Saturday, January 13, 2024

A Bookstore Two Parter: Two -- Cute College Kid Gets Naked

 Near Home—December, 2023

 

Part Two:  In the Gay Theatre

(This picks up where we left off in the last post.)

As I come out of the rest room, I see a familiar face.  It’s the cute college kid who jerked off on the woman’s breasts when we both played with the bisexual couple.  He smirks at me, nods and goes into the gay cinema.  I follow his hot little ass into the gay theatre.

He is just sitting down, in the corner, to the left of the open cocksucker’s seat.  Of course, I sit there.  I look around.  There is a burly white guy, around 35, in front of the college kid.  Two older men are against the opposite wall, sitting and staring at the ass fucking on the screen.  Cute College Kid undoes his pants.  He is rock hard.  It is not a big dick, but a pretty one.  I take out my cock, too.  The burly guy hears the fabric rustling and the zipper on CCK and throws us a glance.  He nods at us and turns back to the video.

I look over at CCK.  He is jerking.  Hard and fast.  Looking at me not the video.  He smiles.  I do the same.  He turns to the video, so we watch it for a bit. 

We happen to glance at each other at the same time.  He looks away, then back at me, laughing under his breath.  I smile and stand up.  He spreads his legs invitingly—he wants my mouth on his drooling cock.  I kneel and take his full length deep into my throat.  He gasps and touches my chin, silently asking me to get off him for a moment.  I do.  And go to his balls.  They are tight to his body, but hairier than I expect.  I lick and suck, until he touches my shoulder, signaling I can suck him again without the fear of instant ejaculation. 

I stay on his cock head for a long time.  Lapping up all his pre-cum.  Only then do I take him all the way down into my throat again.  He sighs.  I come up for air and do it again.  Once more he touches me, silently pleading to not make him blow his load.

I stand up.  My cock swinging.  He reaches up, grabs it at the base and guides it into his open mouth.  He is all about the tongue—and it feels terrific.  He starts to jerk as he sucks me, then takes his hand away from his own cock.   Now he is taking two-thirds of my length down his throat.  He chokes on it, pulls off me, spits on my cock and does it again.

It’s hot as fuck.

Suddenly he stops.   He indicates he wants to stand.  I move back and let him.  He proceeds to strip naked, down to athletic socks.  He sits again and does the same choking routine, but now he lets the deep throat spittle cascade down his thin, but surprisingly heavily tattooed, chest.

He pulls off me again.  This time he spreads his legs.  He wants more of my mouth.  I kneel.  I lick up all the precum that has oozed out each time he’s choked on my dick.  I suck him for a moment, but quickly move to his balls.  I want this to last. 

With him naked, I can work my tongue under them.  I lick there—and start the trek down his quite hairy perineum.  He slumps backward giving me better access.  I coat all of it with my spit.  I am only a millimeter from my tongue being in his ass.  I have wanted to rim him from the moment we met months ago.  And now…I hesitate.

His hand touches my head.  Giving me permission to lick his hole.  My tongue brushes across it.  He gasps.  I burrow in.  Now he groans.  His ass tastes of soap and new sweat.  I can’t stop licking and spitting and tongue fucking his hole.

I only stop rimming him when he needs to readjust his position on the chair.  I realize I’ve been on my knees for a long time and get up and sit in my chair.  Our sex has caused the burly guy to unzip and stroke.  CCK lets me catch my breath for a moment, then comes over and kneels, naked but for socks, between my legs.  He sucks me again. 

When he comes up for air, he looks at Burly Guy over his shoulder.  He crawls across the floor to suck him, his naked butt pointed right me.  I get up.  I kneel to the side of him and lean over so I can rim him again while he gives the guy head.  His hole is responding.  And opening.

I eat him out for a long time before I ask “Do you want my dick?”  My voice sounds loud in the small room.

CCK pulls off the beer can of a dick he is sucking.  “Yeah, just not all the way in.”

I lube up, while going back to rimming him open.

“I want to see your cock in him,” Burly Guy grunts out.

I move around behind him.  My cock slaps the upturned ass.

“Fuck him good,” Burly Guy says.  “Give him two dicks at once.”

My head pops in.  His hole welcomes me.  I can feel him open it up for my girth.  The exact opposite of the guy I’d fucked an hour before.  I slide in.  When my cock is just over halfway into him, I can feel that I am at the bend, the second hole, on this small framed young man.  I poke at it, carefully, then pull back and just fuck him with my most of my dick.

He is grunting around the cock in his mouth.  When I really pick up the pace, he stops sucking, giving Burly Guy a wet hand job, with his mouth gasping for breath.

I slow down.  Once again, I explore this second hole with my cock head.

“Don’t go deeper.”

I grunt and go back to fucking with just most of my dick buried in him.   He goes back to sucking.  He looks incredibly hot with two large cocks in him at the same time. 

One of the older men on the other side of the room stands up, huffs and walks out of the room, letting the door slam.  CCK pulls off me and stands up.  He sits back in his chair, panting.  I look over at him.  He grins—not upset at all.

I lean forward and sample Burly Guy’s cock.  It is incredibly thick.  I can’t possibly cover my canines and suck him properly.  He pats my head and calls me a pig.  I go down to his sweaty balls and lick them, while he jerks his cock.  It does the trick.  He shoots—into a handkerchief.   He uses it to mop up as I sit back on my seat.

He leaves.  So does the other older guy.  We are alone.

“I have wanted to eat your ass from the day we met.”

He smirks at me.  “You do that really well.”  He looks down and then back up at me.  “I only cleaned out for a normal sized guy.  I’m sorry I couldn’t take you any deeper.”

“Another time,” I tell him.

“Will you do me a favor?”  He knows I will, but it’s nice to be asked.

“Sure.”

“I want you to jerk off on my cock, so I can use your cum to shoot.”

I nod, but say, “I’m not very close yet.”

“Jerk it while you eat me out again…”

Perfect.  He slumps in the chair.  He jerks.  I jerk and rim his freshly fucked hole.  In moments, I rear up and shoot a massive load all over his cock.  He groans as his fist closes over my cum and instantly jerks himself to a load every bit as big…

6 comments:

  1. You may not have been able to properly fuck CCK but you got the next best thing. Rimming his hairy hole and you both getting off in all that sweet cum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My new mission is to get Cute College Kid in the sling in the playroom...he just doesn't know it yet....

      Delete
  2. RobC in MD -- damn that was hot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a great day there. Thanks for taking the time to write!

      Delete
    2. RobC in MD -- thank you for writing! Hope you take photo / video when you get CCC in the sling! MD is really lacking in fun places

      Delete
    3. Taking video of him would be so much fun on so many levels!! Wish me luck!!

      Delete