Thursday, June 28, 2012

IML--Piss Party with a Saint

Chicago--May, 2012

The next day, Saturday, was the piss party.  Our usual group had re-scheduled the event for later in the month to include the IML guys.  It was great to see many of our regulars and some really hot out of towners. 

It started a little slowly.  Maybe two dozen guys were in the room.  I played a little--and the next time I looked around, the size of the crowd had swollen to a good 60 or 70 men.  Men of all sizes, shapes and ages.  Just wearing more gear than usual....

I am playing in the back corner.  My man of the moment is leaning on a high stool.  His ass is spread perfectly for me.  He's in his 40's, medium height, with a few extra pounds, and a dick that is constantly hard. He has dark hair--hair that has been matted to his head with someone else's piss.  I am on my knees.  The concrete is not yet awash with man juice.  It's not even particularly damp back there.  I am pulling his generous cheeks apart and rimming him deeply. 

He sighs.

 He eggs me on to go deeper.

I do. 

I am almost sure he has a load up there.

I poke and swirl and swallow.

I stand up.  He starts to turn.  "Stay," I tell him.  He knows he is going to get fucked.  My cock head is right on his hole.

"Please, Sir."  He feels my dick swell. 

And I start to piss.  It's a long one.  I start it on his pucker.  I pull my cock up the valley of his ass so the pale, pale liquid cascades down his entire ass crack. 

He is calling me every filthy name he can think of, when he is not huffing poppers.  When I finally run dry, I kneel again and start licking my piss off him.  He loves this--and tells me I'm the raunchiest pig there.  I slurp and swallow and dry him with my tongue. 

Out of nowhere another hot stream hits him.  I don't bother to see who is dousing us.  I continue to guzzle the river of piss that is running down his crack. 

He eventually gets fucked--but not until I've cleaned every drop off him. 

And spit some in his mouth.

Much later I piss on a Saint.

A 20-something I've never seen before is kneeling in the middle of the room.  A very young group of three or four men are covering him in piss.  He catches my eye, stopping me in mid sip.  He has long, curly dark hair, and that lithe, slightly muscled body so favored in Renaisance paintings.  My own St. Sebastian---if Sebastian had ever worn a dog collar and had tribal shoulder tats. 

He motions for me to come join the boys.  I do.  I'm hard as a rock, but my piss spurts out easily.  I start on his forehead, letting it run down his aquiline nose, then let it play on his collar, his nipples and finally on his yellow Timoteo jock.   His uncut cock is hard and poking out the side.  It drips with the four or five loads of piss we have covered him with.

He thanks us.  We all move on to other activities.

Later still, a heavier man in his 30's asks me if I would fuck his boy--he wants to watch me pound him.  I say yes.  Where is he?  The heavier guy steps to one side.  There, behind him and on his knees, is St. Sebastian.  "He says you are hot," the Master continues.  "Fuck him.  You can even load him if you want."

I thank the Master and pull Sebastian to his feet by his collar.

"Thank you, Sir," he whispers in my ear.  I pull him over to the back stool.  His Master has followed us.  I tell him to lean on it.  His full ass is perfectly framed by his underwear.  This time as I kneel on the concrete, it's sopping wet.  I taste his hole tentatively.  It's sweet and salty from all the piss.

I rim.  Deep.  And stay there, likely longer than I should, knowing that his Master is watching us.  I rise.  My cock is obscenely long and very, very red.  I can't wait to enter him. 

"Fuck him."  It's a command. 

And I obey. I sink balls deep in a single stroke.   He grunts, but takes it like a good boy should.  My own personal arrow pierces Sebastian repeatedly.  He is slightly loose, but knows how to milk my cock deep inside him.  He must make his Master very happy.

I think I may cum.  His ass is constantly clinging to my cock.  I'm losing control.

Then his Master lets loose a major stream of piss.  It's everywhere.  On Sebastian's back, my legs, my boots, but most importantly on my cock.  I'm fucking his piss into his boy.  The boy grunts and loses it.  He's cumming.  His ass is spasming around my cock.

For whatever reason, this pulls me away from my own orgasm.

The Master steps in.  He shoots on his boy's face.  It's a huge, runny load.  It drips from the bridge of that Roman nose.  I slowly pull out.

"Clean him up."

Sebastian, his face still covered in load, sinks to his knees in the puddles of piss, and licks the mix of piss and ass juice off my flaming red penis....

2 comments:

  1. I like u sexy………..….. http://www.mortenbock.dk/blog/2009/08/10/natur-energi.aspx Naturenergi
    Naturenergi

    ReplyDelete