Sunday, November 6, 2011

Out of the Blue

The Playroom--November, 2011

I was sitting at the computer and typing an entry for the blog, when my phone bleated at me, announcing a text. It’s Dean, the leather top who needed me to help explore his bottom/sub side. He’s headed out of town for the weekend and my house would be right on the way. Did I have time to play? I typed three words: Yes. What time? He arrived on the dot, all smiles. We kissed. I led him upstairs and pointed to a chest of drawers where he could stow his clothes. “I need to go downstairs for a second,” I told him. “When you hear me on the stairs. You will kneel here.” I pointed at the foot of the sling. “Your back towards the door.” I shut the door, went downstairs and got into a well used jock. I gave him a few more minutes--waiting deliberately to make him wonder what was happening. Eventually, I climb back up the stairs--the combat boots clomping heavily on the worn stairs…

He is kneeling right where he belongs when I open the door. His gym body, slightly softening, shines in the early afternoon sunlight. I sigh. It’s still a surprise for me that he’s naked in front of me. And at my house. Ready to do anything I suggest….

My hands find his shoulders. They run down his back as I kneel behind him. My fingers find his hole. They run over it. He shudders, his back rubbing against my chest. My middle finger finds it’s way in. My mouth is on his left ear. I’m whispering exactly what I want to do to him. My cock is beginning to stretch out the thin material of the jock. I move in front of him, sit on the bed and beckon him to crawl over to me. He does. His handsome face is buried in the pouch of the jock. I pull back the right side and let him nuzzle and lick my testicles. Soon he is deep throating the entire length of my cock. He’s good. I love how my size distorts his handsome face. The girth of my dick makes him produce masses of spittle. I lean in and kiss him--sharing, spitting and swallowing.

I have to taste his ass. I rise and situate myself under the rimseat. He gingerly sits. I give him no time to adjust. My tongue thrust up and into his hole. He moans and adjusts himself--giving me even better access.
“You are so deep up me.”

I make unintelligible sounds--I’m not pulling out to talk. But he’s right. My tongue is deep. Deeper than I have ever been in him. He’s stroking. No chastity device this time. I’m stroking. He reaches down for my cock. I knock his hand away. He goes back to his own. I knock his hands away from his cock, too.
“Concentrate on your ass,” I mumble. And go back to a side to side motion with my tongue to stretch him out. Soon I give him a double tap on the underside of his thighs. Time for him to get up. I rise right behind him and push him face down on the bed. I pull him up so he’s on all fours. Remembering his needing a toy to open him last time, I grab the smallest butt plug I own. He tenses the moment he feels plastic. It’s smaller than the toy we used on him last time, but he doesn’t know that…

“May I, Sir?” He is reaching back. He helps to insert it.

I move around and feed him my cock. He sucks happily. But I want him in the sling. I move him into it, getting his legs up in the stirrups. I toss the toy away and slide into him. He takes me with no problem. The rimseat has done the trick.

I fuck. Slow, fast, faster.

I stand stock still and pull the sling to me so he is impaled on my rock hard dick.

I slide out and taste the hole, feel the texture of his ass. It’s new and different each time I taste as the fuck progresses.

I rise. “Grab the chains.” He reaches up and holds on, as I move to the side of the sling. I lick his left arm pit. We kiss, savoring the good honest sweat of sex. I lick more, and spit in his mouth. Again. A long kiss. And I move back to between his legs. I lick his hole--and spit into his mouth. I lick his drooling cock--and share that with him as well. Finally I move around to his right armpit and repeat, lingering over the slightly acrid taste. A taste we both find as intoxicating as poppers. It ends with a long kiss, before I move back to my usual position. He looks at me, knowing I’m gonna pound the shit out of him. So I piss on his cock instead. His eyes widen. I lick it off his cock, and the puddle in his naval and spit it on his hole…and then fuck the shit out of him.

I stop. Winded. I get him up to stretch his legs. Then I decide it’s my turn in the sling.

“Work my pits. You’ve made me sweat.” Dean moves around and repeats all that I have done to him. I groan. I don’t often get to relax and be worked on. Left arm--mouth. Drooling cock--mouth. Right arm--mouth. Back to my cock. He sucks me long and hard, collecting lots of precum, then leans across me. He’s a foot above me. He lets it slowly drip, snowballing it all into my mouth. Our eyes are locked. His mouth finds mine in the most passionate kiss yet. And his cock starts to press against my hole.

His mouth is against my ear. “Does Sir ever get fucked?”

I murmur a “No.”

“I didn’t think so, but…”

I stop the sentence with a kiss. But I need to get out of the sling. Now. We exchange places. I spit on his hole and enter.

“What didn’t we do last time, that you wanted?” I ask.

“I--”

I don’t answer in words. I just piss up his hole.

“Holy fuck.”

He’s never had it done. The hot fluid builds and builds. I start a slow motion, rocking into him.

“I feel so full.” And he does. The temperature of his ass is through the roof. His hand instantly goes to his cock. I fuck.  It takes no time at all before he has shot a massive load on his chest. I pull out--and shoot just as big a load on his cock, balls and pelvis.

We are cleaning up.

“You know what got me off?”

I shake my head.

“For a fleeting moment, I pictured that your cock was your fist.”

I smile at him--and murmur under my breath, “Round three…”
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Damn, that man is hot. I would not mind giving him a go some time. And, of course, the pleasure of felching your flavors out of his hole would just be wonderful. Great post.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting piss in my ass and having it fucked out. FP when we meet up I don't want you pulling out when you shoot your load. I want you to breed me Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace--You and Dean would have a great time together...I can envision all sorts of hot tangled flesh with the three of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Breeder--I have always said you'd look good on that rimseat...

    And it is more than just grinding body parts together for Dean and I. We connect on any number of levels--always a good thing--and what makes it sexier...

    ReplyDelete
  5. VRPBottom--I would never pull out for you. It's just what he prefers--he loves to see my load and/or taste it. It's just one more thing I try to tailor to the specific connection. I know you live for loads in the ass---well, I'd deliver...

    ReplyDelete
  6. VRPBottom--And from reading your blog, I bet I'd have some loads already there for me to fuck in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was lovely.

    I liked that moment when it seemed for he wanted to enter you. Is that something you categorically don'tdo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Countess--I was partnered for 30 years. I certainly tried it...and hated it. I liked the idea of it--but really hated the act. I haven't really tried in recent years to try again. I'm in demand as a top, so...........

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be glad to collect loads for you to fuck and felch out of my ass as long as you add yours to the mix which I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. VRPBottom--I would never pass up an opportunity to seed your ass...

    ReplyDelete