Saturday, November 18, 2023

"Stand Up and Fuck!"

 Near Home—November, 2023

 

I was home now.  It felt good to be back.  But the combination of little sleep before the long drive—and then more driving after I shot every drop of cum into the Latino—left me really tried.  Add to that, my sinuses were acting up with the constant fluctuations of the weather.  I kept a low profile for a couple of day.

I was ready to go again by the Thursday after my drive on Sunday.  I went to the bookstore, of course.  I’d been gone a month.  I wondered if I would find the regulars or a whole new crop of men.  It proved to be quite a mix…

 

I pay my admission and go into the straight theatre.  Two men are there.  I don’t know either.  A Caucasian man around my age is getting his cock sucked by another white guy with a full head of white hair.  They stop and look guilty for a moment.  I instantly unbutton my pants and pull out my cock.  This seems to reassure them that I am not a cop.  I sit to the side so I can watch the blow job progress.  The sucker is flogging his own cock as he sucks.  His dick is bigger than the man in his mouth.

I wait for some indication they wouldn’t mind me joining them.  Finally, I get a kind of nod from the guy getting his dick sucked.  I go over and kneel.  I replace the cocksucker’s hand with my mouth.  He groans in pleasure.  I know it is a favorite position of mine—one man in and one man on.  His cock goes from a mostly hard dick, to a very hard dick in just a few moments.  Am I getting a load?

At that moment, the suckee pulls out of the sucker’s mouth and bends to feel my cock.  He grunts his appreciation and gives me a tug to stand up.  I do.  He goes down on me.  The white-haired sucker is rather noncommittal about his.  He strokes as he watches me get sucked.

“Try this cock,” says the guy on me.  He points my hardness at the other guy.  The white-haired man considers for a full half a second before he sucks me to the root.  Instantly I learn he is the better sucker.  He is a true deep throat artist.

The other guy tries to find my nipples under my sweatshirt.  Then to caress my fully clothed ass. 

Positions change.  The two of them are standing against the back wall, at the suggestion of the first suckee.  He wants me to go back and forth on their dicks.  Just the way he talks to the other man makes me think they are partners.  I do as he suggests; I start with the man with the white hair—who is still rampant.  I suck for a moment, then switch to the man standing next to him.  I am getting a terrific amount of precum from this guy.

When I go back to the white-haired guy, he has lost his erection.  I suck for a moment, but he pushes my head off him and on to the other.  Instantly, I get a mouthful of cum.  The guy grabs my shoulder with one hand and his partner (I’m sure of it now) with the other.  He let’s me get every drop before they take off together.

I sit in the cocksucker’s seat.  And stroke.  I rinse the cum out of my mouth with my water bottle.  I want a cleansed palette. 

I am alone for a good ten minutes.

The door opens.  It is man I know from here.  We have even given each other our numbers as he always swears he wants to get fucked, but not here (though he never has made it to the sling.)  I have not seen him for a long time.  We have played in three different bookstores over the years.  He is around my age, but looks younger.  He is a tall, well built, light skinned Black man.  He smiles seeing me and sits next to me.  He pulls out his dick—every bit as big as mine—and strokes it hard.  Soon we are idly stroking each other.  Then he goes down on me.  He has great oral skills.  I revel in the way his tongue licks every inch of my dick.  I sigh out loud when he moves to my balls.  Once they are good and wet, he goes back to my cock for a little longer.

He sits back up.  He has done all his sucking by leaning over while seated.  I go to my knees in front of him to return the favor.  I lick his dripping cockhead for a long time before taking all of him into my mouth.

The door opens.  A Black man half our age comes in.  I have never seen him before.  He is tall and thin.  His jet-black hair is braided incredibly tight to his head.  He is instantly aroused by what he sees.  He stands next to us and takes out his just above average-sized cut cock.  My friend reaches out and takes him in his hand.  He idly strokes the new man as I continue to suck.

