Monday, September 2, 2024

Jake’s Insatiable Ass (and Nuts of Steel)

 My Playroom—August, 2024

It had been a long time.  Jake, the man with an insatiable ass and a high tolerance for pain, came back to my playroom.  He looked tan and fit as he stripped down, tossing his clothes in the chair.  He saw the wrist and ankle restraints hanging on the sling.  He strapped on all four, loving the feel and, more importantly, they put him in the right head space.   I was in my used jock and boots, not bothering with the wrist band, as that wrist would likely disappear in his ass.

 

Jake sits on the bed.  He announces that he no longer uses poppers—getting all the rush he needs from the play.   I step forward.  He nuzzles my swelling cock in the jock pouch.  He inhales deeply.  I twist aside the fabric and get my half hard dick in his mouth.

Jake begins to suck, using lots of tongue.  I really prefer him popper-less for this and tell him so.  The heady fumes used to make him not be as careful with my cock.  He gets me hard and ready before he moves to my balls.  They are left wet and dripping.  One more trip back to swallowing almost my entire length before I tell him I want to eat his ass.

He gets up and automatically gets on the fuck bench.  I kneel and sink my tongue into his pucker.  It all but pulls me into him.  I lick and spit, all while I lube my cock with coconut oil.  Surprisingly, I don’t linger there.  I want to fuck him.  I stand up and slide in.  He groans.  I think he’s oblivious to the mirrors.  His eyes are closed in concentration.  I give him every inch.  I hold—and begin to move.  In and out.  Instantly his ass adjusts to the intruder.  It relaxes.  In moments, if I want to keep it tight, I need to add a toy along with my cock.  I grab the egg headed dildo with the slender shaft.  I grease it up with my cock still in him.   I slip out and push the toy into place. 

Jake groans.  I add my cock back in, with the toy above it.  Now he is back to feeling just like how he felt those first few moments.  I fuck, pull out, and push my cock back into him with the toy below me.  This is how I always used to use this toy; I loved the rippled shaft on the bottom of my cock.  But both feel great—so I keep pulling out, switching positions, leaving the toy in place and pushing my cock either above or below it.

Now, I pull out and bring him my cock to clean.  Jake’s eyes light up.  He loves ass to mouth.  He swallows me down, licking every inch of flesh.  I can’t take my eyes off the hungry look on his face as he does it.

I fuck him once more, toy still in place and bring my cock back to his mouth.  The heady scent of coconut oil fills the room as he cleans me once more.

We switch to the sling.  I eat his slightly gaping hole, my tonguing pushing in deep.  I fuck him.  Slow and leisurely.  I kneel again and work 4 fingers from each hand into him and do a lateral stretch.  And again.  I reach for the nearest toy.  It is the curved dildo with all the bumps that GaryM left with me.  Jake takes it, moaning as the toy just keeps filling him.  He takes every inch.  He moans as I pound my fist on the bottom of it, sending reverberations through his entire body.

I pull it out.  I fully grease up left hand.  With little effort I am inside him.  All of it.  I twist it out and do it again.  I move on the Ballistic Butt Bomb, the stainless-steel egg at the end of a long thin metal shaft.  He loves this, and takes it deep.  I stand up and fuck him with this toy in place, enjoying the hard shaft under my cock and my cock head butting against the metal egg.

I fist him once more.

Now I add the Ass Grommet over my cock and fuck him with my supersized penis.  I love the feel of his ass, as my cock sticks out of the end of the toy.  He loves the extra girth around my already large dick.  He reminds me that he was the one who left this toy with me.

I go thru the toy chest.  The three tiered butt plug-ish toy my brother gave me.  Jakes loves the softness of this one, so I follow it with a really hard toy which is long and has three bumps in the shaft.  I hold onto the handle and work it deeper and deeper.

I pull out the fisting toy that Fort Troff is selling.  It is shaped vaguely like a open hand with the thumb on the palm, but it is not realistically detailed.  It is made of a very hard material.  And Jake is the first man to love the feel of it.  He takes it easily.

We break for water and tea.

Jake gets back on the bench.  I use most of the toys on him again.  Every one of them feels brand new, with his ass in a different position.  Now I also use my right hand instead of my smaller left.  I have a hot moment of going from one hand to the other, really stretching his ass.

Jake has brough the ball crusher, the red wooden box you’ve seen on these pages before.  He puts his testicles inside.  He adds the top piece that I will slowly tighten down to really crush them.  We take a moment to string the box up so it is pulls it away from his body.






I slowly tighten the two wing nuts to tighten it down.  The slightest turn makes him gasp, but he is loving it.  I work them until I have it really tight on him.

“Now hit it.”

I do, with my fist.  It’s not enough.

“We need a mallet.”

I pull out the first dildo I ever bought for a fuck buddy, so long ago I rarely use this hard, unforgiving toy on anyone.


It makes an ideal hammer.
  I hold the shaft and beat the massive ball sack down on the box.  Jake groans and encourages me to hit harder.  I do.  Over and over.

We finally stop and take off the crusher.  We’ve been playing for over 2 hours.  He gets back in the sling.  I kneel and use my alternating hands on him, until he reluctantly says we should stop…

 



Here are all the toys used.

Jake wrote up this play session, too.  I have kept it in my email, unread by me.  I will post it tomorrow.



6 comments:

  1. Jake certainly has an experienced hole. I can only imagine you left him with a serious gape after the variety of toys you used, as well as your fists. I do enjoy some serious manhandling of my balls. Probably more than most men, but I don't believe I could manage that ball crushing contraption. It sounds like a true torture device. There's a very thin line between pain and pleasure and some men really enjoy pushing that boundary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, certainly a seriously satisfied hole...

      I can't imagine the balls, either. It is one of those things I do because he likes it, not because I get off on it.

      Delete
  2. Jake's ass is definitely insatiable. Yeah, Like Gary said, the ball crusing thing would kill me. It hurts just seeing the images. But every man is different. Thank goodness for variety and a diverse range of kinks and fetishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sobering to realize that Jake and I have known each other since the early 1990's. Certainly, the longest running fuck bud in my stable.

      And thank goodness for the variety and diverse range of kinks and fetishes!!

      (His version appears today.)

      Delete
  3. Jake here! Thankful for the many years, and happy to say it just gets better! Gary, don't worry about my ass ... it doesn't gape, just begs for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jake, don't misunderstand me, I absolutely love finding a gaping hole that's ready for just about anything including my long probing tongue. It was totally meant as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete