Friday, June 29, 2012

Sorting Old Email--a Treasure Trove of Pics

I was hoping I'd finish writing up my May sexploits before July---but it looks like that's not to be.  I'm still working a crazy schedule, one that will only get worse in July.

When my computer crashed and made it hard to access pictures I'd stored, I began going through old emails where the participants had mailed me pics of our sex.  I had no idea how many were in limbo at Cloud Yahoo.  There are many close ups of faces, but there are some good pics to be posted here over my busy weeks. 



Here is another from December of 2006. 
I'm playing with a couple. 
As is often the case, the other top (here sitting on his partners face) took a holiday from topping
--after lengthy talks about "shareing his partners hole"--
and I was expected to fuck both of them.




I did.

Repeatedly.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks.....that pic is from awhile back...but I've barely changed...good genes, good diet and good luck....

      Delete