Equipment Close-Up: Springs
Here is the first of the Equipment Close-Ups from all
the playroom additions given to me by GaryM.
Somewhere in the 2010’s I used a sling at IML that had
springs. I loved the added bounce. The bottom told me he felt like he was floating. The owner of the sling (another top) told me he’d
gotten them from Fort Troff.
When I got home, I found them on the FT website. They were not cheap, so I went to hardware
stores to see if I could find a cheaper alternative. I never did—not one that that had the great tension
of the FT springs.
Well, now I have them—and GaryM took that bouncy ride
in the sling the day he gave them to me.
There are four—one for each chain going to the sling.
They are just over nine inches long, including the hooks, so I shortened the chain lengths by that much so it wouldn’t be too low. The weight of the man in the sling will also need to be figured into the adjustment.
I have used them one more time since GaryM was here and I really do enjoy the little something extra they give to the fuck. This second guy loved the sway and extra give—even when we were doing toy play.
I am not sure I will leave them up for every encounter, but right now they will be up for the foreseeable future. Thank you, GaryM!
*
The Fort Troff website, down for a while, is back
up. Here is the link to the springs.
And a pic off their site.




No comments:
Post a Comment