Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Toy

My Playroom--March, 2012

Mason was one of those nice surprises that happen occasionally online.  I had BBRT on as I typed a blog entry.  I expected no more than to chat a little as I typed.  It was rather late to start playing--especially since I live at least an hour away from pretty much any city that is vaguely close to me.  But here was a dark, hot man I’d never seen online before, looking for all the specialty things I can dish out.  After just a few minutes discussion, he hopped in the car and arrived promptly.  We played for four hours.  He sucked my cock, I fucked him on the bed, in the sling, he rode me after getting his ass eaten on the rimseat.  I used every toy in my possession.  He took my fist.  He took my piss.  But there was one toy he couldn’t get enough of…I’ve mentioned it before, but here’s a little more about this dildo I love to use.


It was a Fort Troff special.  But it’s no longer in stock it seems.  Jet black, it stands about nine inches tall.  The head is a large goose egg.  It tapers down to a much thinner ribbed column.  There is a base, so it can stand upright if you are sitting on it, but in my playroom, it’s never been used that way.


Mason is in the sling, legs splayed.  He is dark and hairy, well worked out with a handsome face.  He has to be a big city boy just staying the night in the small town he listed.  I lay the dildo on his scrotum, so the egg is resting well above his drooling penis.  I deliberately pull on my black latex gloves.  We’ve been playing for two and a half hours at this point, my cock needs some recovery time.  His eyes never leave my hands.  He grins in anticipation.  I reach behind me for the big lube bottle.  I pour some into my left hand.  I grease the gloves.  I pick it up again, and, in full sight of him, let lube cascade down over the head of the dildo.  I toss the lube under the sling, pick up the dildo and use my greasy hands to get every inch of the toy covered.

“Ready?”

He just grunts and closes his eyes.

“Open them,” I say.  “Look up into the mirror on the sling frame.”

He does.  He can clearly see the egg resting against his puffy hole.  I start a slow rotating motion and push slightly forward.  Even with all the play, his hole resists a moment--then gives up the fight.  He relaxes and the egg makes it relentless way into his guts.

“Fuck, that’s bigger than it looks,” he mutters to no one in particular.

“You ok?”

“Shove it, man.”

I don’t quite do that, but I keep the pressure going.  The column is rapidly disappearing.   In a less than a minute it’s up him.  I let it sit there.  Then I tap the base with my lubed fingers, making it bounce in just a little farther.

I wait.  Watching his face.

When he sighs, the back of my hand smacks it.  Hard.  This makes him jump. But in pleasure.  My cock stands up straighter as I see the hungry look on his face.

I lean in.  I speak deliberately.  “Open you eyes again.  And watch.”

He does.

I pull the base of the dildo down slightly with my left hand.  My cock fits right along the top of the column.  I am inching into his ass in a double fuck that always works.  My cock loves the feel of the ribs below me and his hot, now tight again, ass on all other sides.  I stop just as I reach the base of the egg. He is full.  Stretched.  He huffs some poppers.  His eyes flutter shut as he goes to his own fuck place.

I hold still.  Then begin to move. Incredibly slowly.  Inching out.   Inching almost all the way out.  I can just see the flare of my cock head.  I stop.  And it’s working slowly back in.

Mason’s eyes open.  “Yeah.  That’s it.”

I am back, next to the egg.

“Faster.”

That’s all I need to hear.  I withdraw at a normal fuck pace.  Then in.  I increase the tempo.  Out. In. Out.

He takes a popper hit.

And Mason is bucking the whole sling forward to meet me now.  I am slamming his ass as if I were the only thing in it.

“Cream my hole, stud.  Give me that seed.”

For a second I wonder if I could.

Then I can’t help myself.  I’m flooding his guts.

“Fuck, give me your….”  His voice trails off as he realizes it’s not cum I’m shooting, but a huge piss load.
“Fill me, fucker.”

He huffs his Taiwan Blue and clenches down on my spewing cock, flooding his double stretched hole….

4 comments: