Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Two Scent Pigs

St. Louis--February, 2012

Joe and I met at the piss party in Chicago several years ago.  Then again the next night at a seeding party I gave for my f-bud Juan.  Or maybe it was the other way around.  It’s long enough ago; I can’t remember which came first.  I do know we had a connection the moment we played. We met in Chicago at least one other time but never in his home turf of St. Louis--though I go there each year.  This time we planned.  Joe was at my hotel room within 30 minutes of my coming home from the conference I was attending.


We kiss at the door.  I usher him into the dimly lit room.  I’ve thrown a red bandana over the one light I’ve left on.  I just look at him.  His body is muscled and lightly haired.  He’s rather classically good looking, with chiseled features.  His light brown hair is up in a slight faux hawk.  I decide my mission for the night is to make sure that he’s anything but well coiffed when he leaves my bed.

I move forward.  As we embrace I can’t stop feeling the pronounced vein on the top of his bicep.  Our mouths mash together.  Tongues work overtime.  We are naked before you know it.  Joe goes from the ottoman, where he removed his jeans, to kneeling in front of me in one easy movement.  He leans forward.

“I put this on for you,” I tell him.  “It’s the jock I wore to last week’s piss party.”

He inhales.  “Nice.”  He leans back on his haunches.  “I miss those so much.”   Then he gets busy with my cock, chewing at the pouch, getting my swelling cock out and taking it to the root.  Fuck, his skills are even better than I remembered.  I can feel his throat milking me as I thrust into his ovaling mouth.

Soon, I have him on the bed.  We can’t stop kissing.  I need this--some one who is not just devoted to my cock…

I work down his body with my tongue.  His mouth, his chin.  I get his arms up and work each pit in turn, reveling in the acrid/sweet tang of the fresh sweat we’ve worked up on each other.  It’s back to his mouth.  Long moments on his nipples.  His mouth.  His balls.  His leaking cock.  He’s nice and thick--making me work to take it.

Finally, I turn him over, spread his cheeks and begin rimming his full, furry ass.  I can’t get enough of his taste---hints of soap and his own manly smell.  I rear up and swipe my cock on his hole.  I need to mix my pre-cum with that taste.  I lick it off, and drive it deep into his hole with my tongue.  He moans and gets on all fours.

“Please…”

I work it in with next to no lube.  He’s panting.  I keep up the pressure and never stop on the long glide in.  I’m buried to the hilt.  I pause a moment.  Then fuck.  Slowly, but only for a moment.  Faster and faster.  My hips smack against his full ass, making a thwacking noise that echoes around the room.

I fuck for what seems like forever, then slowly pull out.  Joe spins around.  He wants to taste his hole. I let him clean my cock.  We kiss.   Soon I’m kneeling on top of his chest.  His shoulders are pinned to the bed with my knees.  My cock is at his mouth.

“Open up.” He does.  I throat fuck him, watching the rapturous look in his eyes.  I pump and pump.

Then it’s back to his ass.

His nipples are chewed

Then I’m back on his ass.  I bend to eat.  But can’t.  I can smell that I’ve fucked him a little too deep.

“You have anything with you to do another rinse?”

He shakes his head.

I get up and take him to the marble and  glass hotel bathroom.  “Bend.”  Joe grabs the lip of the sink counter.  I enter his ass.  And piss.  It’s a long one.  Very full.  I fuck briefly, but pull out and tell him to keep it for a bit than expel it.  Then wash my cock.

I am back on the bed, lying in a maze of pillows when he returns.  “All good?”  He nods.

He’s on top of me.  It’s his turn to pin me down---but it’s my pits he attacks.  Lick, suck and kiss.  Oh, the kiss.  I’m a sucker for the taste of my pits anyway, but on his tongue, poking into the back of mouth, I think I might cum.

Soon I am off the bed, with my face buried in his ass.  All issues gone.  I lick and fuck, and do it again.  I fuck, feeling his ass welcome every inch of my length.  When I stop, winded, he rolls out from under me and onto his back.  I lay down on him.  Lost in another kiss.  Slowly I move up his body, until I’m back to once again pinning his shoulders to the mattress with my knees.  My cock is smacking his lips.  He opens. I enter.  And I piss.  Just as big a load as up his ass.  Forever.  His eyes glow, then look panicked.  I control the flow so he does not spill a drop.  We kiss hungrily, the moment I pull my cock out.

“Breed me.”  He gets up on all fours.

I slip back into his ass.  I pump.  I have to work for it.  But it’s there.  I’m vocal as I shoot.  Deep.  Deep into his hole.

I move up and collapse on him.  We kiss.  He’s jerking furiously.  I twist his nipple.  Then the other.  He shoots.  All over his own pubes.  White strands of cum hanging from his full and curly bush.

We kiss.

We laugh.

I run a hand through his matted and sweat soaked hair--all product gone.

We kiss again.

We simply hold on...

7 comments:

  1. Great post. Really. And what a wonderful, passionate experience to write about. I can't even pinpoint what my favorite parts were. I can simply gesture at the whole thing and say, "That."

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He is a special guy. I am so happy we re-connected. And hopefully we will again at CLAW.

      Delete
  2. When you fuck deep.... And piss up a guys hole.... And pound their ass face-down (mercilessly)....
    That make my cock leak just thinking about it.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chris. I love doing all those things. I'm glad you like hearing about them...

      Delete
  3. FP,

    Always good to reconnect with good fucks. ;)

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do something like this with you! So hot never experienced such passion befoee

    ReplyDelete