Thursday, September 5, 2024

"I'd Love You to Suck Me..."

 Near Home—August, 2024

 

The day after I saw Jake, I woke up knowing that I needed a totally different kind of play.  (How many times on these pages have I said I love variety?)  So, totally unsurprisingly, after a day of hard fucking with tongue, dick, hands and toys.  I wanted a prolonged oral session.  I didn’t care if I got it or gave it.  And Sunday afternoon at the closest bookstore was likely a good place to find it…

 

I close the door to our new all in one space.  I stand still for a moment.  It’s darker than usual.  Or so it seems.  The straight screen flickers to life with a new movie.  That was it…now I can see half a dozen men sitting around the room.  There is a stroker sitting in my preferred chair—where I can easily see both screens.  The easiest thing to do is sit in the chair closest to the restroom.  It also gives me a view of the youngest looking man I’ve ever seen in here—who is hard and jerking like crazy.

I sit.  I take out my plumping cock.  The movie is good.  But it’s not as much fun as the young guy’s reaction to it.  Repeatedly he has to slow down or stop altogether, so he doesn’t shoot.

The restroom door opens.  I hear footsteps behind me and turn slightly.  It’s the Voyeur.  He nods, unzips and sticks his semi hard cock in my mouth.  I suck him to full hardness.  He is a man on a mission.  I’m guessing he was headed out the door when he saw me, for he begins fucking my mouth the moment he is full hard.  I open as wide as possible and let him piston that ebony shaft deep into my mouth and throat.

And I am rewarded with a nice cum load.  He pats my shoulder, zips up and leaves.  I look over at the young guy.  He is actually hiding his cock.  I look back at the screen and, eventually, the young man begins to jerk again…

*

I really don’t like my seating position.  I am on the main path in—and think I might be scaring off interested men.  I get up, not bothering to tuck my heavy erection away, and walk across the room.  I sit on the side.  I can see both screens and I’m just out of sight of the main door.  Almost instantly I get the nod from a white guy across from me.  He is likely just 40 and well-built and with a shaved head.  He comes over, unzips and takes out a long, curved scimitar of a dick.  He kneels and swallows me down, stroking his very curved cock at the same time.

He's good.  I am really enjoying his technique.  He does my balls, with no prompting, leaving my shaft gleaming with his spit.  He works up from them and makes the hottest moaning sound as he laps up the pre-cum that is leaking out of my piss slit.  His mouth ovals and slides down me, taking every inch of my shaft this time.  It makes him choke.  He comes up for air, then cleans all the deep throat spittle off my cock.

I notice it also made him stop jerking himself.

He pauses a moment, starts stroking his curved beauty and begins to suck me again.  He works hard.  I wouldn’t mind giving him my load, but I am just not there.  Finally, he stands up and flops into the seat next to me.  “Great dick,” he mumbles, turning to me.  “I had to get off my knees.”

“You have a beauty, too.  Love the curve…”

“I just wish it was as thick as yours,” he grins.  “I want to cum, you want it?”

I go to my knees.  He sits up a little, so it’s easier for me to swallow him.  He loves my tongue work, moaning, and in moments gives me a thick load.  I swallow, much to his delight.  He pulls me into a cummy kiss and then whispers, “I hate men who spit it out.  Why bother?”

*

I notice once again the man across from me.  He’d been trying to fuck a big bear of a guy with his seriously small cock, while I had been getting head.  He has watched me take the load.  He comes over.  “You want another?”

I have two loads already; I am cock hungry.  I nod.  He sticks it in my mouth.  He takes no time at all and I have load three.

I look over at the young man, wondering if he’s been watching all this.  He is studiously looking at the straight screen, making no eye contact.

I stroke for only a moment, before a middle-aged white guy, in better clothes than usual for here, moves towards me.  He has obviously seen the men unload in my mouth.  His regulation six incher is dripping from his hand work.  (I notice the youngest guy is watching this.)  Without a word he offers me his cock to suck.  I take him in my mouth.  He audibly sighs.  He stands stock still, eyes closed, imagining who knows what.  My tongue swirls over his cock head once too often—and he gives me a small load, but one that seems to totally satisfy him…

*

I jerk.

I watch the videos.  I have thinned the crowd.  But three more men arrive.  One comes right over and sits next to me.  He is a big bear of a man, white, who looks very familiar.  He asks to go down on me.  I nod and he sucks me, while his hands work his own nipples.  He’s good.  I know I know him. 

When he comes up for air, he rummages in his shirt pocket and pulls out nipple clamps on a chain.  Of course, he was here just a few sessions ago.  He opens his shirt, attaches them and goes back to work.  I reach down and tug the chain a little.  It’s awkward, but he likes it.

His knees give out.  We reverse.  He sits.  I kneel, still with my right hand tugging the chain, while his thick cock is in my mouth.  I don’t have to work too long.  One stronger tug sends him over the edge.  I clean his cock.  He thanks me and takes off.

A young cub, one of the new arrivals, has been stroking to our mutual sucking.  I sit back down in my chair—which is right next to him.  He leans over.  “I’d love you to suck me,” he whispers. 

I’m game.  Hoping it might inspire him to do me, too.  I suck him for a long time.  Twice I think I’m getting him close to orgasm.  The third time, as his breathing changes, his phone rings.  He makes a grab for it and motions me to stand up.  He races to the privacy of the rest room to answer it, one hand on his shorts that are only slightly pulled up and the other on the phone.  And from there, attired properly, he is out the door.

I look around the room.

The youngest guy suddenly stands up.  He has been jerking for the  two hours I’ve been there and he was there before me.  He spews his load all over the floor, to the delight of the very old man sitting near him.

I take it as my cue to leave.

I didn’t shoot, but am still well satisfied…

***

For the record, I had a surprise night free two days later.  I went back to see if I could drop the load.  A man was leaving as I went in.  Another left as I sat down.  I was alone until closing…

2 comments:

  1. So often we all tend to equate a great sexual encounter being successful only if the end result is our own orgasm. Certainly, it is the ideal but sometimes when we've just been able to thoroughly enjoy ourselves by, as in this case, servicing men and being rewarded with a nice load it is all that's needed to be ultimately completely satisfied for the moment. But also denying yourself this time often leads to a heightened state of arousal for the next escapade you may find yourself in when all that pent up energy is released in a spectacular display.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially as I age, the orgasm is not the only indicator I had a good time....and I would rather save it, and have someone appreciate it, then stroke it out myself in either the empty theatre or at home alone.

      Delete