Friday, December 29, 2023

Bookstore Cocks and a Surprise Ass

 Near Home—December, 2023

 

I went to the nearest bookstore on a Thursday afternoon, my only real free time before I left for my Christmas week in New Jersey with my brother.  I had more fun than I thought possible…

 

I pay my admission.  The cashier now knows me by name.  We chat about the holiday for a moment before I head into the straight theatre.  A white man is standing on the back wall, watching another slightly older white man, also standing against the wall, get sucked off.  The sucker is a f-bud from here—we often exchange blow jobs.  His dick is the same length and thickness as mine, but in ebony.  I go sit by the wall and turn to watch the action as I take out my cock.

The lone guy goes from kneading his bulge to unzipping.  He turns from the scene at his side and looks right at me.  Without hesitation, I get up and kneel in front of him. His cock is average, but the moment it touches my lips it is super hard.  It is very wet with all his precum.

The guy groans.  He stands stock still and lets me suck.  In just a few moments he groans again and gives me a mouthful of cum.  Almost instantly the guy being sucked by my f-bud cums, too.  I go back to my seat. 

The two spent men zip up and leave.  My f-bud comes over, swings a chair around and sits next to me.  “You have the magic touch, man.  That guy has been here for hours and wouldn’t let anyone near him.  Just watching and squeezing his dick through his pants.  You walk in and bam!”

I grin.  We chat a little, but he needs to leave before we can do anything.  I move to the cocksucker’s seat where he was sitting before.  Almost instantly the Voyeur arrives.  He strokes, standing by the wall, deciding if he wants some head from me.  Eventually he does, but I can tell he is just starting his time here and is not about to drop a load.  He goes out the door soon after, telling me he’ll look for when he’s ready.

I stroke alone.  But not for long.  Two men come in.  One comes right up to me, unzips and offers an uncut cock.  He starts soft, but hardens up in my mouth, with each flick of my tongue.  The other man sits in the row ahead of me.  The uncut guy gives me a rather bitter load, quite soon after he has reached his full hardness.  He is out the door, stuffing his wet cock into his Hanes.  He has no interest in letting me clean him up.

The man in front of me, now turns to look fully at me.  It’s the road worker who I had sucked along with the Voyeur (see Tables Turned).  He gets up and gives me this thick cock to suck.  I take him deep into my mouth, by beard rubbing on his fragrant balls.  Soon, I pull off his shaft and lick his balls.  They are sweaty from a morning’s work.  My cock drools as I tongue them.

“Work my dick, I want you to swallow my load again.”

It’s the first time he’s ever said anything to me.  I do as he asks.  In moments, I am treated to a thick, creamy load.  He stands stock still and lets me clean him up.  I get the final drip from his cock as he pats my shoulder and goes back to work on the Interstate—lunch break over.

I stroke with the taste of the man in my mouth for a bit, before I take a big swig of water to cleanse the palette. 

I stroke.

A guy comes in.  “Hello, Sir…” using my given name, after the title.

I look up.  It’s Jack, the temporary construction worker who had been living in this area—and who became such a pig in my playroom.  He had been transferred to a city too far to commute to see me.  But he’s back now.  And ravenous for dick.  He kneels and takes my wet cock into his mouth.  He groans around all the flesh in his throat, making it vibrate.  He licks and sucks and even remembers my balls.  He gives them as much time as he does the shaft of my cock.

The door opens.  A tall Mexican enters.  He’s under 30, tall, lean and with a smaller dick.  He likes my mouth (though he has never got off with me.)  He unzips and gives me a cock to suck as I am treated to Jack’s expert tongue. 

Soon, I pull Jack’s head up so he can lick the balls of the guy I’m sucking.  All three of us find this hot.  Soon I push the cock, with my tongue, into Jack’s eager mouth.  I go to the wet balls and lick those.  The young guy is really getting into being serviced by two dads. He moans and tells us to switch again.  We do. 

Often. 

Back and forth.

“I don’t want to shoot yet,” says the Mexican as he pulls aways from us.  Jack simply goes back to my dick as the young guy goes out the door.  I let him suck for a bit. 

Finally, he looks up.  “Nobody has fucked me the way you do.  Will you?”

I nod.

Jack stands and gets out of his shoes and his pants, kicking the sneakers under the seat and letting the pants fall next to me.  He bends, holding onto the back of the seat where the road worker had last sat.  I go to my knees.  My tongue runs up and down his ass crack, finally zeroing in on his hole.  Jack groans.  “Been too long,” he mumbles.

I make some sort of affirmative sound, with my tongue deep in his ass.  I spit and lick it out.  Again and again.  Jack is moaning now.  I have lubed my dick during the rimming and stand up.  I work his hole open with my cock head.  I part his full ass lips and slip into him.

Jack gasps and takes a hit of poppers.  I inch forward.  I pause until he relaxes.  His hole flowers open and I sink all the way in.  He squeezes down on me, by way of welcome.  I hear him take a second hit and I begin to fuck in earnest.

The door opens.  The young Mexican returns.  He stands to the side and watches.  “Let him suck your cock,” I tell him.

He shakes his head and continues to jerk to our fucking.  I pull out and have Jack clean my dick.  This actually shocks the Mexican—who leaves.  I go back to Jack’s ass and rim him briefly.  I want to fuck.  And I want to breed.

“You want my load?”

Jack grunts out a “Fuck, yes.”  He grabs his own thick cock and begins stroking it.  I increase the speed of my thrusts.  Jack is panting.  “Give it to me!”

I want to lick his ass one more time.  But my cock has other ideas.  It explodes at just the thought of a quick rim of Jack’s wet and hairy hole.  I grab Jack’s hips and hold on as my cock empties out.

“Oh, fuck…” Jack begins to shoot on the linoleum.  I stay in place, his ass squeezing me with every shot.

I slowly pull out.  Jack spins and cleans my cock of every last drop.

He pulls off me and all we can do is grin, totally lost in our own orgasmic bliss…

2 comments:

  1. Sure can't argue with orgasmic bliss... especially when it's simultaneous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can likely count simultaneous orgasms I've experienced on just my two hands--and maybe on only one...

      Delete