Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cheap Motel

My Hometown, July, 2010

I wrote this as an email to the Breeder last summer. I was knee deep in my summer work madness, but a fuck bud came down on a lunch break for a quick fuck. He checked into the seediest motel in town. I made sure I kept my socks on…


Friday, I finally got some real relief. A Marshall fuck-bud took pity on me--coming down and getting a motel room. (The more cynical side of my nature says he was really avoiding his new BF who had cut down on a couple years of  mutual play time.) Dan's short, barrel chested, with a shaved head and a nice dick--a dick that got touched by me for about 10 seconds. It was all about ass. The first I'd tasted in weeks. I couldn't get enough. He prefers next to no lube. So saliva and a minuscule amount of Swiss Navy and I was fucking him long, fast and hard. My dick filled him so completely, but I know him too well. I got him up on all fours, slowing the pace. I shoved four fingers along the top of my straining cock. He moaned into the pillow and began a slow, mostly incoherent, string of dirty fuck words. I continued to plow with both cock and hand--working my hand in still deeper--really stretching his hole. He begged for me to cum---sooner than I wanted--but I had no time for a longer fuck. I withdrew the hand, pushed him down from all fours to flat on his stomach on the grimy bedspread and drove it home. He kept up a steady mantra about my cum in his ass--all his ass was good for--to take my big load--to keep it in him--take it home to Marshall. My voice cut him off--"To take it to your Boy Friend? Is he gonna fuck in my load?" He may have said yes, I couldn't tell. I shot a good 5 day load up his spasming ass--then worked my entire hand up his grasping hole, using my cum, until he shot...

It was short, like this email--but I post it here for a reason. On Friday of last week, Dan invited me up to Marshall to meet the Boy Friend. “I want you two to DP me…” he said.  I got in the car, with my rim seat, leaving the sling at home when I found out they had one of their own.

Tomorrow: Have Rim Seat; Will Travel.

14 comments:

  1. Very hot! (And I'm already curious about the DP adventure!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Countess--You caught me as I was typing it up--it should be here tomorrow. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "'Have Rime Seat; Will Travel' reads the card of a man. A dick fit for fucking in a golden ass. His long slicked-up cock heed's the calling wind. Who will get it next, Hot Paladin?"

    Sorry. You sparked the nerdy old western lover in me to make that happen. Hot post today, regardless of length. As we all know, length is nothing compared to a man who can it the right spots.

    Yay for multi-meaning praise!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Swiss Navy" is new to me. http://www.gaycondoms.com/swissnavy.html Is it your lube (to use on a buddy, I mean, since you yourself have no need ever for)...of choice?

    Did you leave your socks on because the motel was so sleazy that you feared getting your feet dirty?...or bedbugs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ace--who knew that--an old western lover. And I barely remember the show. Though you may now call me Hot Paladin anytime you want to...

    (though I'm concerned that a "rime seat" with it's coating of granular ice would be too cold for most of us...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cum.lover--no, swiss navy was Dan's choice. It's a silicone base lube--and I'm not crazy about the clean up of those. I use small amounts of H20 Anal. I like the taste (or lack of)--which for how I have sex is very important. And the socks were for grime. He didn't even pull the spread back...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is French...you don't pronounce the "e"...or however that language works...And that show was amazing to Young Boy Ace. Then I discovered Bonanza and now I have a thing for Pernell Roberts as Adam. And I think Hot Paladin will be my name for you from now on.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only western I really watched (and mine would be first run--shudder) is the Travel of Jamie McPheeters. Kurt Russell showing me how to be a self reliant boy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ace & FP, when we manage that fantasy rendezvous with each other and you two conduct your remedial bottom training on me, it will so spoil the mood if I hear any Hot Paladin talk.

    Course, slap hearing protectors over my ears and maybe a blindfold on me and you guys can say what you like while you do, and have me do, what you like. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. RedPhillip--Don't worry. About the time it would get annoying, I'll get his piss gag in place, and all will b fine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol Then we'll all be in heaven! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a second gag, so don't worry....

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is funny, because I have never heard of the Travels of Jaimie McPheeters, though I have seen the book in school (skipped out on reading it because I was in advanced English like a good little nerd). They read it because it was kinda like Tom Sawyer but not quite so racist. The really fun part is that I know Kurt Russel was in Gunsmoke and Laredo and a few other western shows too. They used to be a big deal. What happened?

    And as far as the piss gag goes...I'm game!

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ace--As to the westerns on TV--things go in cycles, I guess. There is no such thing as a variety show any more either.

    I know you don't NEED the gag--but you'd look fucking hot with it on!

    ReplyDelete