Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top to Bottom

Battle Creek--October, 2011

On Friday, in passing, I mentioned I had just returned from working over a leather top who needed to sub out.  I have been thinking a lot about him since then…


We have known each other casually for a number of years.  We have seen each other at the Leather Weekends, but we only did the smile and nod thing.  Or the same on an occasional bar night.  Lately, though, he’d found me on BBRT where, frankly, I thought I’d never find him.  We talked about sharing a boy.   We talked about him being an alpha boy in a three way. I’d spoken with his boyfriend on other occasions.  And finally, on Friday morning, he asked if I’d just come put him through his paces.  We won’t have long, he typed, since he has to go to work late afternoon, but do you want to?  Fuck, yes…

I’ve changed into my leather in the hallway--boots, jock, chaps, harness, left wristband.  I knock on the door to his play area.  I open the door.  The red light shines off his shaven head.  He’s kneeling.  Wearing a harness and chain metal posing strap that covers the plastic chastity device that covers his cock--for he doesn’t trust himself.  He doesn’t want to get off too soon--and the tight covering will keep his cock totally soft.  His hours in the gym are obvious, even in the dim light.  He’s younger than I, just, and I love the idea I’m about to do to him what he normally does to another boy.

“Get me hard.”  My voice is low.  But there’s authority there.  I pride myself on that.  I have a way that makes men want to do what I say.  His mouth goes for my balls through the fabric of my jock.  I tap his arms and they go behind his back.  It’s just his mouth that wets the pouch, works my balls out and leaves trails of saliva on them.  I tap the back of his neck and he moves up to my lengthening cock.  I slip it out.  He sighs.

“Is that the cock you wanted?’

“Yes, Sir.”  But the “Sir” is cut off as I start to fuck his handsome face.  Just the first few inches.  Then a little more.  And more.  His mouth is really ovaled now.  He chokes.  I relent.  He recovers.  I fuck it home.

I pull him up.  We kiss for the first time.  Christ, it‘s good.  It’s what we both want.  I can taste my cock on his tongue.  Finally, we separate and I really look around the room.  It’s a laundry room on one side.  On the other is a fuck bench, sling, weight bench with dildos and a nicely waterproofed floor.  The red lights are a string of former Christmas tree lights that give us just enough illumination, and a beautiful glow to our pale white skin.

I have him kneel on the fuck bench. It’s an erotic sawhorse, his knees are on the lower supports, his chest on the top of the A frame.  All padded.  I make him wait.  My hand runs down the length of his back.  I stop at his tail bone.  I don’t touch his furred crack.

“Beautiful.”  My voice is hoarse.  And he is.   I have wanted to bend him over for at least three years.  And now I’m here.

“Thank you, Sir.”

My cock is very hard.  It slaps his ass once.  It lingers near his hole, but the cod piece strap is in the way. 

So I piss on him.

He moans.  Sexy and intimate.   I fall to my knees and my tongue snakes out.  He does a sharp intake of breath.  I think it is the last thing he expects.  I clean my piss off of him.  I rise and piss again.  Kneel and clean--this time opening the strap to get to his hole.  And again.

“Thank you.  You are such a good Sir to me.”

I’m almost out of piss so I hold a little in reserve. I burrow deep with my tongue, pull him up and see if he’ll pass the test.  Oh, yes, he’s eager to kiss me.  Taste my piss.  And his ass.  And likely some precum.  I lead him to the sling.  I put restraints on his wrists and fasten them above his head to the chains.  He’s standing in front of it, unable to move.  Motionless.  I remove the cod piece, leaving the device. I’d brushed his pierced nipples during the kiss.  I need to spend some time on them.  I work one with my teeth and tongue, then the other.  His pits, then back to his nips.  His cock is leaking through the slit in the chastity device.  I kneel and taste his precum oozing out of the plastic.  Finally I undo him and let him settle into the sling on his back.  His legs are in the stirrups and I eat his ass for a moment more.  I can get deeper here.  I finally rise.  My cock slaps his hole.

“Please, Sir.  It’s been since May.”  He whispers it.  It’s both a caution and a secret admission.

I move forward slowly.  At the same moment he pushes out with his ass.  He grunts in pain.  I retreat and go for one of the smaller dildos to get him warmed up.  He takes the familiar toy with no problem.  I’m only slightly bigger round,  but oh, that extra quarter inch… I spend several minutes going deep, pulling it out on the slightest of angles to stretch his ass.

I taste his hole again, rise and enter slowly.  I’m sucked into his butt as if I’ve fucked him countless times.

“Oh, fuck, Sir.  I love you are fucking me raw.”  And I do.  Long slow, mostly shallow strokes.  Then deeper.  And harder.  My tongue wants to know what his stretched out hole feels like now.  I rim deeply and he says something that I can’t make out.  But I know it’s good.  I piss on his crack. Watching the look on his face.  I ignore it  this time and my cock is back in him.  We fuck.  Both of us lost in the sensations.  I lean forward, smashing the chastity device to him as I kiss him again.  My cock is moving with the tiniest thrusts.

“Sir, can I take it off.  Please.”

I take this as a sign that we must be close to needing to wrap it up.  He unscrews it.  His cock pops up.  Free at last.  And hard in moments.

“I want to cum as you drill me.  Please, Sir.”

I just nod.  My strokes are long and hard.  Chain rattling strokes.

He shoots almost instantly.

I slow the fuck until I’m just holding my cock in place.

“Sir, you said I could taste your cum.”

I nod, withdraw slowly and go around to the side of the sling.  I stroke.  For a moment, I just look at him in the pale red light.  How fucking lucky can I get?   I bury my face in his pit.  Then I shoot across his shoulder.  It lands in a long line on his handsome face.  Enough in his mouth, for us to kiss and share.

And say we’ll be doing this again.

8 comments:

  1. RP--Thank you, Sir. I love fucking guys you've fantasized about---and then have it as good as you had hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, what a hot post and clearly a very hot time. I kept throwing myself into the other guy's shoes while reading it (It has been since May for me too, after all) and loved every moment of it. I don't usually place myself in the bottom role, even with Rob or you, so good going. Got me rock hard and wanting your cum and piss myself.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace--Wow, thanks...

    And it was great to do for him something he so obviously needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I loved that chastity device!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Countess--I've only seen one in use before. It certainly did the job for him. And since it was clear plastic, you could see the "goods." I think it would have been all over for him very fast without it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FP...you caused me to bone up at work reading this post. Thank you for writing this experience...I feel like I was there watching you do this to him and that I am next to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. VRPBottom--Thank you. It's always nice to hear that.

    ReplyDelete