Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Filling Braydon with Cum

 Near Home—November, 2023

It’s the day before Thanksgiving.  I was in the kitchen, making my contribution for the family dinner.  I suddenly put down the Pyrex measuring cup and knew I needed to get off.  I’d thought about it occasionally during the morning, but put it out of my mind.  Now I knew I needed to lighten my balls and be in a better mood around my cousins on the morrow.

I finished up quickly, changed my clothes and got in the car.  I had second thoughts halfway there.  I knew the day after Thanksgiving had always been good, but before?  I had no idea if there would be others like me there.  The parking lot was pretty sparse, but I went in…

 

The straight theatre has quite a few men in it.  I can’t sit at the back or to the side.  I sit on a two-person bench that is the row in front of the cocksucker’s seat.  I glance around the room.  There is no actual sex happening, but there is that ‘feel’ in the room—like it could happen any moment.

The door opens.  It is the perennial cocksucker who comes here with his partner.  He is white, short and bald.  And he knows how to treat a cock in his mouth.  He sees me, nods and comes over.  He is on his knees instantly.  He takes me to the root quite effortlessly.  A couple of times, actually, before he begins a more traditional sucking. 

I turn to look at the back wall when I hear a noise.  The man in the cocksucker’s chair has noisily opened his water bottle.  There are two men standing against the wall kneading their crotches.  Obviously, the man in the seat doesn’t suck dick.  He ignores them and sips his water.

The man on my cock moves to my balls.  I moan a little to re-enforce how much I like his wet tongue there.  He works harder on them, knowing to lick not suck them into his mouth.

His knees soon tire.  He braces on my knees to get up.  And he goes right out the door. My eyes follow him.  I make eye contact with one of the men on the back wall.  He nods at me.  I nod back.  He comes and sits next to me.  He is in his 50’s, white and rather striking in appearance.  He is also wearing suit pants which seems an odd choice for here.  He unzips and pulls out a larger than average dick.  His hand reaches for mine.  I return the favor.  It feels nice and girthy in my fist.  Without asking, I just slip to my knees and suck him.  He groans the moment my lips touch him.  I hear movement, but I’m busy repeating on him what was just done to me.  When I look up at him, I see he has the other man from the back wall in his mouth.  I’m surprised and rather pleased.

But the cock in his mouth is making him lose any kind of cum control he might have had.  He is now gushing pre-cum.  In moments I swallow his load as his entire body shakes.  When I have cleaned him of every last drop, he crams himself back into his suit pants and leaves.  The man he is sucking, a wild haired Grizzly Adams-type, looks lost.  I simply take his rather small dick into my mouth and get his load, too.

I watch the movie.

I am sucked once more by the bald man.  Now, his partner stands by the door, watching us.  My sucker strokes himself this time—but he doesn’t get off.  And neither do I. 

I take a piss and go into the gay theatre.   A very old white man is in the cocksucker’s seat—and the only man in the room.  I sit to his left, in the corner of the back and side wall.  He makes conversation, the moment I pull my dick out.  Conversation that is all about my penis size.  Soon, he is leaning over and sucking me.  He’s good, but the awkward angle is not helping.  I stand up to give him better access.

I hear the door open.

“Well, well…”  A hairy cub of a man has entered.  He’s white, in his late 30’s and carries his extra weight well.  He grins at me—and I now finally find his name.  Braydon.  We met here.  He’s been to the old playroom alone and with others.  He is a wonderful cum pig—and I haven’t seen him in forever.  (October of 2021, I later find out.  That is why I write this blog!)

He kneels in front of me.  The older man likes the idea of sharing my cock.  I fuck Braydon’s mouth.  Then the first guy.  Back and forth.

“You’ve got to fuck me.” 

Braydon strips to just his socks, tossing his clothes onto a chair.  He pulls another chair around and kneels on it.  I go to my knees and eat his ass.  He groans.  The older man whispers encouraging words which end in “Let me see you fuck him!”

I stand up and slide in.  It’s actually an awkward fuck.  Braydon’s hole is a little low with him kneeling.  But we all enjoy it.  He groans and poppers up.  The older man tells us we are “bad boys fucking raw like that.”  I keep pumping, my balls slapping onto the generous, hairy ass.

