Thursday, October 8, 2026

Kieran Needs to Shoot

 My Playroom—September, 2026

 

My last sex of the month came the day following GaryM’s visit to the playroom.  Kieran, the local married man, sent me a text saying that he was desperate for dick.  I knew that our hook-up would be very different than the one I had the day before, so I agreed.  Always eager, Kieran was at my door a few minutes before the appointed time…

 

Kieran is naked and sitting on the bed.  I am turning on the porn, so we can have a soundtrack of moans and fuck noise.  I turn, take my dick out of my jock and offer it to him.  He takes me into his mouth, his tongue caressing my cock.  He moans and begins working on me in earnest.  I know a lot of men who are great cocksuckers—and Kieran is right among the top contenders.  He’s instinctive.  And he’s been doing it since his teens.

Now he begins swallowing my entire length.  He never chokes.  Repeatedly, he takes me to the root.  Then it back to tonguing my drooling head.  He swabs it continually, round and round—then digging into the piss slit.  I can’t help but sigh.

He moves on to my balls.  Licking, not sucking.  All over.  One then the other.  Now he lifts them and tongues under them, tracing my cock ring.  I tell him how much I like it.  He keeps going—and going.  Then it’s another round of everything he’s done before.  His ass may have been desperate for dick, but he’s in no hurry to go there.

Eventually we move to the sling.  Kieran’s knees are bad and the bench is never comfortable for him.  It’s just as well, for all the new sex toys and dildos that GaryM left are on it—waiting for me to find shelf room.

Kieran, using the chain hanging from the middle of the sling frame, rolls into the sling.  The springs are a surprise to him.  He is a bigger guy—and they stretch right with him.  Kieran’s ass is a little low for me, but I decide to do knee bends than make hm get out and adjust it.  He opts to keep his legs on the chains.  I kneel and begin to lick his hole.  He groans—and his smaller dick hardens as I burrow into him.

I stand up.  My hard cock gently slaps his balls.  I find his hole and push in.  His ass is wet and inviting.

“Give it to me,” he groans.

I begin a slow pump.  In and out. Now faster and faster.  The sling, with the new springs, really sways.  With a heavier man, there is not as much bounce as we head yesterday.  I fuck him hard.  He groans—and gropes his now soft cock.

I kneel and eat him out again. 

Another round of fucking.

I grab the Spades—a good medium sized toy, suited to his hole.  I know he loves it.  I grease it up and slide three of the spades into him.  I wait—then slowly pull them out.  His cock erects.  I push them in again.  One. Two. Three. Then the fourth this time.

“Dann, that’s nice…”  He fists his cock and strokes it.

I pull the four out slowly—letting him savor the stretch that the shape of the spades provides.

“If you do it again, I’ll cum.”

I stand up and fuck him.  Kieran moans and deliberately takes his hand off his cock.

I go and get the Seahorse, another favorite of his.  He moans continually as each bump and ridge on the toy works into his hole.  He takes half of it, with the curve going down.  I work it into him again with the curve going up.  Again, his constant moaning—and half the toy is plenty for his hole.  He groans more as it is worked out of him, relishing the textured surface.

“Here’s one that is the exact opposite.”  I have the clear dildo with the black handle in my hand.  This one, as it goes in, make him hard again.  It goes deep, as it is such an even glide into him.  He takes it three times.

“And a new one I was given yesterday.”  I am holding the maroon and blue curved toy that is slightly similar to the Seahorse.  Around the curved, main shaft are two thinner tentacles that provided extra stimulation.  (At first, I thought this was the Sea Monster by Mr. Hanky, but it is not.  I have yet to find it on any toy site.)  Kieran takes it, loving the softness of the toy as well the texture of the shaft.

I fuck him one more time.

I go back to the Spades.  “This will likely get me off…” he breathes.  I work it in.  His cock hardens.  I wait a moment and begin the pull out.  Instead of shooting, his cock wilts.  He’s jinxed it by announcing his orgasm ahead of time.

I switch back to the clear dildo. I work it into him.  The handle rests against my chest.  I can lean forward and lick his balls and keep pushing the toy in with my chest.  I relax and let the toy come out some.  I lean in again.  My chest pushes it deep as my mouth finds his semi-hard cock.  I work hard to get him off—but he can’t stiffen back up.

But it’s made me hard.  I stand up.  The toy comes out.  My cock goes in—and I pump him hard.

“Shoot in me!”

I don’t need any more encouragement.  I empty my balls in no time…



No comments:

Post a Comment