Thursday, February 2, 2012

Steamworks--Part Three

Chicago--January, 2012

More at Steamworks. Immediately after…


We’re alone again. I’m lying on my back, fully on the bed. David’s head is on my thigh, his feet on the floor. He decides he needs to check his cleanout. I’m sure he does--and it’s also our code for time to wander around alone for a bit. He takes off downstairs. I decide to wander the third floor glory hole area--the one with the new fuck bench. Sure enough, a shaved head leather pig is astride the bench, ass in the air, eyes closed. His full cheeks are perfectly framed by a well-used jock. The fingers of my right hand find his hairy crack, while my left caresses him; first his neck, then down across the shoulders, eventually joining my right--pulling his cheeks open.

He sighs. I sink to my knees. My tongue investigates to see if he’s been loaded tonight. I guess that he’s been fucked but has no load. He pushes his ass into my face. My cock rises.

I stand and enter him. He gasps and hits his poppers. A cute boy on the slurp ramp looks down at me as I fuck him. This ass is nice--but becomes very loose, very fast. I finally stop when I can barely feel anything. I withdraw, pat his ass and go up the three steps onto the slurp ramp. There seem to be no cocksuckers anywhere. But I do hear moaning from a cubicle to my left. I can look right over the top. A slim Hispanic is bent over, getting fucked by a strapping, middle-aged Black man. I never see the bottom’s face, but I love the sounds he‘s making as his hole is ravaged. I go down and around to find them. The top gives me the once over. I pull out my cock and start stroking.

He gives me a crooked smile. “You’re next, guy.” I nod. He fucks and fucks. The boy is now bouncing against the cubicle, but that only seems to excite him. Finally the top pulls out. I slap my cock against his hole. The Hispanic shivers. I bend, and taste his hole. He’s been loaded. Likely repeatedly. I slip in. He’s silken. Everything I love about a cum lubed ass. The Black top stands and watches. It’s his turn to stroke as I plow. The boy loves my cock. His broken English babble is telling me that much. He’s louder now. And that means men start arriving from all sides. Soon we have a multi-cultural group of men groping, stroking or sucking each other--all with one eye on me in the hole. David arrives. He pats my ass in a ‘give it to him for the team’ kind of way. He drops down and sucks the initial Black top. The sound of the group having sex spurs us on--but just as fast it dissipates. David stands. I give the hole over to a new Black top. The first top wanders into the maze. The gropers and cocksuckers have melted away--waiting somewhere for their next moment of voyeuristic pleasure.

David hugs me. “Let me taste his hole on you.” He does. For long moments. Then rises and kisses me with no prompting. “Come on.” He leads me to the main stairs.

The public sling on the second floor is full--but I have no interest in the man in it. We wander to the other fuck bench. A 30ish, muscle guy is bent over. He’s wearing nothing but a black Neoprene jock.

I grab David by the back of the neck, pushing him down. “Get it wet for me.” From David’s murmuring as he eat the hot hole, I guess I am missing a load in there. But I get some residual cum on David’s tongue when he stands and kisses me.

“Fuck him, Sir.” My cock is drooling from the kiss and the site of David’s handsome face in that spread butt. I move around and slap my cock right on the hole. David moves to the side, leans in to the bottom and whispers something in his ear. I get just the head in. The boy rears up. David pushes him back into place. “Take his cock. It’s big--and all yours right now.” I have been inching in. Another great ass. Tight, slippery, and it soon relaxes just enough for a great fuck. David moves to me so we can kiss as I fuck him. The bottom is making erotic sounds and doing massive amounts of poppers. We kiss and fuck--the three of us linked and lost in the moment.

David pulls away. I can’t quite tell why. I turn. A handsome gym rat, straight from his work out is leaning against the back wall. David kneels and pulls down his towel. His cock is thin, and hooks down. I go back to the hole in front of me. The bottom has finally looked around to see who’s cock is in him. He smiles at me. “God, fuck me as long as you want.”

I look behind me. David is bent and inserting the hook. He backs down on it. Then begins fucking himself. The gym rat barely moves. I am intent on working this hole from every angle and at every speed I can. David is panting behind me. I catch his eye every time I turn. I think this might be the ass that will take me over the top. Just as I think that, my bottom reaches around to squeeze my cock, looks at me and says he needs to take a break. He gets up and slips by David and GR. I kneel and watch David pump back on the hooked cock. I stand, work the nipples on the top. I’d love for him to give David a load. But it’s not to be. He finally stops David, withdraws, and with a final tousle of David’s hair, moves off for other prey.

“I’m going to shower. Meet you back upstairs.”

No sooner than I enter my room, the hairy top in tennis shoes, who’s loaded David twice, is at my door.

“Hey. I know you like to felch.”

I nod. He undoes his towel.

“I got two loads for you dripping down my leg. Eat my hole out…”

6 comments:

  1. Damn. I really have to get myself to a place like this sometime soon. I think I would flourish in such a den of sexual activity. I wish Boston wasn't so square about public sex. I have a feeling we'd be a perfect place for a bathhouse.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...the east coast has never recovered from the shut downs of the 1980's...

      Delete
    2. In fact, the police often show up at places where cruising happens out here, just to cause problems. Makes finding places to cruise kinda hard these days. A park I used to go to as a teen has almost no brush anymore, and most of the trails are gone.

      -Ace

      Delete
    3. I noticed that in the TN, too. Then this year it seemed to relax as they didn't have the budget for the patrols of the big park.

      Delete
  2. DAMN....I would be in heaven with all that action.

    ReplyDelete