Monday, April 23, 2012

Working the Unknown


Chicago,  March, 2012

On the last day of  March, Warren asked me back to his place to meet some of his fuck-buds.  I had just played with him during and after the piss party--just two weeks ago.  I rarely play with anyone again so fast.  It says everything about this sexy man--and the sex we’d had--that I agreed.  There were five of us there.  We took turns fucking and fisting.  Once again I was the only non-versatile guy, so I had my choice of ass.   I could write about all that, but I’m not going to…it would read much like the last time there.  Instead I want to concentrate on about fifteen minutes in the evening.  The others were fucking at the sling.  I was flopped on the bed.  I’d just pulled out of the rounded black ass who was in the sling.  I put my arm over my eyes, to block it all out for a second.  Warren crawled up next to me…


Out of nowhere he kisses me.  Warm and insistent.  It’s Warren.  I can tell.  The taste of his mouth, the tenderness and passion in his lips and tongue.  My mouth opens wider--letting him ravage me with his tongue.  His fingers find my left nipple.  He gives it a slight tug and twist.  My body squirms closer to him.

“Do you like your nipples played with?”  he whispers in my ear.

I confess I do, but that guys rarely play with them since they don’t look like they like attention.

“Stay there.”  I do. There is nowhere I’d rather be at that moment.  I keep my eyes shut.   I hear him rummaging in a bedside drawer.  Soon he’s back.  His strong, masseur hands run over my chest.  He’s put gloves on.  Gloves of the thinnest leather.

“I put my Police Examination gloves on,” he tells me.  His fingers dust over both nipples.  Then he raises my left arm and puts it above my head, and settles my right fore arm back over my eyes.

“Here.”  My mouth is open.  A finger dips in. The thin leather tastes incredible.  Then the wet leather touches my right nipple.  The better connected one. The tiniest jolt runs through me.  Just a touch.  No, twist or pinch.  He repeats with the other hand.  This time I suckle on his leathered finger before it moves to my left nip.  It circles on the surface of nipple.  The thumb starts adding pressure.

He’s squeezing now.  He hasn’t let up.  My cock is dripping.  Release.  The pain/pleasure burns for a second, but he’s rubbing it away.  He takes some of my precum, coats his leather clad  fingers and brings it up to my mouth. I clean his gloves.

And he repeats the pressure on the right.  And release.  And rub.  The right nip erects.

I feel Warren reposition.  His pit is covering my mouth.  His clean sweat is an acrid aphrodisiac.  I clean his pit.  Inch by inch.  I want that muscled arm to stay pressing down on my face.  But it’s soon replaced by his mouth.  I share the taste of Warren with him.  The kiss is long and sloppy.  His mouth finds my ear again.

He licks and then whispers:  “Don’t move.”  I’m not going anywhere.  “Now, taste this.”  It’s his glove again.  Two fingers.  “I just stuck them in my freshly fucked ass.  Taste yourself on them.”

I do.  I clean.  I swallow.  I want to roll over and fuck him so hard.  But I don’t move.  He kisses me again, tasting my used mouth.  He swabs me out.  And spits it back--deep in my throat.  “Swallow me,” he whispers.  I do.  My eyes, behind my hairy forearm, are moist.

Warren straddles me.  His deft, gloved hands are back on my nipples.  Rolling.  Pulling.  Teasing. Softly.  Then unexpectedly hard.  My cock jumps.  He’s back to light strokes.  And rolling the tiny cones.  The right is upright and hard.  I can feel the left slowly erecting--it feels huge to me.

Still straddling me, his hands never leaving my nipples, he works his way down my body until the tip of my cock can feel his ass.  Please.  Please sit on my cock.  I will him to do it…but I don’t want to break the moment by saying anything.  He has both nipples between fingers and thumb.  He applies pressure.  It’s hurting.  That good hurt we all know.  My cock starts leaking on his ass crack…

“Do you have any beer?”  The voice cuts through our private little world.   And the moment has passed.  Warren rolls off me to go help the helpless in the kitchen.  I blink as my arm comes off my eyes and rub my nipples.  I’m still in our own private world.  It was worth three hours in the car for those few moments with Warren.

But almost instantly, the thin, black guy comes out of the sling to sit on my face and his partner sucks my cock…

And it’s business as usual…


******************************************************************

CLAW countdown:  

Three days until I’m in Cleveland.

Four days until I’m in this hot ass…..

(Ok, I can’t stop bragging….but don’t you want to see the rest of these hot pictures he sent me?????)

And a link to Jayson talking about it, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment