Thursday, March 14, 2024

Bathhouse Fun, Part Two: "Let Me Load Him For You"

 Grand Rapids—February, 2024

 

(This picks up right where we left off…)

 

The hot young man with the slender dick is on his knees.  He is servicing three men who stand around him.  He goes from one dick to the next.  And the next.  The guys make room for me to join them.  By the next round, he includes me, murmuring “Look at Daddy’s big dick…” before he swallows me down.

I groan as the young man’s lips hits my pubes, deep throating me effortlessly.  I look at the other men waiting their turn to get back in his mouth.  The guy to my left is an athletic looking guy in his early 40’s.   Just as I’m making a mental note of this guy, he reaches out and guides the young man’s head to his short, but thick, cock.  I watch the young man really open wide to take this guy.

“Suck him good.”  It’s the next guy in line to be serviced.  He is likely mid-30’s, with a rather gangly body and a shaved head.  He is in a jock with a nice hard cock jutting out from behind the folds of the pouch.  The last guy is an older bear.  He is very hairy with a short dick, that keeps dripping precum all the time.  As I am standing next to him, my finger swipes across his dick and I bring it to my mouth, making him grin.

The young man pivots again.  In a matter of minutes, he works around the whole group.  He stands.  The athletic guy takes his place.  All of us take turns in his mouth.  When he stands, I go to my knees.  I taste all four men.

The Athletic Guy replaces me on his knees.  He is determined to get the young man with the long thin cock off.  I want him to breed Osvaldo.  But the Athletic Guy wins.  “I’m gonna shoot,” moans the young man.  And he does.  Athletic Guy swallows his load greedily.  When he pulls off him, I bend to lick the last drop oozing from that long dick.

The spent young man and the Athletic Guy go off.  Shaved Head bends to suck on the Bear.  I move around and kneel so I can lick Shaved Head’s hot ass as he blows the Bear.  This excites the bigger guy almost as much as the mouth on his dick.

“Lick his sweet ass, man,” he moans.  I get him good and wet.  He occasionally grinds back on my face as he sucks the dick. 

And Osvaldo arrives.  He stands next to us, his hand kneading the front of his designer jock.  I keep rimming for a moment before I stand.  “Get on the fuck bench,” I tell him.  Osvaldo is more than ready.  He jumps up on it.  They other two guys watch as I eat Osvaldo for the first of what will be countless times tonight.  The Bear moves around and feeds Osvaldo his cock.  Shaved Head stands next to me and murmurs “Eat his ass.  That tongue is so good!”

Osvaldo grunts something around the dick in his mouth.

I stand up and fuck him.  Faster and harder than I really mean too.  He takes it.  And loves it.  Even pulling off the dick in my mouth to tell me to fuck him harder.

The bench is not a good one.   It’s hard and makes the bottom be at odd angles.  Osvaldo asks to move to the sling as he’s really uncomfortable.  We do.  The Bear accompanies us.  Now he just works Osvaldo’s nips as I eat his freshly fucked ass—and fuck it again.

*

We are in his room.  He has a big double bed tonight.  He is between my legs and filming himself sucking me.  Then he props the phone up to his backpack and films himself sitting on my wet and leaking cock. 




I take a turn, holding the camera as I fuck him from behind.  Then he films me eating his ass.  Finally, I tell him I need to not be thinking about the filming but the fucking.  I open the door and fuck him bent over the bed.  Three or four men stop at different times to watch us rut, but no one is brave enough to come inside.

We decide to go up to the medical exam table where we have had luck before with men using his him—not just watching us.  It’s a dark corner of the bathhouse—and it does the trick.  The moment he bends over the table and I begin eating out his freshly fucked hole a man arrives and sticks a dick in his mouth. 

This is my cue to stand up and fuck.  The guy, a thick daddy around my age, is turned on by this.  He has to pull out of Osvaldo’s mouth to keep from cumming.

“You want to put that load in his ass?”

