Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday's Picture #3

Lost and Found

I had limited expectations of what a blog would do for me.  I certainly never thought that it would bring back the lucky, lost cockring I wrote about on Thursday.  No, I did not have a reader in Canada write me and say they'd tripped over it in the woods along Lake Ontario. But as I wrote up the entry, it did make me remember that the tent I'd used for that trip was still sitting in the trunk of the car.  I took advantage of the warmer temperature today to finally get it out, air it and pack it away for the season.  Guess what fell out as I opened it on my side yard?

I also found these photos which showed it off to better advantage.

12 comments:

  1. Damn! How cool is that? And lucky! Now if only my lost things would fall out of a tent. I'll be real, I don't even own a tent.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace--No kidding. And I have no memory of ever taking it off in the tent. I'm sure though it was slipped off some late night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Glad to hear you found it back! :-)
    Keep up the nice tent work! (in your underwear) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esteban--I promise I will be "tenting" just as long as I am able...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your pics. Awesome cock and balls, sir. Wish I had the guts to partake of your goodies. Even though I'm a wimp in wanting to follow through - I can still appreciate the finer aspects/assets of you and your excellent blog. Thanks for all your posts. Sammy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was the forest kami that borrowed it, my friend. That ring has absorbed so much energy and power over the years they could not resist it's allure. They've returned it for you to recharge, and doubtless hope you'll visit them again. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammy Bear--I'm glad you're reading and enjoying. I think we will do things when we're ready. If you aren't yet--so be it--but you may be down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RP--I like that explanation. The Kami are welcome to have it again--as long as we can continue to share it. Even I get slightly taken aback if I stop and consider how many hot men that cock ring has been pressed against. Energy and power indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good news! And the pictures are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Countess--Thanks. And I posted them just for you---since you had such trouble seeing the cockring in the earlier picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent news....I look forward to seeing it on you in person right before you fuck and breed me and after as I suck your cock clean.

    ReplyDelete
  12. VRPBottom--Yes. I am sure you will be inspecting it at close range. I'm told it tastes good, too.

    ReplyDelete