Friday, July 5, 2024

Fornication Weekend 2024 Part Three: The Gangbang

 Timberfell Resort—June, 2024

 

My Thursday adventures were not done with the Bukakke.  

It was very hot by the afternoon.  I found shade, away from the constant noise of the pool.  That it happened to be near the playroom under the bar was purely coincidental.  But no one else ventured in that direction.  So, I read.  I may have even dozed.  I wanted to be ready to fuck again.


GangBangGuys was doing another shoot on Thursday evening that would use anyone interested in fucking Aaron Evans.  I was.  I love the camaraderie of the tops in a gangbang.  The visual of so many dicks waiting their turn.  The tops stroking themselves or each other as we watch the main event.

There are two schools of gangbangs in my experience.  And I like one way more than the other.  Let me explain.  If there are five of us fucking a hungry bottom, I don’t really care for the idea that the first guy just fucks until he cums.  Then number 2 goes in and so on.  I much prefer a few strokes in the hot hole and rotate quickly through the entire group of tops.  Again and again until the unloading starts.  It keeps everyone involved quicker (and constantly) and the focus is on the bottom, not some other hot guy waiting his turn along with you.

Near the appointed start time, I went to one of the newly constructed bungalows by the camp entrance.  It was tiny.  There was no way a group of us could stand around the bed and give the camera operator room to move.  The crowd was also sparse at the moment.

Mack Mahoney, all cleaned up from the bukkake, was there, eager to show his versatile side.  As was tatted muscle hunk Michael Roman.  And me.  Aaron was inside with the director/cameraman.  We got our orders.  Strip outside and no more than three of us in at a time.  We did just that.

The director points to me, as I’m fully hard.  “You want to go first…?”

 

I step behind Aaron, who is on all fours on the bed.  “I’m preloaded from this afternoon,” he murmurs.

The camera comes up, catching me looking at his full, hairy ass.  I go to my knees and lick up a drop of cum dribbling out of his hole.  I force myself to stop rimming and felching.  I stand up to fuck.  My hard cock slaps his wet hole, making a hot squishy sound.  I sink inside him

Aaron groans—not having a clue who I am or what size I am.  I fuck him.  Starting slow and long.  The camera is there to catch my full length pulling out of his hot butt with each stroke.  I glance to my right.  Mack and Michael are idly playing with each other and are now rock hard.  I focus back on Aaron and speed up my fucking.  He feels so wet with who knows how many loads already in him.  But even that is not going to get me off this fast.

I pull out.

“Your turn.”

Mack is right there.  His cock pushes into Aaron.  I stroke mine constantly.  I want to get myself ready to cum.  I watch Mack increase his speed.  He’s panting and he is going to shoot.  He pulls out and erupts all over the Aarons hairy ass crack.  He mops some up with his sensitive cock head and pushes it inside.

Michael looks at me and I gesture for him to go ahead.  Michael uses the remaining cum on Aaron’s ass for lube.  He enters him rather forcefully.  The camera plays over his muscled torso and down to his cock plowing the wet hole.  Michael puts his left foot up on the bed, plowing him even deeper.  Aaron is moaning almost constantly now.  I watch Michael’s face.  He’s close.  You can see it in his eyes and the tenseness of his body.

With a bellow, he shoots deep inside Aaron.  He stays in him for a moment, and then slowly pulls out.  A mini-waterfall of semen trickles out of Aaron.  The camera catches it all.  Michael and Mack go outside.  I move behind Aaron.  The cum oozing out of his ass is the perfect trigger for me.

I kneel behind him.  I lick up the cum, being careful to not plaster my face against his wet ass like I would in real life.  I lick and swallow and moan deep in my throat.  Aaron whimpers.  I lick and spit a mouthful of Mack and Micheal’s cum on Aaron’s hole.  I stand and push it into him with my cock.  My dick is making the hottest, wet and squishy sounds with each stroke.  My leg goes up and bed, too.  I want to be as deep as possible in his hot, wet ass.  My pubes are covered in who knows how many men’s cum as they grind against his ass.

I feel my orgasm rise.  I want to pull out and cover his hole.  But I can’t bring myself to do it.  I push every inch into him and unload deep in his guts.  The camera catches it all.  I pull out slowly.  The trickle of cum leaking out of Aaron is now a waterfall…

*

I get dressed outside as Aaron takes a water break.  After his cumshot, Mack had been busy recruiting men up by the pool.  They are trooping down the dusty drive to the bungalow.  One of them was Dane Hardon, who I had so much fun with last summer.  We embraced and told each other we need to fuck again this weekend.  (He is in demand with the content creators here this year and it never happens.)

And a fun fact from Mack—the guy who I shot all but simultaneous loads with at the bukkake, had come back to give him a second one during that long shoot.  And now, here he is, stripping and about to load Aaron.  Oh, to be young again….

 

 


Aaron Evans

X: www.x.com/AaronEvansXXX

IG: @aaron.evans90

JFF: @AaronEvansXXX

 



Mack Mahoney

(See the last Post for his info)

 


Michael Roman

(His info is not in my list from Ray)




Dane Hardon

X: www.x.com/TFDane1

X: www.X.com/DaneHardon

IG: @danehardonx

OF: tfdane1

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand why the director prefers you to pull out and shoot your load for the camera for all to see. But to me it always seems as somewhat of a break in the intensity of the scene. That moment went you are going to finally load that hole. The body language, the facial expressions and the sounds... that final thrust when you lose all control and simply explode. I just enjoy seeing that man cunt overflowing and leaking that cum afterwards. That's my tasty moment....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost mentioned this--and then didn't. There were no strict rules about cum shots with this group. They wanted us to do what felt right at the moment. It made sense to me that Mack would pull out to show off a young man's mega load. I shot big, but I'm sure not like he did, so it was a different kind of hot to see it cascade out of Aaron's loose hole...

      Delete