Sunday, October 4, 2026

Late Night Treat

 Near Home—September, 2026

 

I had one last trip to the bookstore in September.  Saturday nights had proved to offer more and different choices.  I don’t often do back-to-back days, but I had dinner and took off…

 

I walk into the darkened room.  A woman is moaning loudly on the screen—and a man is moaning even louder as he shoots his load in the back corner.  I take a seat on the side.  There are 10 men here.  The guy who shot, a young guy I recognize as a regular, heads to the restroom, his dripping cock leaving a trail on the linoleum.   There is a second blowjob still in progress.  Every man in the room has his cock out.  There is at least one furtive hand job happening.  I take out my dick and wait to see who will want to suck it.

And I’m ignored.   The guy getting the blow job cums and leaves with the guy who sucked him.  Others put their dicks away once the live sex show is over and take off.  Another man has his phone chime, and he races to the door to answer it while simultaneously shoving his cock back in his pants.  Other men soon filter out. 

There are now three of us.  I have had both men in my mouth before.  The Minute Man is nodding to me.  I get up and kneel in front of him.  I take his small dick in my mouth as he huffs poppers.  He blasts out his weeks-worth of cum in 90 seconds.  I get up after cleaning him up.  He takes off as I sit near the other man.

“I did him first as he takes so little time.”

The bearded man smiles at me.  This guy I’ve had only once.  But I remember him.  He can’t get hard—until the moment he blows his load.  We both stroke a little side by side.  He reaches over and takes over on my cock.  He moans as his hand gently slides up and down on my dick.  I let him do it for a good five minutes.

“You want me to suck yours?”

He nods.  I think he’s glad we are the only two in the theatre. I spend a long time swirling my tongue around his semi hard dick.  I do his balls.  That hardens him up a little more, but the moment I go back to his shaft, it softens again.

But soon, he begins to groan.  “I’m gonna…oh, Sweet Mother of G…” he can’t finish the phrase before his cock hardens and he gives me his load.  He can’t stop shooting.  Minute Man’s load was large.  This one is enormous.  I get every drop—but he’s too tender for any kind of clean up.  He thanks me profusely and goes out the door.

I’m alone. 

After walking in on so many.

I stroke.

The door opens.  A Latin guy come in.  I know I’ve seen him before, but I can’t remember if we’ve done anything.  He sits around the corner near the gay screen. 

The door opens again.  An older guy comes in.  He goes for the young man.  I hear the blow job happening.  But when the older guy doesn’t get cum in two minutes, he stomps out of the room.

I stroke.

The Latin guy comes around the corner and sits near me.  His hand is groping himself under his pants. 

“Nice dick,” he whispers.

“Thanks.”

A moment.

“May I?”

I nod.  He goes to his knees.  He opens wide.

Holy fuck, his mouth is velvet.  And even better, you can tell he loves to suck cock for the pleasure of having a hard dick in his mouth—not just to get a load.  He spends five minutes on licking only my cock head and slit.  Just as long with some repeated deep throating.  Then he mixes it all up, making me sigh in pleasure.

“It takes me a long time to cum…” I tell him.

“Good.  I just love dick in my mouth…”  and he begins a new round of deep throating and choking himself on my girth.

He moves to my balls.  His tongue is great there, too.  He urges me to open my pants more so he can really lick under them.  I drop them to my ankles, and his thick tongue is all over my cock ring, tracing it with his wet tongue.  He licks down my perineum, stopping just above my tight pucker.  He works back up.  Up the taint, across my balls, licking up the shaft, cleaning my cock drool and finally ovaling his mouth to take me deep in his throat.

When he finally pauses and sits back down, I ask if I can return the favor.

He shakes his head. 

We watch the video.

Maybe five minutes later, he is back on his knees.  He does it all again.  My balls are working overtime—giving him plenty of precum to enjoy.  He slurps loudly on it—and I suddenly realize I am on the edge of shooting.

“Oh, fuck…”

His mouth is all over my cock head.  Without thinking I push him down onto my cock.  He moans—but takes every inch.  I begin to shoot.  Rope after rope of cum.  My cock engorges and he chokes—but he stays right there to get every drop…

*

Numbers were exchanged.  I’m sure he will come up in these pages again…

No comments:

Post a Comment