Monday, June 25, 2012

IML--"Does Daddy Like My Ass?"

Chicago--May, 2012

I went to my first IML this year.  It's crazy, that's it's the closest of the Leather conventions to my home, but I've never been.  In many ways I still feel like I have not done IML--I have only done IML Lite.  I stayed with f-buds, not at the hotel.  It radically changed how the weekend happened.  I still had fun--it was just very different than if I'd stayed in the vortex of the seething cesspool of hotel sex...

My first night there, I did not hook up at the host hotel.  My f-bud Steve, who'd just been to my playroom two weeks before, took me to visit one of his favorite bottoms in Chicago.  I'm glad he did.

Gabe lets us in, greeting us at the door in nothing but a towel.  He lives in a high priced condo fairly close to where I'm staying.  There are "good" pieces everywhere in his living room.  The bedroom not so much.  Except for him.  He's good, all right.  Excellent, actually.  Just less than 6 feet and gym built.  Big thighs and a well sculpted chest.  And an ass of granite.  I strip while he excuses himself for a last check in the bathroom.  I am out of my clothes, folding my leather into a neat pile.   (We'd just been to the hotel to see our f-bud Warren who is working backstage at IML.)  Steve tosses his shirt and jeans in a corner.  Gabe is back.  He's added a dark blue jock.  It accentuates his muscle butt superbly.

He wastes no time.  He's on all fours, looking over his shoulder at me.  "Do you like my ass, Daddy?"  He reaches his left arm back and pulls the firm cheek to one side.  "You like my hole?"

I don't answer.  I just kneel on the floor and start licking his pucker.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy.  Eat me.  Eat me out.  Steve said you eat your cum out, too?"

I grunt.

"I want you to."  Gabe is silenced by Steve's long, thin cock going into his mouth.  Gabe seems to have no gag reflex.  Steve is fucking his mouth--making him take him to the root with each thrust.  I am pre-cumming like crazy.  I haven't had sex in five days.  I need this hole.  Bad.  I stand up.  My cock is lined up perfectly.  I pull open his butt cheeks and slowly insert the head of my cock.

There is squeal from around Steve's dick.  He actually pulls off it for a moment.  "Give me that big fucker." 

I do.  I inch it in until I'm half way home.  When he starts to talk again, I slam it to the root.  Steve has pulled out of Gabe's mouth and crawled under him to watch me fuck him.  And I fuck him I do.  Hard.  He is moaning and writhing.  Continually telling this Daddy how good it feels.  Eventually I slow. Steve comes up for air.  I pull out.  Gabe whirls around and cleans my cock.  I realize he hadn't tasted it before.  I move up to the bed, lean back into the pile of pillows and let him service me orally.  And watch Steve kneel behind him and slip in.

I can feel when Steve hits bottom.   Gabe grunts around my cock.  Gabe is talented at both ends.  He loves to take the full length, and just as I am tiring of that, he knows to switch up and concentrate on the head.  Eventually, I tell him to get his tongue into my secret spot--to try to get his tongue between my metal cock ring and my balls.  He goes crazy with my direction.  He is snuffling around.  Noisy and hot.  Steve pulls out.  Gabe is busy with my sweet spot, so I clean Steve's cock off.  I pull Gabe's head off my dick and spit some of it into his mouth.

"Fuck you are hot," Gabe groans.

"Sit on my cock."    I lie back. 

He rides me expertly.  He's facing me. "Does Daddy like my ass?"   He keeps up a running string of commentary as he impales himself on my cock.  It feels great, so wet and hot.  And I like giving up control for a bit.  Steve lies back and watches.  Eventually we try to DP, but it's not in the cards.  Gabe is too damn tight.

It's Steve's turn.  He gets Gabe on his back, legs on his shoulders, as he stands on the floor.  You can see that they fuck a lot--they move in unison with ease--knowing right where to grab the ankle and how high to lift it.  I watch awhile from the bed, then slip down to the floor and watch the big cock piston into his hole from down there.  I can't resist.  I squirm under Steve's legs.  My tongue snakes out and I lick the underside of Steve's cock on the backstroke.  He grunts.  It sets Gabe off with more verbiage about my piggishness.  When my neck tires, I swing around and rim Steve as he fucks.

A mistake.  The extra stimulation makes Steve blow.  He grunts and falls forward onto Gabe.  I'm right there as his cock slips out.  I clean it until there is not a drop of cum left on it.  He moves off Gabe.

"Eat his load.  Eat his load out, Daddy."

I do.  It's sweet and copious.  When I run out of cum, I clamber up on the bed, lie down and make Gabe sit on my face.  He settles in place as soon as I've huffed some poppers.  I lick and poke with my tongue.  I am rewarded with an avalanche of cum.  It flows out of his ass where my tongue swirls it away.

 It makes me want to add some more.  Gabe gets off me and kneels at the edge of the bed. 

I stand.

Insert.

And fuck.

My cock is traveling over the dregs of the load.  It's slick and perfect.

I shoot in no time.

"Fill me up, Daddy.  Fill this boy's ass!"

I do. 

A meal--not dessert.

6 comments:

  1. DAMN HOT! I need a cold shower after reading this action!

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete