Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday's Picture #2

I know.  Do you even recognize me if my cock is covered?  If you've read any of my posts, you likely don't need to be told about  the yellow band on the cod piece.  The large link chain is one I save for a very particular boy.  I use it as you would anal beads.  You need to check to make sure the links are smooth--many from the hardware store have rough joins.  My boy loves me to insert it slowly with a ton of lube.  It's the weight in his ass as it coils up that makes it special.  It's about 18 inches long--so a lot can go in, but there is still enough for me to hold in place.  And then there is the long, slow process of pulling it out link by link by...

All right boy, where do you want it, on all fours or in the sling?

8 comments:

  1. RP---Good answer, boy. Let me think about your reward....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post made me purr! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. countess--They are great. Just watch for roughness--and get out your steel wool to smooth the links down, if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You weren't kidding when you said there's a lot to catch up on. I'm loving visiting these older posts.

    Beads are fun. Never tried a chain. I usually enjoy breaking newbies in so a chain may be a bit advanced but Damn! that would be hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a post, I think, later on about how I filed and then used an emery cloth on that chain as it had some rough joins. Not after that.

      Delete
  5. And yes that yellow is a fun color. It is amazing how many guys in the scene are unfamiliar with the color code.That was the one thing that got me excited was learning my hankies. I often incorporate it in my play. I would let the bottom choose what hanky they would like for me to blindfold them while performing that play on them. Some knew exactly what color they wanted and what it meant. other's had to choose and learn the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I chose the red jock cuz it was prettiest."

      Sigh....

      Delete