Saturday, February 4, 2012

Steamworks--Part Four

Chicago--January, 2012

More at Steamworks. Immediately after…


The hairy top in tennis shoes is just inside my door.

“I got two loads for you dripping down my leg. Eat my hole out…”

His towel is off, he pushes past me and kneels on the bed. My tongue cleans his thigh, working up to his hole. He’s loaded, alright. I lick, ream, swallow, spit, lick and swallow some more of the viscid liquid. I get him up off the bed, and lie down, my head near the edge of the bed. He can stand on the floor, his ass in my face and let gravity do the work. He loves my tongue cleaning him up. And it makes him want more cock.


“Want to fuck me?” He bounces up on the bed and impales himself on my cock. His ass is tight, but silky with the two loads in it. He strokes himself as he bounces on my dick and damned if he doesn’t shoot a third load. My chest is dripping as David returns. He smiles as his former top climbs off my cock and leaves.


David joins me on the bed. We lie there. He begins stroking my shoulders.

“Don’t do too much of that or you’ll put me to sleep.”

He just laughs and digs into a knot below my left shoulder blade.

Soon, we are just holding on to each other. A different kind of hotness. And one we both need.

“I think,” I tell him, “I have some piss. Where do you want it?”

He sighs. He loves it when I hose out his ass. But we both decide we’ll do something new--cover him in the shower. We go down to the smaller stall. He kneels.

“Piss me, man.”

I’m more than ready. I point my semi-erect cock at him. The first blast of piss hits his balls. He’s instantly erect. He strokes himself as I let my piss play over his chest and back to his cock. His hand scoops some up to finger into his ass. As soon as I’m spent, as if on cue, guys arrive to shower. I tell him to rinse and meet me at the fuck bench.

He’s there in no time. He sucks my cock. When it’s dripping he gets in position. I slip in. We fuck. I am hoping to give him my load. He asks for it. I think I’m there. But wait. It’s more piss.

“Fuck, take my piss.”

I have just as much again as when we were in the shower. I fill him up. My cock becomes harder as I fuck through his piss drenched hole. Finally I slow. He eases away from me. He gets up. We kiss. He sinks to his knees. His face is just under my balls. He breathes deep of their sweat--of other people’s cum coating them--as he clings to my leather clad leg. He’s jerking rapidly. And he shoots--covering my chaps and boot. 


I pull him up to hold him. We kiss lightly. And say good-bye. He’s off to his family for the night.

And I am in desperate need to get off.

I make the rounds. It’s only 2am but no one is around in the play areas. I search the rooms. One young Hispanic bottom is lying ass up, showing a lovely mound of flesh to the door. I think I’ve played with him on previous trips. He invites me in. I use his bedside dildo on him to see if my cock will still standup. He loves that I lick his hole when I’m done. And that’s all it takes. I’m ready.

“I need to load you now.”

“Fuck, yeah.”

I slip in. I shoot. I flood his ass. It’s a huge load after all the build up of this night.

He’s delighted. “Papi, you needed that.”

Truer words….

11 comments:

  1. Wish I'd been there. Seems you make magic happen. Well done. Can hardly wait for the next post. Let me know when you're coming to Chicago again. I think we've all been inspired by your efforts. Seriously, Steamworks needs a felching pisser at all times. I'll do my bit to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to becoming to Chicago this next Saturday for the piss party.....

      Delete
  2. What a nice end to a long and eventful day for you. Glad it went so well. The more I read about different baths, the more I know that I really need to get myself to one some time.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do need to go. Each one has it's own character--which sometimes can change by night with who is there.

      Delete
    2. Maybe I should have you be like my guide or Sherpa for my first time. Ha! I can think of worst people to give me the low-down.

      -Ace

      Delete
    3. Sure--and I promise not to wear my Yak parka...

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to when I get your load.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too---we are having extended foreplay...

      Delete
    2. and when the time comes for us to meet and fuck....it is going to be intense...the whole city might hear us. Looking forward to your big cock and big loads

      Delete
    3. And if the whole city hears us---maybe at least a couple will join in....

      Delete