Thursday, March 28, 2024

A Happy Muscle Ass

 My Playroom—March, 2024

 

The small group was the perfect way to end the week.  On the next Monday, Muscle Ass let me know he was in town again for 5 days.  My work gig, that was taking up evenings, was hugely in the way.  He couldn’t meet during the day, so the only answer was a late night.  We chose the Wednesday, in the middle of his time here, and the middle of my work schedule. 

Once again, I arranged it so he could arrive right at 9:30pm as I got home.  But this time, as he had his drink to unwind, we couldn’t stop exchanging stories about all manner of things:  how we came out; my long relationship and his divorce; what we loved about bathhouses…on and on. 

It was suddenly late.  “Do we play?” he asked.

I shrugged and we went downstairs.  “I’d love to start with you on the fuck bench,” he told me.  I shrugged and lost my robe.  I climbed on and presented him with my ass to lick…

 

His tongue feels incredible.  But I am having a hard time relaxing with being on my knees.  I pull them up a little, towards my head, which lowers my chest to the padded support.  But now I can’t reach my dick.  Well, not easily.  And, fuck, I do love to stroke as a man’s tongue licks my crack and hole.

I let him go for a bit.  He is moaning in the back of his throat as he leaves me very wet.  I think I hear him jerking himself as he licks every millimeter of my hairy crack and hole.  Finally, I tell him I need to get up and stretch. 

“The sling,” I suggest.

“Me or you?”

“You.”

My cock, now that I’m standing and looking at his hot ass, is very hard.   I want to fuck.  He hops in.  I hand him his poppers and go to my knees.  It’s my turn to lick and spit and open a hole with my tongue.  He groans and at one point, reaches down and pulls his cheeks apart so I can go deeper.

I am thoroughly lubed with coconut oil.  I stand up and enter him.  On the second try.  Why can’t I master the angle to get into his ass, dammit?  He holds up his hand for me to hold for a moment.  Poppers are sniffed.  I feel his ass relax before I sink the rest of the way inside.  Another brief hold and I begin a slow fuck.  It builds.  Faster than I mean to—I just can’t help it.  My hips are slamming into him.  The sound of our rutting fills the small room.

I pull out.  He beckons me to bring my wet dick to his mouth.  As if I would do anything else with his love of ATM.  He cleans my cock, swallowing the great mix of ass jizz, precum and coconut oil.  I go back, kneel and rim him some more—wanting all those flavors in my mouth, too.

I fuck him again.   Let him clean me again.  This time, I bend to taste the juices on his tongue…

*

“Damn, you taste good.”

I am in the sling.  Muscle Ass is eating me out again.  I am relaxed and my cock is rock hard as his tongue can’t seem to stay off me.  I finally uncap the poppers I save for this moment.  I take a long hit and the moment the cap is on I begin babbling:  how good his mouth feels, not to forget my balls, to fuck me with his tongue, to spit on my hole and lick it up…it’s constant and only peters out as the fumes dissipate. 

Even without poppers, my mind is roaming and my dick is leaking.  I come back to reality slowly.  How long have I been in the sling?  I know Muscle Ass doesn’t care, but I don’t want things to get one sided.  I tell him I need to fuck him again.

We trade places.  I fuck him.  And then go for the toys.  I use a lube syringe to get his hole even slicker.  The small butt plug goes in easily tonight.  I turn it.  I pound my fist on it.  I pull it out, re-lube and work it in again.

I switch to the five balls of ever-increasing size.  He took the first two last time.  The first goes in with ease.   I work a little harder with the second.  I try for the third.  Nope.  He tells me the third is pressing the first one, which is still in him, too deep.

I go to my finger.  The middle one.  The pulse of his hole surrounding it makes my cock drool.  I stand up.  I make a better entry into him this time.  I fuck him.  Hard.  My balls are telling me it’s time to unload and be done for tonight.  I fuck.

“Breed me,” he grunts out, through his haze of poppers.

I fuck him harder.  I am so close.  I know a taste of his hole will send me over the edge.  I pull out and kneel.  I plaster my face into his used ass.  It does the trick.  I’m there.  I stand up and realize I will not make it into him.  I unload a massive amount of cum all over his balls, as if it were 1994 and I’d just ripped the condom off.  I use some to smear on his cock and stroke it.  Some I finger into his ass.  For a moment I think he’s going to shoot.  I think he does, too.  And then, just like me, his wave of release ebbs.  I work a little harder on his softening cock, but Muscle Ass tells me to stop.  His hole is happy—that’s all that matters…

No comments:

Post a Comment