Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

To my readers in the USA, I will wish a quick Happy Thanksgiving.

Wherever you my live, it is not a bad day to take a moment and think about the things for which you are thankful.

My list includes:

Having a job I (mostly) still love.

Good health.

My readers.

The true and lasting friendships I have made with many of the men who invite me into themselves—and into their lives.

And that the cock still works….

Happy Thanksgiving!
  



I am off for a brief family meal.  And then visiting a new couple who are more interested in my hands than my dick…

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, FP. Your readers are thankful for you, too!

    Paul, PS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul: I don't know what happened. I found your message in my email--where I always get a heads-up that someone has written on the blog. When I got to the blog--there was no message and no mention of it in my stats. If you deleted it--I will delete this, too...

    Paul wrote:

    Happy Thanksgiving to you, FP. Your readers are thankful for you, too!

    Paul, PS

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a belated happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete