Monday, November 20, 2023

Return to the House Party: Beds, Slings and a Rimseat (Part One)

 Chicago—November, 2023

 

Once again, I was lucky enough to be invited by Zane, the young Scent Pig, to the big house party in Chicago.  (It always pays to fuck the host!)  The last one had been in August and was one of the very best group sex scenes of my life.  (After all, it took three full posts to chronicle it. I, II, III.)  I was excited.  I wanted to see Zane—and I knew I could get rid of the load that I didn’t get to shoot earlier in the week.

I arrived in the late afternoon.  I usually help with the last minute set up, but that task had been done earlier in the day by other attendees.  I had brought the rimseat, as it was the one piece of sex equipment the hosts didn’t have in their four floors of beds and slings and massage tables.  Zane and I got that set up and I took a nap, to be ready for the evening…

 

I actually sleep.  I feel weight on the bed—and now on me.  Zane is naked and crawling on top of me.  I am just in my jock.  He has pulled back the cover and his hairy body is grinding against me.  I am fully awake now.   My cock strains against the pouch of the new, clean-ish, jock.  But Zane doesn’t want my cock.  Not now.  He pulls my left arm above my head and begins huffing my pit.  I use antiperspirant when I am working with others, but I have had a full week since the end of that job.  He licks and moans and brings the taste of my slightly ripe pit to my mouth.  We kiss, tongues active and deep in each other.  He breaks it only to bury his face in the other pit.

We kiss again.  He slides down and to the floor, kneeling by the bed.  Instinctively I spread my legs.  I know what he wants.  He moves in and just breathes the scent of my balls, now 12 hours from the morning shower.  They have had 10 hours encased in my tight 501’s.  He groans.  He does a few tentative licks and comes up to kiss me again.

“This is your wake-up call,” he whispers.  “I’m going to go clean up.”

I get ready, adding boots and my wrist cuff.  I’ve brought my chaps in case the house feels cool, but I opt to go without them.  I do add my harness.  I have packed a lunch for dinner—so I have the energy to fuck.   Zane leaves the shower and gets a little more dressed than I, as he has to be on call to welcome the men and serve drinks.  I brush my teeth as the door bell rings with the first attendees.

I walk down and find a bottle of water.  Men, fully dressed, are milling around and talking loudly as they sip a cocktail or their bottle of beer.  I walk around a little, feeling too undressed, too soon.  I go back up the stairs and wait.  There are bound to be men who skip the social side and want to fuck.  I just need to wait a moment.

Two naked pigs arrive to fuck on the king size bed.  One is the man who took the DP so early in the party last time.  He is so wrapped up in the man he is about to stick his long, thin cock into, he doesn’t even notice me.  He pushes the young bottom face down and dives into licking his ass.  The are so into each other, I don’t add in.  Instead, I go down two flights to the basement.

This is what I need.  Eight men, naked but for jocks or a harness or both are fucking on the large bed in the middle of the room.  One of the two slings is busy, too.  Other men are on the huge couch in the corner, some making out and some sucking cock.  The age range here is from 28 to 78.  I feel young looking at one of the daddy tops ramming his large cock into a hot 30-something.

I walk to the bed.  One man, white and 40-ish, is being drilled by a stud around his age.  He motions me over and takes my hardening cock into his mouth.  This makes his top fuck him harder.  He drives the man forward—making him swallow more of my dick.

“You want a turn?” asks the Top.

I nod.  He pulls out and the bottom spins around.  I sink to my knees and rim his wet hole.  The Top is now being treated to a clean up by the bottom.  I stand up and have my first of countless fucks that night.  I plow him hard, making him bounce farther down on the cock in his mouth, just as the Top had done for me.

The couple next to me disengage.  The bottom stays on the bed, watching my cock pummel the man.  He squirms under the bottom and begins licking the underside of my cock as I fuck.  Occasionally, I pull out and give him the opportunity to clean me thoroughly before I continue the fuck.

Soon it’s the licker’s turn to get fucked.  He does so as he sucks a Black bear.  I fuck, my hips slapping his full ass—and soon suggest he turn around for the other man.  He does.  He cleans me and also sucks on the dick of a new arrival.

