Friday, September 27, 2024

"I Want Your Dick in Me Again"

 My Playroom—September, 2024

 

I rarely check the most vanilla hook-up site to which, for some unknown reason, I still have an account.  But I did, sometime in July.  I deleted all the ads in my inbox.  Then I took out all the handsome young men in Eastern Europe who just knew I was the man of their dreams—but needed some money to get to America.  I was left with two messages.  Neither sender had pictures or much of a profile.  Not even what turned them on.  One was from Montana.  I returned his “hello.”  The other was local.  He, at least, wrote something: “I want that big cock in my ass.”

I wrote back that I was rarely on this site.  He would have a better chance of finding me at the local bookstore than to try to arrange a meeting on here.  I clicked ‘send’ and thought no more about it.

I signed in again, a month or so later.  The same man sent me a follow up message:  “great fuck in the video room i want your raw dick in me again”

With no picture, I still had no idea who he was, but I had liked his look enough to fuck him there, so I sent him my sex email address.  He answered promptly.  We set up a playroom date, for a Monday in the middle of September, while his wife was out of town.  I still had no idea who would ring the doorbell…

 

I hear the chime just as I am setting out the water pitcher and mug in the playroom.  I go up and answer the door.  Miller is all smiles as I let him in.  He is short, my age, and rather thin and willowy.  He has a full head of grey hair and a clean-shaven face.  He looks vaguely familiar, but I’m still not sure what we did at the bookstore.  He comes in and tells me that he loved how I just bent him over and took his ass in front of two other men.  I am sure he’s telling the truth, but I can’t match him with any of the August hook ups I wrote about…

We go down and he strips down.  I am in my bathrobe with my jock and boots underneath.  I hang it on the door knob, as he puts his clothes on the chair.  We are both in pretty good shape for our age.  I suggest he keep his socks on as the concrete floor is cool.

He looks around at all the equipment and the shelf-full of toys.  “Where to even begin…?”  He’s nervous. 

I tell him to take a seat on the bed.  I tell him I am not going to do anything he doesn’t want.  I will stop immediately if something doesn’t feel good.  That this is a ‘get acquainted fuck’ to see where we want to go from here.  This seems to quiet his nerves.

I move to him, my crotch right in his face.  “Get my cock hard.”  He inhales the aroma of the jock.  He sighs.  He licks at the pouch, which surprises me.  He pulls it aside and begins licking the shaft, my balls and finally the drooling head.  He makes little mewling sounds of enjoyment as he does it.  He opens up and takes two thirds of my shaft into his mouth.  Repeatedly.  Coming up for air, after each time. 

“Get it good and wet for your ass.”

He works hard at it.  He is not an experienced cock sucker, but he likes doing it.  It makes his own cock stand up.

“I want your ass.  Do you want to be on your back or on your knees?” indicating the sling and then the bench.

He opts for the sling.  He gets in quite easily, though he tells me he has never been in one before.  He lies back.  He instantly notices the mirror above him.  He asks me to retrieve his poppers that he left on the bed.  I hand them to him before I kneel.  His ass is incredibly responsive to first, my fingers running down the crack—and then my tongue burrowing into him.  (As with all married men, I had talked clean out with him in our email exchange.  He assured me he knew how to do it for my big dick.)

I get him good and wet.  I grease up as I eat him out.

“Stick that big cock in me.” 

“Raw?”

“Only way…”

I go back to rimming as I hear him take a large hit of poppers.  I stand up as the cap goes back on.  My cockhead finds his pucker and I push in.  I glide in easily.  Miller groans out his pleasure.  He knows how to work his ass.  He works hard to give me an enjoyable first fuck.  I vary my speed—starting with a nice middle of the road fuck tempo.  He eggs me on, telling me his ass can take it.  I speed up.  He loves the sound of my testicles slapping his ass.  I only slow down so he can take another hit of poppers.

I eat his freshly fucked hole.  He is wonderfully wet.  I tell him how good he tastes.  I fuck him again.  Slower this time.  His nose is buried in the brown bottle.

I suggest he try the fuck bench.  Miller likes this idea.  I help him out and he kneels on the bench.  I tell him how to pull his knees forward to get his ass in position.  He moves and is perfectly lined up for another hard fucking.  I eat him out again as he opens the poppers. 

I fuck him the moment I know they are capped.  His eyes find the mirror to the side.  He can’t get over the fact that he gets to see my dick invade his soft ass.  And this time, when I pull out, he says: “Let me taste it!”

Another barrier down.

I bring it to him and he loves the taste of his hole on my cock.  He covers me in spit—and I stick it all back in his ass.  He poppers up and I fuck him hard enough for the bench to move slightly.

We take a break and I get him some water from the pitcher.

“I’m going to get in the sling,” I tell him.  “I want you to lick my balls and the cock ring under them.”  I set up the mat for the rimseat to give his knees extra padding before jumping in.  I keep my legs up on the chains.  He kneels and obediently does just what I asked him to do.  It feels great.  But there is no exploratory tonguing closer to my hole.

“We should trade places.” I finally murmur.

We do.  I eat his hole.  I fuck it hard.  He is poppered up the entire time he is in the sling.  His hole is gaping now.  He can’t quite close it.  He loves reaching down and feeling the change my dick has made.

“There is one more piece of equipment we should use.”  I pull out the rimseat and set it up.  The expression of slight puzzlement on his face is enough for me to know he’s never used one.  I explain he just has to sit.  I get under and he gingerly sits down.  The moment my tongue goes into his gape, he is delighted.  I hear the poppers open.  Miller is panting.  I eat his juicy hole, the gape allowing me to go even deeper than usual.  I lick and spit.

“I don’t mind if you use your teeth,” he whispers.  I find his engorged ass lips and lightly chew them.  He groans.  “Keep doing that.  So hot…”

We only stop when he realizes his hole is becoming tender.

“Can I still breed you?”

“Can you fuck me, pull out and shoot on my face?”

I agree, helping him back in the sling.   I slide into his wet, gaping hole.  He huffs again. I take his bottle from him and take a hit.  They are strong—and take me over the edge.  I fuck hard.  And fast.  I pull out just in time to take two steps to the side and cover his face and open mouth.  The first spurt hits his forehead.  The next three land in his mouth.  He savors and swallows.  He moves to suck my dick.  I hold him off my wilting, dripping cock for another 30 seconds, before I let him clean it to his heart’s content…

*

He loved everything we did.  And apologized for over using the poppers. I was pleased he had really read my profile.  He is intrigued by fisting and watersports.  I am sure he will be back…

No comments:

Post a Comment