Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween (part two)

The party continues... 
 
I am fucking Tim. He’s on all fours. I am really ramming him. My cock is slipping through a mother lode of cum that I have reversed felched up his ass.

“Can you feel the cum?” I hiss in his ear.

“Yeah.”

I kiss him, feeding him the remnants on my tongue. He moans. I pull out of his ass and bring my dripping cock to his mouth. He hungrily swallows it, cleaning it all off. I bend and kiss him again. Then kiss slowly down his spine and lick the dripping hole. I spend long minutes there. We kiss deeply.

And the mood is broken as someone else walks into the room. We separate.

Most of the crowd is sucking or fucking in the area around the sling. There is a superbly ripped young Black man who has left on his blindingly white underwear. He is getting the attention of over half the room as he just stands there and lets mouths and fingers dance over his chest, ass and mound of hidden cock.

I find Dave back in the sling, taking four fingers from one of the drunks. Dave looks at me with a “get that jerk away from me” look.

“I think he needs cock,” I say, gently pulling the drunk away from the sling. I take his place. I dip, rim, suit up and slip in. Dave grunts loudly. The chains rattle as I fuck. Jerry, the cute young bottle blond, is there stroking Dave’s chest and kissing him. We are loud enough that the Black guy wanders over to stroke and watch. I rim. Fuck. Rim. Fuck. Finally I pull out, and walk around to where Jerry is playing with Dave’s nipples.
It’s time to get into this ass.

I pull him around so he’s standing as if he was going to fuck Dave. I push him over.

“Hold on to each other.”

They are face to face. They kiss, hold and stroke as I dive into his ass. I lick and suck on his hole which has only taken one very small cock all night. I suit up as I continue eating. I stand, slap his ass with my heavy cock. His head arcs back, away from Dave’s mouth. The tip has found his hole.

“Slow….” he starts to say.

But his body betrays him. I am barely pushing and his hole flowers open and I am buried to the hilt.

“Oh, fuck me, Daddy. Ram me with that cock!”

I start slowly, but it’s impossible not to build fast with the way his hole is welcoming my dick. Then there’s the visual picture of these guys making out as I do it. The Black guy strokes himself and then holds Jerry’s ass open for me. I fuck him as hard as I have fucked anyone all night. Long minutes later, I slow, pull out and bend to taste him. I feel the puffiness as my tongue invades his ravaged hole. He gasps. I don’t think he’s ever had someone’s mouth on his ass after a fuck. I can hear him moan into Dave’s open mouth.

I pull Jerry up. I get Dave out of the sling, holding him carefully, afraid that his legs may have gone to sleep. He’s fine. I unhook the feet chains and let the swing hang straight down from the top position. I have a hook hanging from the middle of the frame. I take Dave’s restraint clad wrists and hook his arms up so he’s standing there arms above his head. He’s so tall, I can pull him back so his ass arcs up--right in line with my cock. I push Jerry down on his knees to suck Dave as I change the latex and slip into his ass. It feels totally different in this position. Dave is supported only by his wrists--totally defenseless and he is totally digging it. Jerry mostly holds still and lets my thrusts force Dave’s cock into his mouth. I am fucking him as hard as I can. I want him to remember this one. There is a mirror on the wall reflecting it all. I think this would have been my cum shot if I hadn’t had the dreaded latex on….

We finally slow, unlock and separate. Dave kisses me telling me it’s one of the hottest fucks of his life. I smile and go find pig Tim. I have to piss. He eagerly gets in the bathtub, takes a hit of poppers and I unload in his mouth. All the water I’ve been drinking for the last three hours. He swallows most of it but lets some spill down his front and cover his cock.

“Let’s go fuck. Find me downstairs.”

Tim nods and starts to dry himself off. He finds me on the hide-a-bed near the sling. I want to watch others. I’m lazily stroking. Jerry is lying face up right next to me. He watches with wide eyes as Tim spits on my cock and sits on it raw. It’s my turn to moan. After all the fucking, I just lie there and let Tim do the work. His hole is still silky from the cum load I put up there. I am guessing I will be adding my own. He clenches and rides me expertly. The first guy to fuck Jerry comes over and stands next to the bed. He looks at us and shoots a nice load all over Jerry. With out missing a beat, Tim leans over, laps up the load and bends to snowball it to me. Fuck. We pass it back and forth. Surprisingly, Jerry leans in, turns my head to him and opens his mouth. I kiss him--giving him the remains of the load. Tim rises up and slams down on my cock as he watches us. I think this has to be it-- my cock is super hard, his fist is flying over his own cock…but it’s not. Neither of us can quite get there…

There’s lots more minor play. The Black man, Will, has told everyone he’s a top. Jerry and Dave keep handing him condoms, but he hasn’t fucked all night. I have given him some head. Now, when we are alone in the master bedroom, I convince him to let me rim him. He gets on all fours and I go to town. I can truthfully say I have never had such a hard body under me. There is go give to the bubble butt. If you touch his pecs, they are granite. Without thinking I rise and slap my cock on that firm, firm ass.

And two guys walk in…he scrambles away.

Later on, with most of the guests gone home, I coax Will into the sling for more ass rimming. Jerry and Dave crowd around and stroke him as I eat his hole. Finally I have just had enough….I rise up and cover his ass with my load. He’s that hot.

Relief. Not where I’d like it, but good. I’m staying the night so I go wash my cock in the small guest bathroom. A knock. It’s Bill.

“I gotta cum. Help me.”

And it’s confession time. He’s really versatile. He only barebacks--he knew he’d never stay hard in a condom while fucking. And--

“I want to come to your house,” he whispers as he strokes himself, “and have you work me over. Fuck me with that big…”

He covers my thigh and hand with the pent up load of the night. I feed it to him. We kiss. We exchange numbers. The next day he texts me a number of times--with suggestions of what I should do to him.

Happy Halloween, indeed.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun party. And I think I would have had a blast there, surrounded by all those sexy older men. And then, of course, Hot Paladin would be there too. Glad you had a good time.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace--It was a good party--and you would have fit right in. The younger crowd was in that second wave--so you would have had a nice variety of men to choose from...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween! What a great party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Countess--And to you, too. I'm so glad I made the drive to the party. Even better, I'm thinking I will be seeing a number of the men again either one on one or in smaller groups. You can never have enough good fuck buds.

    ReplyDelete