I work my way around the bed.  Fucking four different asses—all welcoming and wanting more later.  It’s a dog pile of naked men—all races, all ages.  I stop and step away, finding my water bottle and taking a deep draw on it.

I am standing between the bed and the empty sling.  A very handsome white guy, maybe 35 is sucking the dick of a bearded daddy, just younger than myself.  The daddy touches my arm and tugs me towards them.  My wet dick is presented to the man on his knees.

“Suck that big dick,” says the daddy.

The young man is more than happy to—and he’s good.  He holds the dick heads of the two of us together and goes back and forth, mouthing the sides of our cocks.  Now me, now the Daddy.  We turn slightly so he can try to take both of us into his mouth at the same time.

The Daddy moves off after a bit.  I am left with the handsome guy.  He stands up.  He is as tall as I am and just as lean.  His hard seven incher is sticking out of neon green underwear.  I go down to my knees and suck his thinner cock to the base.  He moans.  I give him head for a few minutes.  My hands are on his slim ass, still covered by the underwear.  I work it down so I can knead his bare ass cheeks.  He moans again, liking that his underwear is now around his ankles.  I turn him, my hands on his hips, so I can taste his ass.  Now he groans.  He leans against a beam supporting the floor above and grinds his ass into my tongue and beard.  I can’t get enough of his hot ass on my face.

He straightens, turns and pulls me up into a kiss.  As we finally break it, he murmurs “I was going to top for the first half of the night, but I want his dick.”

My finger finds his saliva-soaked pucker.  I work just the tip into him.

“Be really slow with that thing.”  He turns and braces himself against the post.

“Would you relax more in the sling?”

He would and does.  He gets in expertly, slipping his ankles into the stirrups before I can help.  I kneel again and rim him one more time.  His cheeks are hairless.  There is just a slight dusting of blond hair in his crack.  It only becomes visible when I soak it.  I stand up and work my cock head into him.  He huffs poppers and I sink into him easily.  I stay still and lock eyes with him.  He holds my gaze.  As the poppers hit, he nods and I begin a slow fuck. 

He smiles, his eyes focused on who knows what above us.  “Pound me.” 

I fuck him hard.  Hard enough to make the chains rattle.  I slow down and pull out.  “Let me suck it,” he groans.  I give him my cock to clean.  I move back between his legs.  I rim his now dripping hole.  He was either loaded before he came to the party or he’s a great self luber.  I feast on his hole.

Zane arrives, now naked but for a jock.  I let him take a turn rimming the guy, too.  We kneel side by side and feast on this guy’s juices, occasionally kissing each other.  I go back and fuck him.  Zane moves around and feeds the guy in the sling his dick as I do it. 

I pull out once more and rim the Neon Underwear.   Zane crawls under the sling so he can lick my cock.  This time when I stand up to fuck, Zane moves behind me.  I can feel his breath on my ass.  I fuck slowly, so he can lick at my ass crack.  He stops as he feels me pick up the tempo of the fuck.

The guy in the sling has been jerking his cock.  He stops now and asks for a break.  “Or I’ll shoot way too soon,” he grins.  I help him out.

Zane grabs my arm.  “Let’s go use the rimseat.”

We go up two flights.  There is a dogpile of fucking men on the big bed.  We ignore them. 

“Who goes under first?” he asks.

“I will.”  And I do.  I lie down.  Zane shuts the seat and sits his very furry butt on my face.  It’s an amazing contrast after the smooth one.  I eat happily, licking the man I know I will soon be fucking. 

Zane stands up, moves down and sits on my cock as I lie there.

I close my eyes for a moment as he slides down on me.  I open them again just as a thick, hairy ass, sits on the seat and blacks out my vision.

“Now eat my hole!”

(Lots more to come!)

2 comments:

  1. These house parties certainly never disappoint. A true whirlwind of men and pig sex. Plus, this is only the first half of this party. I can only imagine what the second part holds in store for us. I fantasize being a permanent fixture underneath that rim seat available to eat every hole presented. Hearing that phrase "Now eat my hole"...... music to my ears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always impressed with how piggy they are so much earlier in life than I was...

      You could have had a very full evening parked under the rimseat!

      Delete