Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pack Attack

My Playroom--May, 2012

The next night was the best sex I had in the month of May.  Warren and Harry were coming to town.  They wanted to get out of Chicago and come visit me in my sling—I mean, in my hometown.  Well, and in my sling.  To return their hospitality of when I had visited them and they’d littered the bedroom with hot ass, I invited three men.  Two showed up:  Mark, the muscled piss daddy who was my roommate at CLAW and Brad, a newcomer who had the right attitude on line, and (I was to find out) in the playroom.  Warren and Harry arrived early, unpacked and started to clean up.  Brad was next to arrive—a good looking dark haired man with some muscles. A little younger than any of us, his piggy attitude made him fit right in.  Oh, and he had a big dick.  Mark arrived last. 

We did everything you can imagine in the playroom.  I was the only top with four fully versatile guys.  It was sheer bliss.  We were all into piss, edging, working hole and fisting.  We had the sling, the rimseat and a bed to play on.  An odd number of guys also required more interesting positions than just coupling up.  I could write three entries on all that we did, but I’m going to concentrate on just one moment.  A moment right at the top.  We’d all played around a little….I think everyone had gone down at least once on everyone else.  And then the new guy got in the sling…

A pack of wolves.  Or swarming piranha.  Everyone gathers round the sling.  Stroking themselves, stroking Brad’s raging erection, twisting each other’s nipples, kissing.  I am rimming him.  His ass is delicious—a light coat of sweat from the hot room adds a little spice.  His hole is tight.  I have to really work to get it even slightly open.  But I do.  I rise up.  I smear my pre-cum on his hole.  I push in.  Just a fraction.  I watch his eyes.  They roll up into his head and he winces.  I go back to rimming.  Huge gobs of spit are worked up him.  Warren pulls his cock out of Brad’s mouth and comes over to me.

“Taste his hole,” I tell him.

Warren takes my place, pulling Brad’s ass cheeks apart and sticking his tongue deep inside.  I go up to Brad’s head and lean over to kiss him.  He hungrily sticks his tongue in my mouth, tasting his hole.  I draw back a little and spit into his open mouth.  He swallows. Sighs.  And kisses me deeply.

Warren has risen.  His fat, semi cut cock is working its way into Brad.  He keeps a steady pressure.  Success.  He’s suddenly in.  He holds it for just a second. 

“Fuck me!”  Brad grates out.  Harry sticks his cock in Brad’s mouth.  Mark has Brad’s stirruped right foot halfway down his throat.  I chew on Brad’s nipples.

Warren fucks.  Long, slow even strokes.

With only a quick glance, Warren pulls out, and Harry enters him.  Harry is thinner than either of us, but longer than Warren—so Brad is feeling a very different cock.  Warren moves up to kiss Brad.  I get under the sling, crab walk back until I am in a position to lick the shaft of Harry’s cock as it is fucking Brad’s ass.  Both men grunt in appreciation as they figure out what they are feeling.  I stop only to take a hit of poppers and then lick harder and deeper.

I watch, still under the sling, as Harry pulls out ever so slowly.  He steps to the side and Mark steps up for his turn up the new ass.  I spit on his dick and get it as wet as possible.  Brad’s hole must be open for his fat cock goes in easily.  I watch for a moment, then guide Harry’s cock into my mouth.  I clean it, savoring the taste of freshly fucked hole on his dick.

Mark is breathing fast.  For a moment I think he’s going to shoot.  But he holds back….it is just the first 30 minutes of the gathering.  He calms down, gives a particularly hard thrust and pulls out abruptly.

“Fuck him,” Warren tells me.  “Make him feel your cock.”

I get up and move around to Brad’s ass.  I squat and just look at the change in his hole.  From being so tight I couldn’t get into it, it has flowered open after these three fat cocks.  I look.  I blow some air into him.  Brad moans.  I taste it.  Delicately.  Licking carefully.  Pre-cum from three guys, and his own ass lube.  It’s a quite a cocktail.

It makes my cock rampant.

I rise.

This time I insert much more easily.  But he’s still tight.  I slide home.  I bend over him.  Mouth to mouth.  I snowball all the juice I’d just collected in him.  He grunts.  I rear up and begin pounding his ass.  Warren kisses him now, wanting to taste the pre-cum.

I fuck.  And fuck. 

Harry is behind me, licking my ass on the back stroke.

I slow.  Only to build up to a chain rattling crescendo.

“Shoot, man.  Cum in me!”

I slow.  Until I am barely moving. 

“Not a chance,” I tell him.  “We have all night.”





And for the record, though hours later, Brad did get every load shot that night….

4 comments:

  1. FP

    Lucky Brad! Very HOT!

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And lucky us that he gave that ass to us. I fucked everyone that evening...the pairing were imaginative and fun. Just how sex should be....

      Delete
  2. my pussy was quivering reading that.

    Pakistani Pussyboi

    ReplyDelete