Thursday, November 30, 2023

The Men Sitting Side by Side

 Near Home—November, 2023

The next day, a Thursday, I was supposed to have a fisting session, but it fell through.  I was horned, and as I didn’t really get off with Kieran, I went to the bookstore.  Once again, it proved that you just never know…

 

I sit along the wall in the straight theatre.  A guy who always masturbates, but wants no one to touch him, is sitting in the cocksucker’s seat.  He is stroking hard, with his dick inside a rubber so he’ll make no mess.  I have a pair of men across from me.  One I know well.  He is a regular, around my age, tall and thin and fairly good looking.  We are no more than nodding acquaintances as he has an eye for younger men.  The other is tall, (noticing his long legs sticking under the seat in front of him) and around my age, with a sun or smoker’s weathered face.  

They both look straight ahead at the video.  It takes a couple of minutes for me to realize that Weathered Face has his left hand in the other man’s pants.  The guy being stroked has his hands resting on the mound of his pants, almost disguising it.

I watch the video and stroke.  Now the guy who avoids me, reaches his hand out, grabbing the other man by the back of his neck.  He tries to pull him down to suck the cock he’s been stroking.  The guy resists.  He wrests himself free with a shrug and sit hunched over, looking at the floor. 

I get up and go next door.  A former clerk from here is stroking his big cock to the movie.  A handsome man, just younger than myself, watches him.  Then he watches me as I take my dick out.  The three of us continue to watch the video and each other.  No one makes a move.

I need to piss.  I do myself up and do just that.  I go back to the straight side.  The cocksucker’s seat is available now.  I sit.  The two men, side by side, are still there.  Now right in front of me.  Again, I see the hand go to the back of the other man’s neck.  This time he pulls him down into his crotch and I hear the sounds of a wet blowjob. 

I stroke to the video—and the sounds coming live from the pair of them.

Suddenly the man sits up, pushing the arm that held him in place roughly away.  He stomps out of the room, zipping his pants.  The guy who avoids me goes after him.  I inwardly sigh at the drama and concentrate on the action up on the screen.

The door opens.  It’s the handsome man from next door.  He’s white, early 50’s with a touch of gray at the temples on his dark, full head of hair.  He is wearing grey sweatpants that bulge obscenely and a matching sweatshirt. 

He stands next to me.  He squeezes himself through the fabric.

“Jeez, you’re bigger than that guy over there.”

“Only just,” I tell him.

He reaches down and touches me.  His grip is a little too firm.  He let’s go, just as I am about to tell him.  He pulls the sweatpants waistband down under his balls.  He is sporting a thick seven incher himself.

I reach over and guide it into my mouth.

“Fuuuuuck….” he croons.

The door opens.  The man who avoids me is back.  He sits along the side wall, watching me suck this man’s cock.  The new guy is dripping into my mouth like mad.  I give him another two minutes before he blows his load.  He groans again.

I swallow his sweet, slippery cum a little faster than that.  But he is in no hurry to pull out of my mouth.  He seems to love the clean up with my tongue.  Even my pulling him back into my mouth for a moment to get a final drip that would have stained those sweatpants.  He gives my shoulder a grip in thanks—and leaves.

The guy who avoids me turns to the video.  He kneads his bulge.

The door opens.  A regular, a man who I either fuck or blow, comes in.  He whips out his hardening cock and feeds it to me with nothing more by way of a greeting than a shit-eating grin.  I have to work harder with him.  He doesn’t always get fully hard, but that doesn’t keep his cum from flowing.

My audience of one turns to watch me again, still kneading his groin.

The guy I’m sucking takes some poppers and he is suddenly filling my mouth with his seed.  He shakes and groans and I get every drop.  He lets me clean him up.  Then thanks me and takes off.

Silence.

But the guy is still watching me not the video.

“That was an interesting time with the guy sitting next to you,” I venture.

He tells me it was arranged online.  The guy wanted to be forced to have sex in public.  Now it makes more sense to me—as it seemed so out of character for the man sitting here.  Eyeing me.

“He couldn’t really do it,” he continues.  “He was fine when we were alone, but that wasn’t the point…”

Suddenly he stands up.  “It looks like you know how to suck.  Those guys came quick.”  He walks back to me and unzips.  I have always watched this guy pursue younger men.  To the point of stalking.  I have never fantasized about doing anything with him.  He sticks it in my mouth.  He has a nice sized dick, bigger than average, but of a size I can show off my cocksucking skills without fear of teeth.

His hands are all over the cropped hair on my head.  He strokes it.  It feels nice.  Then he finds my ears.  His fingers are now all over them.  And in them.  I find it distracting to be finger fucked in my left ear as I’m sucking him.

But it’s working for him.  He is breathing hard in no time.  Suddenly he pulls out of my mouth.  “I don’t want to cum yet.”  He packs it away and leaves the room.

I get up and check the other side.  No one.

I watch a little more of the straight movie.

I can’t find the guy I’ve just sucked.  He must be in the arcade, where I never go.

The place is empty.

I don’t get off.

Again. 

But that’s okay—I am headed to a small house party on the weekend…

2 comments:

  1. A couple nice loads to savor and you really didn't have to work too hard to get them. I would find that quite satisfying and worth the visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining. There was enough happening to keep it interesting. I would just have liked someone on my dick at some point...

      Delete