Monday, January 8, 2024

Equipment Close-Up: Wally’s Lube

 Equipment Close-Up:  Wally’s Lube

 

I was so impressed with Wally’s lube I asked him about it as we were getting dressed.  He promised to send me the recipe.  He sent it to along to me, almost before I got back to my brother’s place.  Yesterday, when we texting, and he was telling me how much fun it was to re-live our time together via the post, I asked if I could share it all with you.  He agreed.

 I know that a large part of my readership does not fist.  But I think that this lube would be great for when you break out the toys.  The ingredients are both safe for your toys.   (For clean-up, use Dawn dishwashing liquid.  Really.  I do this, even when I am using Crisco and coconut oil.)

 Here is the recipe:

 

1,000ml of hot almost boiling water

 1/2 cup of Boy Butter

 Mix in the Boy Butter with a whisk into the hot water until it's completely homogenized.

 Take 4 teaspoons of K Lube and whisk into the boy butter water.

 Keep whisking until dissolved, let sit for about 10-20 minutes and whisk again.

This makes a big batch--easy to cut it in half.

 

*

Both Boy Butter and K Lube are on Amazon if you don’t live downtown in some metro location. 

 I loved the feel of this lube mixture.  It stayed slick longer than standard J Lube or K Lube.  I didn’t need that spritzing water bottle to rejuvenate the lube on my hands.  I coated his insides beautifully for an easy glide in.

 And it didn’t taste bad—something I am always aware of—and the Boy Butter acted as a conditioner for my beard!  The whiteness of the Boy Butter made it look like cum running out of Wally’s hairy hole…who could ask for anything more?!?

2 comments:

  1. This certainly sounds like something I'd like to try. The right lube can make such a difference in the entire experience. so often you might find the proper slickness but the taste, for those of us that enjoy tasting our handiwork, might leave a lot to be desired. Sounds to me like Wally may have hit on something here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I need to buy some Boy Butter before we meet again...

      Delete