Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Return to the House Party: Using All Those Asses (Part Two)

 Chicago—November, 2023

(This picks up right where we left off with Part One…)

 

Zane stands up from the rimseat, moves down and sits on my cock as I lie there.

I close my eyes for a moment as he slides down on me.  I open them again just as a thick, hairy ass, sits on the seat and blacks out my vision.

“Now eat my hole!”

My senses are feeling overloaded.  Zane is fucking himself hard, making my cock grow thicker as even more blood rushes to it.  My tongue can’t get enough of this ruined hole on my face.  This guy, whoever he is, gets fucked a lot.  My tongue can’t stop exploring him.

“You want some cum?”

The hole spasms around my tongue as he pushes.  I am rewarded with cum dripping into my mouth.

“Are you feeding him a load?” I hear Zane ask him as he pauses in his pumping of my cock.

Suddenly the guy gets up off my face.  At the same moment, Zane stands up, too.  The men switch.  Zane sits on the seat.  I see the other guy, an older, white leather guy with biker-type tats settles onto my cock. 

Then I see nothing but Zane’s hairy ass.  “Push some of the cum in your mouth up my ass.” 

Honestly, I have swallowed it all, but I am happy to lick deeply, tasting how my cock has gotten his ass juicing.  The leather guy on my dick is bouncing as if he were Zane’s age.  Suddenly, he pulls off and, just as suddenly, I feel a mouth on my cock.  It has to be the same guy—likely slurping up more of the load that was in his ass and is now coating my cock.

Zane stands up.  “Let’s go upstairs.  The three of us.”

We go up a floor.  The sling is empty, though the bed, at the other end of this small room, has three couples on it, rutting in various positions.   Zane gets in the sling first.  I eat his hole and fuck him, while the rugged leather guy has his sizable dick in Zane’s mouth. 

Then the two of us switch.  Leather Guy fucks Zane and I get my cock cleaned.  I watch the thick dick filling Zane’s hole.  I move down and kneel to get a better view.  Leather Guy pulls out and fucks my mouth a couple of strokes before continuing to plow Zane.  I am just about to get up, when he pulls out and does it again.

This time I stand and go to Zane.  I lean and kiss him, spitballing the juices that are in my mouth, of me, Leather Guy’s dick and his own ass.  Zane gurgles happily and pants.

Leather Guy is up next in the sling.  I fuck him first with Zane feeding him.  We switch.  Then Zane and I kneel together and take turns licking the hole we both just fucked.  We end up kissing each other a lot in between…

“Now it’s your turn.”

I get in the sling.  Zane eats my hole as I suck on Leather Guy’s dick.  Zane passes me his poppers.  I take a hit.  His tongue now feels incredibly deep in my hole.  Leather Guy moves down to replace Zane.  He eats me out roughly.  Really roughly.  He stands.  His dick bounces on my exposed balls.  It’s all too obvious he wants to fuck me. 

But he doesn’t—he moves off to the bed.  Zane pulls out of my mouth and rims me once more, soothing my hole from the previous oral assault…

*

My face is buried once again in the ass of the guy who started the evening in neon green underwear.  We are fucking on the huge bed in the basement.  I have watched him a number of times throughout the night.  He is truly versatile—and has fucked as many men as have fucked him.  Now his ass is mine for the next ten minutes.  I lick and fuck and lick again.

When we break, he points to a well-built Black guy on the other side of the bed.  He is taking a terrific pounding by one of the hosts.  “Have you fucked him yet?” he asks.

“Not tonight, but I did in August.”

“He has the biggest cock here.”

“I remember.”

“He gets pounded all night and fucks some lucky guy just as the party is ending and he finally wants to get off.”

I smile and nod.  I watch the host pull out.  The bottom spins and cleans his cock.

“Go fuck him,” says neon shorts.  “As the guy with the next biggest cock, you two deserve each other.”

I slap him playfully on his butt.  But I go over.  This guy is gym built.  His butt is hard and hairy.  He looks over his shoulder and grins at me.  He remembers me, too.  I kneel and stick my tongue in his ass.  I lick.

Now I fuck him.  Hard and long.

“Let me roll over.”

I pull out and he rolls onto his back.  There is that massive cock.  At least an inch bigger than me—and pierced at the tip.  It’s drooling precum.  I lick it up—and shove my tongue in his hole.  He groans and calls me a “Dirty fucker.”

I fuck him again, looking into his handsome face.

I can sense men watching me.  And waiting their turn.

I pull out.

But we reconnect throughout the night…

*

I see another pair of men I had played with in August.  It is the slim and tiny-boned FTM and his cis-gendered partner.  A tall man is eating out the front hole of the smaller man while he is cradled in the arms of his partner.  I watch and stroke a little.  The partner sees me and grins.  When the tall guy gets up, I move in.

“You’re here!”  They are genuinely excited to see me again.

We move to the sling.  I help the smaller guy in.  His partner stands at his head, holding him as I kneel to eat his front hole.  I find his T-cock.  First with my tongue, then my hand as my tongue explores his wet hole.  Between my hand and my tongue, I give him an orgasm before I stand up to fuck.

I slide in.  He’s super wet.  I love looking at his face as he takes all of me.  Even the partner’s eyes get big as I glide into him.  I feel like I am filling him completely.  The look on his face tells me I am giving him just what he wants.

“Fuck him hard,” the partner croaks out.

I do, making the chains rattle.  Other men stop by to watch.  One of them gives the small guy a dick to suck as I fuck.  But the movement of the sling is too much—and I’m not slowing my thrusting so he can have two at once. 

I fuck.  I go to my knees and lick up all the juices.  I stand up, lean across him and dribble them from my mouth to his eager one.  I think his partner could shoot just watching us do this.

I fuck him once more.  This time I tell his partner to eat his front hole so he can taste me…

*

I am deep in anonymous ass.  This guy has been butt up, head buried under a pillow, for the whole party.  Men have fucked him all night.  It’s my turn.  His hole is wet.  He has good skills in milking cock.  But I do miss seeing his face respond to my fuck.

Zane taps me on the shoulder.

“I just got loaded.  You want it…???”

 

(Happy Thanksgiving for readers in the USA and part three will be here on Friday.)

2 comments:

  1. This post left me drooling. Zane asking, "I just got loaded. You want it...???" That was a rhetorical question of course! Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you find a turkey that needs stuffing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These parties are everything I love. Part of me wishes they happened more often, but I am really glad they don't, so they remain special.

      Happy Thanksgiving! No stuffing of that kind today. That's for tomorrow...

      Delete