Sunday, January 28, 2024

Equipment Close-Up: The Ballistic Butt Bomb

 Equipment Close-Up:  The Ballistic Butt Bomb

 

In my write up of my fucking and fisting of Ross, I mentioned that I used “the stainless-steel drum stick of a toy” that GaryM had gifted me.  Not only was it my first use of it, but I didn’t even know what to call it.  I wrote to GaryM to ask if he remembered where he bought it.  It took him some detective work online, but he found the name for me: the alliterative Ballistic Butt Bomb or Fister Anal Plug.  I’ll stick with the name that’s more fun…

 



This is the style and size GaryM gave me.  I was intrigued that there are two shapes made, this one with the elongated end or another with a round end.  Even better, I learned that they come in graduated sizes.  This makes more sense to me for opening a man up.  My friend Ross had no issues taking this sizeable toy after fucking and a little fisting, but many men would need the gradual build up to take one this size.

It is not an incredibly versatile toy, at least with my first use of it.  It pushes in easily to a well lubed, experienced ass, its mass filling the man completely.  Ross liked me doing a slow in and out routine with it. The shaft is thin.  I do think I could add some of my cock in with it. But it does sort of “straighten” everything out inside.  You don’t negotiate bends.  Turning it produces no really different sensations once it’s inserted—where an interestingly shaped dildo feels different to the man with every tiny rotation I make with it.

I sort of said it before, but I could see the graduated set of six of these being quite helpful in opening up a newbie to the pleasures of more extreme butt play.  I do love the heft of the thing.  It’s heavier than many toys.  I think, with the right man, I will use it more now.  I have another fisting session on the books—so it will definitely come off the shelf again.

 


Here is the largest of the round version—with some eye candy.



 

The Ballistic Butt Bomb is made by BallisticMetal 

8 comments:

  1. The cold hard unforgiving metal is truly an ass opener and will leave you with one serious gaping hole. Guaranteed to break open even the most stubborn man cunt. Be careful when you tell your sir, "Make me feel it".....because you will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the spirit of educating your readers on this BBB Equipment Close-Up, I feel it's important to try this device and my thoughts afterwards in order that they can make an informed decision as to whether it may be something they'd like to experience. I offer up my hole in the spirit of education. I just hope I can walk after the pounding you are probably going to inflict.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so selfless of you, taking one for the team. I will try to coat your ravaged hole with something soothing...

      Delete
  3. That is definitely a unique looking device. As much as I like checking out new and different gadgets, I can't say I've ever seen this before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even with the smallest size, I would think you'd want to use it on an experienced ass.

      Delete
  4. I’ve never seen that toy. Interesting. I love being fisted 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I intend to use it a little more. GaryM who gave it to me said he didn't like to use it on himself--but having someone else use it on him was fun...

      Delete