Friday, November 24, 2023

Return to the House Party: Cum Everywhere (Conclusion)

 Chicago—November, 2023

(This picks up right where we left off…)

I am deep in anonymous ass.  This guy has been butt up, head buried under a pillow, for the whole party.  Men have fucked him all night.  It’s my turn.  His hole is wet.  He has good skills in milking cock.  But I do miss seeing his face respond to my fuck.

Zane taps me on the shoulder.

“I just got loaded.  You want it…???”

I grunt an affirmative.  I pull out of the anonymous guy.  My hand goes to the back of Zane’s head.  I guide his face into the wet butt of the man I’ve just been fucking.  He eats the hole, hungrily.  It also makes him bend—presenting his hairy ass to me.  I kneel and slurp at his hole.  I am rewarded with a tiny drop of someone’s cum.  I attack his hole with a hard tongue, thrusting it deep.  A get a few more drips.

I want more.  I stand up and fuck him.  This pushes his face into the anonymous butt with each stroke.  Zane groans.  The other man groans.  I grunt, pull out and am treated to a flow of semen out of Zane’s butt.  I kneel quickly, to catch it all on my tongue…

*

I stay in the basement.  I am treated to ass of every age and every color. 

There is a man, in great shape, but older than I, in the sling.  He closes his eyes in and revels in my thrusts.

There is young Latino with a generous, hooded cock lying on his back on the bed.  He is holding hands with another bottom as they both get fucked.  I love watching his dick move with my pumping.  I am making it drool.  I mop it up and smear his precum on my dick as I fuck.

There is the hot, hung Black man I’d fucked earlier.  This time he’s on his back, so I can watch his handsome face as takes my long dicking.

There is a young Italian looking man, with an incredible mane of black hair.  He is on all fours.  He has just arrived, very late to the party, but has already taken four men up his ass.  I am the fifth.  He groans and tells me to fuck him hard—he’s about to cum.  I do what he asks.  I slam into his hairy ass cheeks.  He groans and fires off an enormous load on the black sheets of the bed.  I wipe it up and smear it all over my cock.

Next to us. the short FTM guy is ass up on the bed, taking his partner’s cock.  I move over to them, my cock glistening with the just shot load on it.  The partner pulls out, I ask if I can fuck him again.

“Do me first.  I’ve only seen you fuck,” says the partner.  He kneels.  I eat his ass for just a moment. 

I stand up and tell him I have the Italian’s load smeared all over my cock.

“Fuck him with it,” chimes in the FTM.

“Yes, give me your dick.”

I enter him for the first time ever.  The extra cum makes me slide in easily.  The guy takes my dick like a champ.  His tiny partner watches in awe.  Soon he kneels next to him.  His ass up, mirroring his partner.  They kiss.  I take the opportunity to pull out and fuck the front hole of the FTM.  Both of them groan.  I fuck just a few strokes and then go back to his partner.

“Give it to us both…”

I do. 

Back and forth. 

Repeatedly. 

One arm each is wrapped around the other as they share my dick and the Italian’s cum.  I only stop when they both pant that they can’t take any more.  I pull out.  Both stand and kiss me, thanking me, before they begin to make out with each other…

*

I find Zane at the sling.  He is eating the ass of a top daddy I’ve seen working the room all night.

“You know I love top ass,” he grins.

I nod.

“Oh, I shot my load in ____.”  He names a man we both know, though I have not seen him here tonight with the full house. 

I smile.  I know he can still take dick after cumming.

He goes back to work on the top’s butt and I look around the basement.  It is not quite so crowded now.  Men are getting off and going upstairs for food.  The handsome and hung Black man I have fucked at least twice makes eye contact with me. 

I nod.

He nods and gets in the other sling on the far side of the room.  I go over.

“Give me some more of that great dick.”

I don’t answer, I just kneel between his raised legs and eat his hole once again.  I can taste cum.  He’s been busy, helping all those hungry boys get up to the buffet table.  I keep the jizz on my tongue so I can poke it back into him.  Though some I drool down onto my dick.

I stand up and fuck my glistening dick into him.  He grunts.  He grabs his huge, PA-ed cock and jerks it to my fucking.  I am fucking him harder now.  My hips seem to have a mind of their own.

I slow down for a moment as he takes a hit of poppers.  He hands me the open bottle.  I take a hit without thinking about it.  I hand it back to him.  He caps the bottle as the fumes hit me.  Fuck!  I begin pummeling his ass.  I am sure I am going to blow my load.  I can’t stop thrusting.

In an effort to keep it for Zane, I pull out and lick his hole.  Damn, this makes my balls tighten up even more.  Cum is oozing out of him.  I lick it up and swallow.  I stand up.  I am driven to fuck.  I slide in and almost instantly I am shooting my load.  Replenishing the jizz I have eaten out of him.

I shake and hold onto the chains.  He reaches for me and I let go, collapsing on his muscled torso.  He holds me tight and whispers into my ear that he is so glad to finally get my cum…

2 comments:

  1. Oh fuck, I know you were trying to save that load for Zane but sometimes when it's the right man, the perfect dripping cummy hole and of course some poppers, all control is lost. No one can blame you for giving in to that moment.....and it was spectacular from your account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like to load the host at a group like this, but Zane laughed when I told him what had happened--and said he had shot any number of accidental/surprise loads in that same hot ass. He also told me that when that massive dick on the guy I bred gets around to wanting to shoot, it goes inside Zane.

      Delete