Thursday, January 4, 2024

RePost: Cum-Union in Chicago

 I am still under the weather, though improved, but I sound horrible.  I have had to postpone or cancel two meets—and I’m not happy about that.  It’s something I don’t do lightly.

And, this morning, I had no internet.  It is finally on now, as we approach noon.  But the idea of sitting and writing has to wait.  I need to wear my mask and venture out.

So, it’s another RePost.  (From the analytics, it seems you are enjoying these trips back in the blog!)

 

Here is a two-parter from 2015.  I had a long summer with little play that year.  This trip to Chicago and Cum-Union was all about getting back in my sexual groove.

 

Part One:  Cum-Union Chicago: A Buffet of Hot Ass and Wet Hole

Part Two:  Cum-Union Chicago:  Old Friends and Fuck Buds

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, that sounds like I am sicker than I am...it's a normal flu. (And I wasn't about to pass it on to my potential playmates.) I just keep wanting to sleep...

      Delete