Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Piss Party Surprise

Chicago--February, 2012

The piss party was the largest group in some time. The coordinators said there were over 60 guys. There were certainly new faces mixed with some of my favorite piss buds. I’d stripped down to my usual yellow jock, wristbands and combat boots and checked my bag. I filled my water bottle from the huge jug at the bar. Standing there was one of the few men I play with who is actually taller than my own six foot three inch frame. He is a top, slightly older and has more meat on his bones than I do. Though I have more meat, well, you know…

 
We say hello…

He sips his water. We make small talk.

“I’d like to suck that,” he says squeezing my bulge.

“Sure.”

“But before you start fucking.”

I nod.

“I always like to suck you. You’re big enough to make my eyes water.”

We are at the end of the bar. He kneels. Once again this month I am the first guy at the party to pull out his cock. He takes it out of my hand, gives it an experimental stroke, then slips it into his mouth. He’s good. I start to really get hard. I can see it in his eyes, just how much he loves feeling me thicken in his mouth. I start to slowly fuck his mouth. Instinctively, he puts his hands behind his back, subbing out for a second. I can hear that slight gag as he takes me to the root. I can’t resist pulling all the way out and slapping his face with my hard cock.

We’ve attracted attention. A new young man, in some sort of red, ass-less under gear has walked over. He kneels beside my man. I put it back in the mouth of my sucker. He takes it to the root. The young man leans over and licks my balls. That seems to be the signal for the top to give it up. He pulls off my cock and pushes it into the boy’s face. He begins to suck me, looking terrifically hot on my cock, but he’s not nearly as good as the man with experience.

And he wants it in his ass anyway. This hot young man has pulled me out of his mouth and turned around. I kneel and rim for just a moment. I stick the head in….and--shit, get it out or I’ll cum. I pull out. I rim a little more, twisting my balls.

I re-insert. Now in control. I fuck. Hard. He eggs me on. We have a crowd--all watching me fuck the new hot boy. I notice Rod, the host of the Chicago New Year’s Eve party. He is sucking on the top who started with me. Out of nowhere, a hot cub is all over me as I fuck. He twists my nipples, then chews on them. A hand goes down to my ass crack. I bat it away. He’s insistent. I slap it away again.

The hot boy pulls off my cock when he notices he has three more to choose from. Rod goes up him. I smile at him. I know I'll be up Rod soon.  The cub kneels and revels in sucking my cock straight from the young man’s hole. His shaved head glistens, even in the dim light. I pull him up after a while and kiss him. I sink to my knees. He has a great thick cock. I take it in. I look up. He pisses a long stream down my throat. And out of nowhere drops a mega load of cum. He sheepishly smiles and moves off.

I look at the clock.


It’s not even been 30 minutes…
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That's what I love about you: you can walk into any situation and immediately be having a great time and be the center of attention. You rock!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's true. Now. It took me awhile to be open to that....

      Delete