Sunday, March 24, 2024

Night of the Long Dicks (Part One)

 Grand Rapids—March, 2024

The man who organizes and hosts great group sex at his home, sent me a text.  A top had suggested that he try a smaller number of guys.  The host was aiming for three tops and two bottoms.  Would I be interested in coming north to play?  I would.  He asked for me to bring the rimseat.  I packed it and set off after an early dinner…

 

I look at my phone as I park.  The text tells me to just come in the house for the host is already taking dick.  I go in.  I can hear the Host moaning upstairs.  I leave the rimseat on the dining room table (how appropriate!) and strip to my jock and boots.  I tuck my lube in my waist band and go upstairs.  At the top, to the right, is his bed—empty.  To the left of the stairs is the sling room where, tonight, there is also a couch against one wall.   The Host is grinding his petite ass down on a long dick.   I can see nothing of the top but his long legs.

Instinct takes over.  I kneel and begin licking the balls of the top.  The are awash with coconut oil and the Host’s ass juices.  I grunt.  The Host reaches behind him and rubs the freshly cropped hair on my head in welcome.  And then he pulls off the dick.  It slaps me on the chin before I dive for it and tongue him clean.

“Now fuck him,” says the top, who I still can’t really see.

I lube up and enter the Host for the first of many times that night.  It’s an awkward angle, but still hot.  His small ass is stretched and ready for dick.  He takes me, squeezing down on me as I fuck.  My legs are in a deep knee bend to fuck him.  It can’t last long.  I pull out and the Host suggests we move to the bed.

I see the other top.  He is a man I’ve not met before at these gatherings.  He is tall and rangy, around my age, with only slightly receding dark hair.  His dick is long and thin.  And he can’t stop talking about my cock.  “That thing is huge.”

The moment we are on the bed, the two men begin licking me.  The top is on my juicy cock and the Host is licking my balls. 

“You like the taste of his ass on my dick?” I grunt out.

He groans his assent and keeps cleaning me up.  The tall top finally comes up for air. 

“Let me see you fuck him.  The Host goes to all fours and I plow into him.  After a moment, the Host crawls on top of Tall Top, his knees on either side of his chest.  Tall Top wraps his arms around him and holds him in place.  I fuck him harder now.

When I pull out, they both slobber over my cock.  This makes Tall Top incredibly vocal.  He pulls off my dick and fucks the Host roughly, calling him names and telling just what we are going to do to him tonight.

And a younger, versatile cub, well known to me from our bigger sessions arrives. (Young Cub is truly vers—at the big groups he loves to fuck until he loads someone and then he’s all submissive bottom for the rest of the night.)  He kneels and gives me head as the others continue to fuck.  Soon everyone is taking turns sucking on everyone else.  As Tall Top sucks Young Cub, I go behind him and begin to rim the new arrival.  He bends, to let me in between his full ass cheeks.  The Host lies on the bed, stroking to the two tops working over his friend.  Then he takes over the cock sucking.  I keep slurping at his hole.

“Side by side.  On all fours,” I bark out.

Young Cub and the Host do just what I command.  I push some coconut oil up Young Cub.  Tall Top adds some to his own cock.  He slides into the host just as my dick pops through Young Cub’s tight pucker.

Young Cub gasps.  “I never start with your cock.  Shit!”

But he is tonight.  And taking it beautifully.  I love side by side action.  We fuck our respective bottoms in very different rhythms.  The temperature in the room climbs.

“Let’s switch.” 

We both pull out and move to the new man.  I love that we both go to our knees and eat out the man that the other has just been fucking.  Tall Top is every bit as piggish as I am.  At the same time, we stand up and enter the other man.  Fuck, they feel so different.  Young Cub just starting the night of debauchery and the Host already wet and sloppy.  We both plow into their asses relentlessly.

We switch again.  Tall Top flips the host onto his back and fucks him, panting hard. 

“Let’s go to the sling,” Young Cub whispers.  We do.  I eat his well fucked hole for a long time.  As I stand, I can still see the fucking on the bed.  This is a treat for me.  I have fucked Young Cub many times, but he is always in demand at the bigger groups.  It’s great to spend more time working his ass.

 “It’s odd,” he whispers to me at one point to.  “I rarely get fucked when my dick’s still hard.  It actually makes me even hornier.” 

My wet cock head has been teasing his hole as he says this.  I push in.  He groans as his hole flowers open.  I fuck him long and hard.  I take my wet dick to his mouth.  He cleans me as best he can from the side of the sling.  I go back and eat his ass.  He is now wet.  Really wet.  I eat and spit and share some of his juices with him, leaning across his body to feed him.

I fuck him again.  This time standing still, but pushing the sling away from me and pulling it back to slap into my hips.  Young Cub loves this.

I eat his hole.  When I stand up Latin Top, a young man with a shaved head and a regular here and at my bookstore, is standing next to us.  He watches me fuck, stroking his long, thick cock.  I ask if he wants a turn.  He does, briefly, pounding away into Young Cub.

Then the three of us go into the bedroom.

The guys on the bed welcome us back. Five mouths are everywhere.  Cocks are sucked.  Asses are eaten.

“Jeez,” says Tall Top.  “Another big dick.”

I come up from eating out the Host’s used hole.  “It’s the Night of the Long Dicks...”

 

(I didn’t know this would be a two part-er, but there is still so much to tell…so until next time!)

2 comments:

  1. I love it when everybody's sucking each other. Offers more piggy possibilities .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. When we are all in tune with each other, and everyone wants to share...

      Delete