Friday, October 2, 2026

Just Too Big

 Near Home—September, 2026

 

It was Friday.  I found myself at loose ends at the end of the morning.  My dick told me what I wanted—so I ate a slightly early lunch and went to the bookstore.  The semi-full parking lot gave me hope…

 

I find my way to my regular chair.  There are four men stroking.   I take out my cock and get it hard as I look around the room.  Across the room is an early 50’s daddy I’ve sucked before.  A larger guy in the corner seat is trying to hide his less than average dick with his left hand, but is stroking like mad with his right.  To my left is a young guy with a beer can of a dick.  He is stroking hard, his head turning from one screen to the other and back again.  And next to me is the young man I met a few years ago—and gave him his very first orgasm in a man’s mouth.

He looks my way and nods.  His cock is not hard.  Seeing me, it begins to stiffen.

I would love to play with any of these men, but I opt for the guy next to me—though I know he will take forever to get him off.  I slip down to the floor and take the young man in my mouth.  His hair has gotten longer and rather shaggy.  I’d forgotten there’s a piercing in his eyebrow.  His T-shirt is branded with some indie band that means nothing to me.  He tends to sneer at the men in a place like this—but his cock is hardening as I lick his sweaty ball—and he’s all smiles for me.

The daddy leaves the moment I am on my knees.  Too bad.  I take the young man into my mouth.  He finishes hardening up as my tongue swirls around his cock.  He’s not big, maybe just over average.  But he’s hot—and he will spew a massive load after the long buildup.

I switch from the head of his cock to his entire shaft.  Then to his balls again with my left hand jerking him.  I keep moving all over his groin.  He is breathing harder now—but I know he’s not close. 

Cock head.

Shaft.

Balls and jerk.

Head.

Shaft.

And this time as I go to his balls, my wet left middle finger massages his tight pucker.  I don’t try to go inside, I just make all those nerve endings tingle.  (One time, when we were here totally alone, he let me lick his hole.  It’s never happened again.)

I keep working.  I know he’s closer, for as I return to his head, it’s dripping even more precum.

I also notice the boy with the beer can dick is now being serviced by the Latino who never cleans out.  As I move to some repeated deep throating, I hear Beer Can have a noisy orgasm.

My knees are beginning to scream at me.  But I keep going.

The guy in the corner has been more openly stroking to us, but without my guy getting off, he becomes bored.  He gets up and sits nearer the Latino.

I do another rotation on the young man’s crotch.  It’s been 15 minutes, easily.  And my knees are shot.  I sigh and sit back in my chair.

“Sorry…” I murmur.  It’s the first time I haven’t made him shoot.

“I can stand up and feed you,” he mutters.

He doesn’t wait for a confirmation from me.  He stands up and pushes his chair more into the corner and stands in the space between the two.  He is right at mouth level.  Perfect.  He lets me work on his drooling cock—and then he begins to face fuck me.  He stops after a what seems like a really long time—and let’s me work at my own speed again.

“I’m really close…” he mumbles.

He is.  I know the signs.  His cock is harder than ever.  His cock head has swollen.  And in moments, he is finally spurting his jizz onto my tongue.  As always, it’s a huge load.  He spurts and spurts.  I swallow rapidly.  He loves that I want it.  He finally shoots the last blast and sighs.  Contented.

He stands in place and lets me clean-up his cock without any squirming.  He squeezes my shoulder by way of thanks and goes off to urinate, leaving me vaguely wishing he was rinsing the last of his semen out of my mouth with his piss…

I sit and stroke.  The only men left in the room are the Latino and the guy from the corner—and he leaves quickly.

The Latino and I have a long history.  When I first met him in the old two theatre set-up, I fucked him—and he was filthy.  I thought it was a one off and fucked him another time.  The same.  I talked to him about clean out—and he looked at me blankly.  I told him I would only fuck him with a condom, but he didn’t want that.  Nowadays, he doesn’t ask anymore, but occasionally begs me to suck his cock.

The Latino has been jerking, watching me suck my shaggy haired young man.  He comes over, he looks like he’s about to lose his load.  I take his girthy, uncut cock in my mouth.  He dribbles out his load.  He groans.  He pulls out and strokes out a massive amount of cum all over the floor.

What a waste.

I am alone in the room for about five minutes.

The door opens.  A fortyish white guy comes in wearing a John Deere hat.  He sits next to me.  He unbuttons his shorts and they are pushed around his ankles.  There is no underwear.  He gets his average sized dick hard and dripping with his right hand.  He reaches with his left and begins stroking me.  He does it so it feels good, not the death grip so many men use on my thick shaft.  He sighs.

“May I suck it?”

“Please.”  He leans over and takes me from the side.  I usually hate this position, but his mouth is big and roomy.  His tongue is all over me—and it tilts his ass into the air.  I reach around and begin playing with his tight pucker.  He groans.  He works harder on me—and I begin finger fucking his hole.  He groans around my cock—and works hard on it.

He is making me feel great, but I am nowhere near shooting.

“Do you want more than my finger in your hole?”

He pulls off me.  “You’re pretty thick.  But I’ll try.  You got a condom?”

I pull out a Magnum.  I lube up and suit up.  He bends, feet on the floor and holding onto the arms of the chair.  I press into his pucker.  I can’t get in.  I kneel and eat his ass, hoping to relax him.  I try again.  Nope.  The more I press in, the more he raises up off the chair, keeping me out.

It’s never gonna happen.  I swat his ass playfully and he turns around.  “Sorry—you are just too big.  I’ve never had one your size.”

I go wash up.  When I come out, a new man has arrived and my man in the tractor hat is sucking him.

Suddenly dinner sounds better. 

I take off…

No comments:

Post a Comment