Wednesday, March 6, 2024

"Fuck Me. Next Door."

 Near Home—February, 2024

 

It was Saturday, the day after my three hours with GaryM.  Good sex, as I’ve mentioned before, can either totally satiate me or leave me wanting more.  This Saturday, I wanted more.  I knew it would be totally different than how we’d played (and that was a positive.)  I took off to the bookstore nearest my home, right after lunch…

 

The parking lot is not as full as I expected; maybe seven cars.  I break tradition and head into the gay cinema first.  I sit in the cocksucker’s chair and haul out my hardening dick.  There is one older man here.  He looks only at me, ignoring the hot men on the screen.  He even does that ‘I’ll-lick- my-lips-to-show-you-I’m-a-cocksucker’ thing.  I nod to him, and then decide to let him.

Instantly, I regret my decision.  The guy is all teeth.  I gently tell him to remember to cover them, but either he can’t or won’t.  I stop his assault on my cock head in less than three minutes.

I leave for the straight theatre.  I sit alone here, except for the man who is here every Saturday.  This is an older white man who strokes his condomed covered cock, while wearing a latex glove.  And if he’s not doing that, he naps, with his head lolling and breathing so deeply, he is on the edge of snoring.

He is currently awake and jerking.  I ignore him and watch the video.  In moments the door opens.  It is a Black man, somewhere between 25 and 35.  He is handsome and lean.  Long dreadlocks are tied up, high on his head.  He watches me for a moment then comes over.  He reaches for my cock, hefts it and says “Fuck me.  Next door.”

He leaves.  I push my cock back in my pants and go after him.  I find him in the dark corner behind the door his jeans pulled down around his ankles.  He has no interest in sucking me—he just wants me in his ass.  And it is a beautiful, plump bubble butt.  I sink to my knees, surprising him, and eat out his shaved hole.  He groans and jerks his sizable cock. 

“I need your cock in me!” he whispers.

I force myself to stop eating his hot, juicy ass and stand up.  I slide in.  He is hot and wet and likes to fuck back on each stroke.  He is bent over now, one hand on the wall supporting himself and the other is working his dick.  I can sense he won’t last long and he doesn’t.  He groans out his pleasure—loud in the tiny space.  His cum is wasted all over the floor.  But as he pulls off me, I manage to wipe a finger across his dick head.  He is surprised once again when I suck that finger clean.  He asks if I have anything to clean up with—and I offer him the paper towel in my pocket.  He is gone as soon as there is no trace of my precum on his ass crack…

*

I am back in the straight theatre.  The latexed guy is now asleep.  Kieran, the married bear who loves to suck my dick comes in.  It’s been a bit since he was in the playroom.  I spread my legs and let him treat my cock to his expert oral skills.  He spits and sucks and licks until he has to take a break from his bad knees.  He sits in the chair just in front of me.

Another man arrives.  He is white, also a bear, but half our age.  He comes right up to me.  “May I?”

I nod.  He takes off his glasses and tucks them in a pocket.  He gives me head every bit as good as Kieran’s.  Kieran watches the man suck me, groping himself.  Soon he gets back on the floor.  They play well together.  All three of us are really liking how the two are taking turns on my cock.  Then it’s one on my balls and one on the shaft.  They reverse, leaving me coated in spit, that the other cleans up.  They only stop when the hard floor gets to be too much for both of them.  Kieran goes next door.  The bespectacled man sits near me, hoping for more.

I stroke my very wet cock.  The bespectacled young man gropes himself.  The latexed man snores lightly.

The Latin Top, who I know from playing in the Grand Rapids group, comes in.  (This is the same shaved head top who allowed me to eat his ass until I shot the last time me met here.)  He is likely mid-thirties to just forty.  He sits next to me and pulls out his thick uncut cock.  I am ready to suck some myself, but Latin Top beats me to it, going to the floor and sucking my dick.  This really arouses the interest of Bespectacled Sucker.  He stands up and walks over.  He goes to his knees.  Latin Top pulls off me, stands up and feeds the man his cock.  I stand up two.  Now two dominant men are demanding attention.  Bespectacled Sucker is in heaven.  He goes back and forth on us.  I cup Latin Top’s ass with my hand and massage it as we both get blown.

And then I blow it.  I push too deep into his throat.  He gags—and actually spits up the deep throat saliva we have made him produce.  He apologizes profusely.  As do I.  Latin Top smirks and leaves the room.  Bespectacled Sucker mops up his face and some of the spittle on the floor.  I am thankful it was nothing deeper from his stomach…

*

I find Latin Top getting blown by Kieran in the gay theatre.  Kieran is sitting on a chair.  Latin Top has shoved his pants down around his knees.  I see it as an invitation to rim his ass while he gets sucked.  I go to my knees.  Latin Top bends slightly, still in Kieran’s mouth, but giving me better access.  I get his hairy hole good and wet.

I stop when Latin Top straightens up.  I stand next to him, thinking Kieran will do both of us, but he is so intent on getting LT off, he pays no attention to me.  LT grabs my hand and places it on his wet ass crack.  My finger instinctively works into his hole.  He groans and grabs Kieran’s ears.  He fucks his face as I finger fuck him.

I move around, thinking I would eat him out some more.  LT grabs my dick and guides it towards his hole.  (He had told me at the GR group he gets fucked, but never by guys my size.)  I press forward, but the angle is wrong.  My drooling cock keeps sliding across his tight pucker, not fully into it.

But that’s all he needs.  In moments he is giving Kieran what much be huge load.  His whole body shakes.  I hold onto him, grinding my hard cock against his full, young ass as he continues to spew his cum into Kieran’s mouth…

2 comments:

  1. Aww, when you make them spit up the deep throat slime, the best part is just beginning! I enjoyed this entry a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In a more controlled place like my playroom, I like that, too. Not so much in public...

      And glad you liked it!

      Delete