Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Men of Memphis

I arrived in Memphis on my business trip at Midnight. I could not play at all that night. And I was in a bad mood for the stupidity that made me fly at night instead of my usual day travel--and an afternoon and evening to play before my very heavy work schedule. So on Friday, at my dinner break, I got on line to see if I could start to find any late night play after my evening set of meetings. There were all sorts of cocksuckers (with no pictures) wanting to do me instantly. But no ass to be found.  Then:

 
BigO: Hello How are you? You are way to "Nasty" for this city....LOVE IT!!!

FP: I think that's true....I am just a visitor...

BigO: Allow me to tell you right now before you get your hopes up...These people are too far in the back woods for higher beings like us....lol

He looks good in his leather in his pictures. This looks promising!


FP: I have to come here every year. I find a couple guys---but nothing like in other cities.

BigO: I know. I come here from time to time as well...I'm in the downtown area near the baseball field. this city is boring... (I later learn he lives here.)

FP: Has unlocked his private pictures.

FP: I think we are close---downtown, too. I am about to do round two of my conference....hoping for some late night fun.

BigO: Maybe you'd like to play later on tonight? I can walk to you or you can walk to me. Up to you.


FP: I would...I'm at the XXX (name of hotel). Not likely done until eleven tonight.

BigO: Yep...there are a few rules though...I'm not into scat. no cams of any kind an a large amout of pain... other than thoes things I'm cool if the mood is right.

FP: No shit play here.....I love a hole so cleaned out I can eat it before during and after. No pain either…

BigO: what about cams?

FP: sorry---sure no cams is fine.

FP: I have to run now.....I should be able to check in before playtime.

BigO: what do you like to get into?

BigO: you and I will get along nicely...Wait until you see my shaved head. Smooth from head to toe. & like long sessions.

I go to work. And he’s on when I get back and am ready for play. Hooray!


FP: Hey---You still up for it?

BigO: Sure. Do you have gps on your phone? Most do...This is my address...XXXs 4th street....Meet me halfway. meet in person, then take it from there. What do you say?

FP: I don't have gps, but I can figure that out. I'd be walking. is that South 4th?

BigO: XXX s 4th street I'd meet you there in person if we like what we see then great if not...It was just a walk in the park.... Agreed?

FP: right. I will be coming down 2nd...

BigO: walk to union then make right towards the baseball field. (the wrong way.)FP: That's almost a mile....I better get going…

BigO: Take your time... oh yeah, bring everything you need to make this session fun. lube, spit , toys, etc etc. give me a name...what will you have on?

FP: XXX (my first name), green jacket--black jeans, boots. I don't have much with me other than poppers and lube.

FP: I’m leaving now....

I start down the street. I am suddenly cursing myself for this odd meeting. Just as fast, I look on the positive side. It’s a nice night, and it’s kind of hot to be looking at every man I meet as the possible guy.

Except no one is out. There is one man, far too young, but no one else for the first five blocks. The a lot of drunk straight couples. I get to the supposed turning. I see the stadium in the opposite direction from what he’d said. I turn correctly. His street is the next block--it only goes right. So I turn right. The numbers are all wrong. I go back. The street does go the other way, but the street has a bizarre jog to fit around the stadium. I go in that direction. His number is a condo--not the hotel he implied.

And no one is anywhere. A vacant lobby. I don’t have a phone number. I’ve walked the entire way. So much for that sexy meet on the street. I wait a little. Then decide to head back to my hotel. Cursing myself.
And he’s never online again my entire trip.

On Saturday I get online again at dinner. This time I’m approached by a decent looking top who wants me to fuck his hot boy. I explain about my late night. That’s actually better, I’m told. He gives me a phone number. I promise to give him a head’s up text as my last interview is winding down.

He then goes on to tell me all the things we’ll do to the boy. Oops. First warning sign.

I keep my promise. I text him. Nothing.

I get online after I’m back in the room. He’s online. He tells me the boy just arrived.

Then silence.

Never online again.

Oh, I forgot. There was one other guy who wanted to get fucked---until he found out I was two miles away. “TWO MILES!!” he screamed at me.

I did have sex in Memphis. With another visitor--who could not find anyone local to play with in the entire city. But that’s a story for the next entry.
 .

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Remind me, please, never to expect much from the city of Memphis. I'm not sure what the city is like as far as people having cars or the public transit, but even here in Boston I've walked two miles on a fairly cold night to meet someone (I do walk fast though). Seems like the city is full of people who just don't play. I wonder how anyone there gets any.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fairness--I had very little time I could fuck. You had to meet up with me between 11pm and midnight so we had time to play.....but still....

      Delete
  2. I tried pointing guys in your direction. But alas this city is so closeted and uppity I don't see how anyone gets laid. Interesting enough it sounds as if you were pretty much at my apt building. Sorry it was a bust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great ass--See the new post--just not a Memphis ass....

      Delete
  3. FP

    Will remember not to move to Memphis and not sure I would visit.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visit with a good F-bud--so you don't have to look local.

      Delete