The new guy pulls away—simply to unbuckle his pants and shove them down around his knees.  My friend leans over now to suck him.  I take a look at the bubble but on this new guy.  It makes me crawl over behind him and stick my tongue into the hairy crack.  He groans—a mouth on both sides of him.

The door opens.  It’s the Black voyeur with the long thin cock who occasionally lets me have his load.  He comes in and instantly starts stroking to the scene. 

The braided guy pulls my friend up to his feet.  “You need to get fucked,” he announces.  He turns him and pulls him tight against his spit covered cock.  He begins a slow hump of my friend’s ass crack, bending slightly to give me a better attack on his own tight pucker.

This goes on for a long moment.  I hear the voyeur stroking.  I can’t get enough of eating this hot man’s ass.  I love the slight motion against my face as he grinds against my friend.  Just as suddenly it stops.  My friend pulls away.  I am guessing the cock had tried to penetrate.  The hot guy turns and I stand up.  My friend is pulling up his pants. He makes a quick retreat.  The hot man, pulls up his, too and follows.

“Go find them,” whispers the voyeur.

I give them a minute and then get my cock back in my pants.  I can still smell the hot guy’s ass in my beard.  I want more.  I check the preview booths, thinking privacy would be paramount.  No one is there.  All the doors are open.  I go into the gay theatre.  I see the voyeur has moved here.  And behind me, in the dark corner, is the hot guy, bare-assed and stroking.  My friend must have truly left.  I move into the darkness.

“You get fucked?” the hot guy asks, his hand snaking around me and squeezing my butt cheek.

“Sorry.  All top for anal…” I murmur.

“Then you’ll have to fuck me.”

I can’t believe my good fortune.  I slide down behind him again and begin eating out his hole.  He bends so I am now going deeper into his guts.  I hear the voyeur move to get closer to us.

“Stand up and fuck,” barks the hot guy.

I know how to follow directions.  I stand up, lubed and ready.  I push in.  It’s slow going, but he takes every inch. He is constantly stroking himself.  He begins to push back on me. 

“Fuck me with that big white dick, fucker.”

I begin a slow in and out.  He stops stroking himself long enough to pull his tee shirt up so it hangs around his neck and sways to my fuck rhythm. 

“Twist my nipple.  I reach my right hand out and find it.  “The other one.”  My left finds the much more pronounced nub of flesh.  I twist it.  He groans and his ass tightens around my cock.

“Do it again,” he tells me.  I do.  I get the same delicious feeling on my dick.  He begins panting.  He’s close.  I see the voyeur get still closer to us.  He jerks his long, thin cock in tempo with my thrusts. 

“Fuck me, fucker!”  He’s louder now.  I build to a really fast thrusting speed.  I am close to exploding myself.  I squeeze his nipple.

And he shoots.  All over the floor.  The voyeur has to step back a pace to avoid flying jizz.  The hot guy pulls off me.  Before I can unload.  He grunts at me, pulls himself together and leaves.

“You want my load?”  The voyeur is two strokes away from cumming.  I think taking his load will get me off, too.  I go to my knees in front of him to swallow his usually big, viscous load.  He gives me every drop, but it doesn’t take me over the edge.

He lets me clean him up, squeezes my shoulder and is gone.

As is every other man in the place.

I need to get off, but there is no one.  I refuse to let the linoleum take my load.  I can wait for the weekend and the multiple asses I know will be on offer on my next trip…

2 comments:

  1. It is an undeniable, harsh reality that many of the men at the bookstore are there to get off and once that goal is accomplished, they're gone with no consideration for the person that enabled them to satisfy their need and sometimes that's okay too. But on the other hand, it means a lot when they show consideration for your needs as well. On a different aside, it's amazing how some guy's nipples are hardwired to their ass like the hot guy to feel his ass spasm and grab your cock every time you twist those nubs. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if anyone has ever offered to get me off after they shot during a bookstore scene. Likely someone, but I can't recall it. In the playroom or play parties, it happens all the time...

      And that's ok. We know it going in...

      As to nipples--I do wonder what that is like...mine are worthless.

      Delete