The guy can’t believe his luck.  I pull out and he comes over.  His cock disappears in between Osvaldo’s butt cheeks.  I move around and Osvaldo cleans my cock.

“Holy fuck…” the guy is moaning.  And shooting into Osvaldo.  I move around.  He refuses my offer to clean his dick.  But he stays long enough to see me sink my cock into Osvaldo’s now cummy hole.  I love the new slickness.  I fuck him.  And make him clean the excess cum off my cock.

Another man, younger and thinner, arrives.  He only uses Osvaldo’s mouth.  But he loves watching me fuck while he gets head.  He saves his load.

An older guy comes in.  He watches.  The sight of our fuck gets him hard.  He let’s Osvaldo suck him.  I keep fucking Osvaldo’s cummy ass.

We break and go our separate ways.  Osvaldo knows that some men won’t fuck him in front of me.  He goes off to his room and leaves the door open while he is ass up on the bed.

I go to the sling.  The man who was on the bench when I first arrived is now in the sling.  He’s in his 40’s and in good shape, with a lush head of dark hair.  His ass looks even hotter cradled by the leather of the sling than it did on the bench.  I go over and eat his butt.

“Can you taste the load?” he murmurs.

Honestly, I can’t.  But it makes me work even harder on his slightly puffy hole.  Finally, I stand up to fuck.  I slide into him.  My cock head feels the warmth—the guy, whoever he was, shot deep.  I idly wonder if the hot young man with the long, slender dick had a second load in his nuts.

I fuck.  And fuck.  Until the guy asks for a break.

Osvaldo arrives, just as he is getting out of the sling.

“I have a load, Daddy,” he announces.

He hops in the sling.  I can taste this one.  It’s dribbling out of him.  I lick it up and push it back in.  The dark-haired guy hasn’t gone anywhere.  He is watching me do to Oswaldo what I just did to him. 

I stand up and fuck.  The dark-haired guy’s eyes are riveted to my cock as it saws in and out.  He drops his towel.  He is now hard.  He moves closer.  Osvaldo cranes around so he can suck the guy’s cock.

I pick up the pace.  I am slamming into Osvaldo’s ass.

“I’m gonna shoot.  Let me load him for you…”

I step back.  The dark-haired guy moves quickly and plunges his average cock into Osvaldo.  He is just in time.  He groans and unloads, his whole body shaking as his cock spews out cum.  He slowly pulls out.  He lets me lick up a drop that is oozing out of him.  He moves to let Osvaldo do the real cleaning as I kneel and felch his load.  I am so hungry for it; I swallow it down.

I stand up and slide inside.  There is so much semen in his ass now.  I fuck—and suddenly I am there, too, spewing my load into Osvaldo.  He takes his mouth off the cock in front of him and turns to look at me.

“Remember what you promised…” he blurts out.

I just nod.  I am breathless and can’t begin to put words together.  I rock in place, moving my cock slightly, reveling in the feel of yet another load in him.  My plumbing connects.  I hold still and begin to piss.  Osvaldo’s eyes get big.  He can feel the heat and the weight.  Last time I pissed his hole here he ran to the shower and filmed himself squirting it out.  Tonight, I have other plans.  I let my bladder empty.  I pull out gingerly, keeping it all in his ass.  I kneel.  Osvaldo groans.  He knows what I want.  He sends a spurt of piss, mixed with all that cum, into my mouth.  And another.  And yet one more…making my cock drool the remnants of my load onto the floor…

*

Osvaldo texted me later.  He still had a ton of piss in him after I stopped drinking.  He filmed it again—another geyser erupting out of his hole.  He stayed on after I left—and took at least three more loads…and picture to prove it.



2 comments:

  1. Osvaldo's goal was to be loaded and he certainly succeeded in achieving that goal. I know you were in pig heaven when you were rewarded with that geyser. That was so fucking hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got what he wanted and I did, too. Actually, it seemed like everyone there got what they wanted...

      Delete