Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sex in the Morning


Chicago--April, 2012

I stayed over at Warren’s the night after the 5 way where my nipples were awoken.  We had left the sling up and the towels and tarp under it.  I had brought my toys--they had had a work out after the other three left, when Warren and I got each other off.  I slept on the couch--getting a few hours of totally relaxing sleep, with my leather blindfold in place.


The sun is up and slanting through the shade-less windows over looking Lake Michigan, but it's pitch black under my blindfold.  I feel something on my crotch.  I raise a corner of the mask, squinting at the light in the room.  It’s the black cat.  He nuzzles at my hand.  Urging me to pet him.  I do.  Almost instantly he leaps off the bed.  I put the blindfold back down and nestle back into the pillow.  Almost instantly I feel pressure on my crotch again.  I reach down.  It’s Warren.  His hand is groping me.  I raise the blindfold.

“Good morning,” he smiles.

I sigh a happy sigh.  He has me hard under the blanket.

“Ass or coffee?”  he asks.

“Coffee…”

“And then ass?”

He moves away to pour the coffee into mammoth mugs.  He brings me mine as I sit up.  I sip.  Ambrosia.  Warren has nothing on but a skimpy work out shirt and sweats.  I can see his heavy cock swinging underneath the material.  My cock is raging.

I hate morning sex.  Usually.  But today feels right.

We sip.  We compare notes about the three guys from last night.

As we finish the first cup, he says,  “I’m getting in the shower.  I want your fist again.”

I pour a second cup, grin at the cat and take a healthy swallow.  Warren is out of the shower in no time and in the sling.  I sink to my knees and get lost eating out his freshly cleaned hole.  The hair in his crack is long.  It’s soon matted with my saliva.  I am rampant.  I want this man so much.   I stroke my cock as I lick.  Just a hint of lube.  I rise.  I’m up him in one easy, long stroke.

He sighs.   His face lights up as I start to move inside him.  Slow. Slow. Fast.
Slow. Faster.  And then I’m  ramming him.
“Fuck--give it to me.”

I keep it up.  My balls slap his ass.  Hard.

Eventually I slow.  I reach for my egg headed dildo.  I pull out, grease it up and slip it into his twitching ass.  He grunts at the stretch of the egg.  I don’t give him much time to adjust before I add my cock.

“Here, Man.  Feel that stretch.” My cock slides down the shaft of the toy.  He feels so tight now.  I fuck a long time.

Soon I’m working the biggest toy I own up him--sort of a Christmas tree shape of butt plugs.  He took it last night. He hit’s the poppers and the first two thirds slide right in.  I can see him will himself to relax.

And Warren’s hole flowers open and takes it to the hilt.  I turn  it slightly in place for a moment, then carefully work it out.  My hand is greased.  I cone the fingers  together and enter his hole.  His sphincter grips my wrist.  I give it a half turn, then slip out.  I grease my left and slip it in.  Repeat.  Right then left.  Left then right.  A four finger lateral stretch--pulling him left and right.  I add four more fingers.  And pull to the sides again.

I slip my cock back in.  He’s opening up easily.

“Fuck, yeah,” he grunts.  “Both.”

I pull my cock out.  My right hand goes in.  Easily.  I feel the snap of his hole around my wrist again.  I turn my hand so it’s vertical in his ass.  My cock presses against my palm.  I press forward.  My cock glides in.  My hand closes around it.

He looks up at me.  He grins.  Then he looks up at the mirror above him.

“Jerk off in my ass.”

I’m already doing it.  He uncaps his bottle, and feeds me poppers.  I am rushing and slowly jerking my cock deep in his guts.  The mind fuck is incredible.  The feel is every bit as hot.  I’m close.  It’s building.  My knees are going weak.  I’m gonna flood his ass any moment.

And I’m there.

“Fuck!”  I shoot.  At least four blasts into him.  Warren reaches for his cock.  He shoots, never getting fully hard.  I slowly pull out; cock and then fist.  I lean forward, feeling his cum cement us together.  Warren holds me for a moment.

“Quick showers,” he laughs.  “I’m ravenous.”
In no time we are walking to his favorite diner for my first breakfast of April.


*****************************************************************

CLAW countdown:



When I next post, I’ll be in Cleveland.

In less than 48 hours Jayson will be well on his way to being filled.

(Jayson writes about CLAW today, as well.)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think this is only the third of fourth man I can do this with. It's an incredible feeling.

      Delete