We take a break.  I actually need to piss again.  I check the straight theatre on the way back.  It is now empty—but some DP is happening on the screen.  I sit and watch.  Braydon soon joins me.  I am treated to a really sloppy blowjob as I sit there.  He stands up, strips and leans over the back of the bench I had first sat on.  I eat his hole.  Wet and inviting.  Soon, I am happily fucking.  It is the perfect height now with him bent over and on his feet.

The door opens.  A Black man I used to see here all the time comes in.  He grins at me and whips out his dick. 

“Feed it to him.” 

Braydon loves this.  What cum pig doesn’t love two dicks in him at the same time?  I fuck.  The guy in his mouth stands still and let’s Braydon’s head be bounced onto his cock from my fuck.

The door opens.  A guy looks at us and sits way down front, as far away from us as he can get.

I fuck Braydon.  The wet sound of his ass competes with the sex sounds coming from the screen.

The door opens again.  Another man looks at us and moves away.

The three of us decide to take it next door.  Braydon dresses and goes first with the other man quickly in tow.  I hover a for a moment than go over to the gay side.

Braydon is already naked and bent over.  He has a new man in his mouth.  The Black guy is slapping his cock against the wet and hairy hole.  He has lost his hardon on the trek over.  I go to my knees to see if I can help.  He hardens right up.  But, so much so, he shoots his load.

I save it in my mouth and just spin around, spitting a huge amount of fresh cum on Braydon’s hole.  I work it into his ass with my tongue, reverse felching the entire load I sucked out.  Braydon is groaning around the cock in his mouth.  He knows what I’m doing; he has had me do this before.

I stand up and say the words: “I just tongue fucked a huge cum load into your ass.”

This is too much for the guy in Braydon’s mouth.  He pulls to the side and watches my throbbing cock slide back into Braydon.  His already wet mancunt is now sopping wet with the best lube in the world.  I fuck.  Hard.  I am intent on adding more cum to his sloppy hole.

“Listen to it,” Braydon groans.  The sound of the squishy fuck is filling the small, dark room.  The man who shot the load in my mouth has not lost his hardon completely.  He sticks his semi-hard cock in Braydon’s mouth.

I pull out, kneel and taste the cummy mess.  I lick up what I have pulled out with my flared cock head.  And it takes me over the edge.  I quickly stand up, and slide back in.  I fuck every last drop of jizz that is churning in my balls deep into Braydon’s overflowing hole…


If you look at this site on a computer, you can see the label cloud where Braydon has 8 other entries. Here's the last one.


8 comments:

  1. This is a hot one! I always enjoy your posts.

    I'm curious - I would argue that the best lube is the sweet slime that comes out of a guy's throat; I find it's got a better texture than semen as far as working as a lubricant. What is it about cum that makes it the best for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe wet sloppy throat is the best. Cum from another for me is like instant ejaculation for me. Although it is hot; Something about semen from another, makes the tip of my penis extraordinarily sensitive. Almost to the point of ejaculation a few seconds after applied. So if i want to last. I avoid putting it on me.

      Delete
    2. I do like both for lube. When I get deep throat spittle from a guy, I often am winding it around my cock and shoving it back into his mouth. I certainly have used it for ass lube (I can think of one FF gentleman that produced copious amounts of it and loved for me to coat my hands with it for his ass.)

      Delete
    3. And the other aspect of cum as lube is that for so much of life it was 'forbidden.' It's a mind fuck...not just great lube.

      Delete
  2. We haven't seen Braydon lately but when I saw his name in the title, I remembered him instantly. I find him to be somewhat of a kindred spirit and knew we were about to enjoy hearing about his hungry hole and the pleasures therein.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brayden got very busy with a new job, and became harder and harder to connect. He is in a more flexible position now, so I hope we will see more of him in these pages. (There is one already waiting to be written up.)

      Delete
  3. Very hot post as usual. I had to give out a laugh of the guy with the noisy water bottle. I could just imagine it in my mind. Not sure why that stood out other than there usually being some out of place sounds or scenarios like such in places like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is true. Anything odd in a place like that is SO loud.

      And with your comment above--I can feel the ph balance of another man's semen 'tickle' my piss slit. But I have never had the feeling I might ejaculate. Interesting.

      Delete