Saturday, March 16, 2024

"Any Time You See Me"

 Near Home—February, 2024

 

I came home from the bathhouse fully sated.  Or so I thought.  But when I awoke on Saturday, all I could think about was more sex.  So, I worked around the house in the morning and had a light lunch.  From past experience, I remembered that Saturday afternoons at the bookstore usually had quite a mix of men.  Off I went…

 

The parking lot is almost half full.  As I grab my water bottle and tuck it into my coat pocket, three men leave the building, looking very pleased with themselves.  They all get in different vehicles, and suddenly the lot seems to be a little sparse. 

I go in.

The straight theatre is empty but for the guy who strokes his dick with a condom on it using his latex gloved hand.  He is slumped in the corner, turning the cocksucker’s seat into a spot for a nap.  I actually wake him up by closing the door.

I sit.

He strokes for a bit, before nodding off again.

The video is good and I wait for the afternoon crowd to arrive.

But they don’t.

One man, clearly intent to just watch the video, comes in and sits way in front of me so I can’t see him take his dick out.

I wait.

I finally go next door to the gay theatre.  There is one man here.  A larger guy in his late 40’s.  He is stroking to the very young twinks on the screen.  I pull my cock out and sit across from him.  He glances at me, but is much more interested in the young guys on the screen.

We sit there for two long scenes of the video.  Finally, I ask if he wants any help with his dick.  To my surprise, he nods.  I kneel in front of him.  It’s a small cock, very red and wet.  And ready to go.  I get his load in under 30 seconds.

He leaves.  I go next door as the twinks are now being forced to act.

No change here, except the man way down front has finished up and left.  This time, the closing of the door does not disturb the sleep of latex guy.

I stroke.

I go for a piss.  On the way to the restroom, I see a couple of men buy passes for the arcade.  I think about doing the same, but I really hate how cramped it is in there.  I go back to the gay theatre.  The movie has changed.  A good Skynmen flick.   

I stroke.

The door opens.  A handsome guy in his 30’s enters.  I’m sure I’ve seen him here before.  He has a great, very well kept, beard (reminding me of Jacob).  He stands in the far corner from me, but in my line of sight.  His hand goes into his open fly.

And I remember.  A few months ago, he had tried a number of mouths—and no one could get him off.  I told him I’d do it right…and got his load.

We chat.  The video, the weather, the time I saw him here before.

He remembers me. 

“I’m really glad you’re here.”

He finally takes out his dick.

“Would you suck me off again?”

I get up and go to him.  I kneel.  His cock gets fully hard by my doing just that.  I take him into my mouth.  He’s above average, but still of a size where I can do all my tongue work.  He sighs and holds on to my shoulders. 

I do every trick on him I know. 

“I love that you swallow…” he murmurs.

I don’t have to work very long on him.  His breathing changes.  His cock explodes.  It’s a young man’s big load.  Thick and creamy.

He let’s me clean him up.  Every drop.

“You can suck my dick any time you see me,” he grins as he zips up and leaves.

I make one more tour.  Nothing has changed.  I cut my losses and call it a day…

*

Here is a link to my first meet with the guy with the hipster beard:  Finishing the Job

2 comments: