Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cumunion in Madison (Part Four) The Finale

Madison, WI--March, 2012

Immediately after the previous post.


“Here, Daddy,”  Karl grunts.  “I want you to fuck in this.”

And he shoots up his boyfriend’s hole.

“Eat it out,” Bob tells me.   “Then stick that big cock up me.”

I kneel and lick at Karl’s cock, his sweet cum covering it.  I look at the frothy ass he left behind.  I tentatively clean up the surrounding area of his hole.  Bob is moaning.  Then my tongue goes deep.  He’s loaded alright--he pushes out a huge load into my waiting mouth…

I swallow, after letting the cum slide over my tongue.  I dig deeper.  He pushes again.  I swallow more cum.  My cock is rock hard.  I stand up and slide into his waiting ass.  I watch his face as I slide it home.  I’m inching it in.  His eyes open wider with each millimeter I push.  Karl is at his side--holding his hand, stroking his chest.  Their eyes lock.  I hit bottom.  Karl leans over and kisses his partner.  I hold in place.  Karl pulls out of the kiss and looks at me.  “Fuck his ass.  Make him feel that cock.”

I pull almost all the way out.  I glide back in.  He’s open and ready. I increase the speed.  I am fucking.  Hard.  My hips smack his upturned ass.  The sound of my fucking reverberates throughout the room.  Three or four guys filter in to watch him take the pounding.  Bob is huffing Maximum Impact like crazy.  His mouth is slack.  He’s babbling obscenities.  All about my cock and his hole.  Karl is watching my cock piston into his partner.  His hand is working Bob’s nipples or holding the cloth to his partner’s mouth.  On the other side, Bob’s right nipple is being worked by a short Hispanic who is jacking himself furiously.

I slow a little.  I think I might fuck a load out of this constant cummer.  But the aerosol spray has kept him soft.  I let the Hispanic into Bob’s ass.  He fucks for a bit, then indicates I should take over again.  But on re-entry, I sense something is wrong.  Bob is no longer with me---he’s huffed enough M.I. that he feels woozy.

“I gotta take a break,” he mumbles.  Karl and I get him out of the sling and the two of them go off to the lounge area to sit and recover.

I watch them go--and realize I need to piss like a race horse.  I find the PA-ed Leather guy.  “You want my piss?”

He nods.  We head near the WS area.  I am so ready.  He kneels.  My piss fills his mouth.  Instantly.  He has to swallow fast.  And constantly.  I am filling his mouth to the point of overflowing.  But he never lets any spill out of his mouth.  When I am finally done, he stands and kisses me--sharing the light, heady scent of my watery piss.  I don’t see him again all night.

I play with random men.  All orally.  I think.

I end up near two hung tops, trading blowjobs.  They welcome me.  We trade off, each wanting two cock in our mouths.  It takes work.  We are big.  In fact, the younger one is longer, but thinner, than me.

It’s getting late.  The crowd is thinning fast.  I need to get off and go home, but the oral stuff is not gonna do it.  All the men I’ve fucked have taken off or are busy.  No one seems to be looking to get fucked.  Well, no one I really want to fuck.  Then he walks in--a new recruit.  He’s my age, nicely put together with his dark hair in a ponytail.  He heads to the  bathroom--likely to get rid of his trip to the bar before his arrival.  I go in, right behind him.  He’s standing over the bowl, cock out.

“Don’t waste it,” I tell him.

He just turns.  “Here.  Have at it.”

I kneel.  Oh, fuck, he’s ready and so am I.  His piss cascades out over my tongue.  He’s been drinking beer.  It’s sweet and light.  And endless.  My cock stands up--aching for release.  I stroke it as I swallow.  The piss eventually peters out.  I lick the last few drops from his cock head.  He looks down at my cock.

“I hope you are going to fuck me with that.”

I just nod.

We go into the dark area.  My Chicago f-bud Carlos is getting fucked.  He’s just slightly bent over, taking a nice dick from a guy I haven’t seen all night.  Ponytail leans on the chair back.  I enter him.  I fuck.  Rough and hard.  It’s about me.  The older of the oral tops comes around the corner, watching and stroking.  He’s told me he’s a felcher.  I hope to see him take my load out of Ponytail’s ass.

I slow a little and finally invite the oral top up Ponytail.  The moment he enters, Carlos’ top shouts out his cum.  He shoots, shuddering and holding on to Carlos’ hips.  I’m right there as he pulls out.  He watches in wonder as I clean his cock and dive into Carlos’ ass.  I lick him clean….and it triggers my orgasm.  I move back to Ponytail.  Just in time.  The oral top has pulled out--he knows what I need.

I insert.

I fuck.

Just a few more strokes.

I shoot my built up load from four and a half hours of play.

My knees buckle.  I have to hang on the back and hips of Ponytail.

The oral top is right there.  He wants to felch my load.  I grit my teeth and let him clean me off.  I get incredibly sensitive.  I lean against the shelves when he’s done and watch him dive into Ponytail’s ass.  They both groan as he eats the load I’ve shot up this last hot ass…

6 comments:

  1. I finally caught up in your posts, and I have to say, this was an amazing read. I have to get me to one of these parties some day soon. I've heard about them for a while now, but there isn't one in Boston (that I know of) so I'm at a loss. Glad you had a good time. Man, if I had been there, that oral top would have had to fight me to get your load out of Ponytail's ass. Or at least shared with me. Plus it would have been fun to not be the only guy there in a ponytail.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....it was a great night. The list of Cumunion cities is linked off the home page of BBRT. I don't remember Boston on the list.

      Oh--and I think he'd have shared with you...

      Delete
    2. I'm not trying to turn your head or anything, but when my beard is dripping with cum, I'm hard to say no to. I think he'd have shared too.

      Delete
    3. When your "beard is dripping with cum..." Just wring that out in my open mouth.

      Delete
  2. FP

    Always good to find new recruits at the end of a long night of playing, especially one that knows how to satisfy you with what you want and need.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good--I would like to have played more with him, but I just couldn't.

      Delete