Monday, March 25, 2024

Night of the Long Dicks (A Cummy Conclusion)

 Grand Rapids—March, 2024

(Picking up where we left off…)

The moment I say it, coming up from licking the Host’s ass, Latin Top pulls him around by the hips and sinks his long dick into him.  The Host groans out his pleasure.  Tall Top slides into the Young Cub.  I am still on my knees from rimming the Host.  Latin Top’s ass is right there.  Careful not to break his rhythm, I make my tongue connect with his hole on the back stroke.  He grunts his approval, and even slows his fuck speed, bending a little to give me better access.  I dig in, eating his hole and licking his balls, that are smashed up against the Host’s ass.

I come up for air and he resumes fucking.  Then he pulls his cock out of the Host and presents it to my eager mouth.  I clean the juices off him.

“Now you fuck him.”

I stand up and do just that.  His fingers caress my ass as I fuck.  I fuck harder—and then pull out.  He goes to his knees and cleans my dick just as eagerly as I did his.   The Host pivots around and licks my balls at the same time.

Partners are changed. I let Latin Top fuck the Young Cub on all fours.  The Host worms his way under the cub so he can suck his dick at the same time.  I fall into a 69 with the Tall Top…

*

Tall Top is back inside the Host.  He lies there from where I left him and the Host is riding his wet cock.  They are lost in their own world.  Latin Top and I take Young Cub back to the sling.  I go first.  Rim and fuck and let the other top clean me up.  Then he rims and fucks the cub and I clean him.

It’s my turn to fuck.  I go to my knees to eat out Young Cub’s juicy hole.  He is making lube like crazy.  Coconut oil is everywhere.  Not to mention all that precum of ours.  I groan as my tongue finds it all.  I feel the movement beside me rather than see it.  Latin Top has joined me on his knees.  I move aside so he can have a taste.  He moans just as deeply as he laps up the combined juices.  He pulls out and pulls me towards him.  We kiss.  There is a mirror suspended from the ceiling.  Young Cub watches us make out, sharing all the juices from his thoroughly fucked ass.   “Fuck, that’s hot…” he whispers.

We break the kiss and I go back in for more.  This time, Latin Top holds me in place.  I quite like the feel of his big hand on the back of my head as I slurp up more ass juice.  But I need to catch a breath.  I try to—and can’t.  It is an interesting mix of panic and heightened excitement.  Just as I am about to push away more forcefully, he lets me go and pulls me into another sloppy kiss…

*

We are back to fucking Young Cub in the sling.  Whoever is not in his ass is standing to the side making the cub lick their dick clean.

Suddenly, there is a gasp from the bedroom.  Tall Top has just shot.  We all want to be there.  The Host lies, exhausted and panting, on one side of the bed.  Latin Top is there first.  He dives into the Host’s hole.  I clean up Tall Top.  Young Cub stands to the side jerking his cock.

“Let me fuck him.” 

Latin Top moves aside.  We all watch Young Cub pull the Host onto his knees.  His slightly above average cock slides into the cummy hole.  “You want more cum?” he grunts out.

“Load me,” pants the Host.  “Give it to me.”

It takes no time at all.  Young Cub shoots a load that just keeps on coming, making him shake.   The moment he pulls out, two things happen.  Latin Top bends Young Cub over and begins to fuck him ruthlessly.  The Host pulls me down to lie on the bed—and he sits on my face.  My tongue finds his puffy ass lips and parts them.  Instantly, I get a drip of cum in my mouth.  He pushes a little.  Now it is a stream.  A steady drip.  My cock is rock hard as I eat the mix of two men’s seed from the Host’s hot ass. 

As much as I would like to watch Latin Top load Young Cub, I am right where I want to be.  I hear the cum shot instead of see it. The Host rolls off my face.  “Go eat some more.”  He goes for Latin Top’s cock and clean him up and I dive into Young Cub’s slick ass crack.

“Eat my load!” Latin Top rasps out. 

I taste it, but it’s deep with that long dick of his.  I rear back and fuck in it instead. 

“Fuuuuuck…” moans Young Cub.

“Churn that load,” from the Host, pulling off the spent dick in his mouth.

I fuck.  Hard.  Fast.  Ready to shoot.                   

And I do.  I gasp and hold on to his hips.  I can’t move for a long time.  The other three go downstairs.

“Stay,” I whisper in the cub’s ear.

He’s not going anywhere.

I slide out and move down.  I have truly churned the loads and my big flared cock head has dragged them out.  I lick and swallow.  My cock will not go down.  I jerk it as I lick him out.

And I suddenly think there is more.  I take a hit of his poppers—and push inside.  I spray more cum into his overused hole…

6 comments:

  1. I too understand that panic feeling mixed with excitement when in sexual situations as such. I am without a doubt claustrophobic. Not extremely but there are times when my heart races like mad and I just want to run out but then there is that little lustful desire that says,"Wait a minute. let's see what happens next?" It's a very surreal slightly scary but exciting feeling.in non sexual situations I would most likely be totally freaked out. But...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am claustrophobic in certain situations. Not so much with something like this. But you are not going to tie me up in the sling. Nope. Not at all. Or lock me in a sleep sack or cage.

      Delete
  2. I would have loved to have seen you shoot your load twice. There is something so hot about cuming or seeing a guy cum a second time. It's like the juices on that hard cock makes it look that much more tantalizing. And just the feeling of horniness of "I'm not done with you yet" Is mind blowing in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be something fairly new for me as I age. My balls just empty after a long time aroused and fucking, but without that over-the-top feeling of orgasm. It's just pleasant. So, then I can still work up to a full orgasm. I am really enjoying this!

      Delete
  3. "A Cummy Conclusion",,,,, was a true understatement. And it seems not a drop was wasted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the Host always has an extensive buffet for us when he hosts the bigger groups. He didn't for the five of us...so I ate cum filled ass!!

      Delete