Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Hey, I got some guys coming over...."

Nashville--November, 2011


It was Saturday night. And my last time in Nashville to play at a reasonable hour, as work would be switching me to evenings for the final week . I wanted something really good. As luck would have, a guy who’d been talking to me all week, told me he had a couple coming over, who wanted a few additional guys--would I bring the sling. I got over there fast... 


It’s a residence hotel. I can’t find the room. They are all outside entries, but the room numbers are minuscule. I finally find it and knock. I am maybe 4 minutes late. Three guys are already there. The host is naked, and 50 lbs or so heavier than his already large picture. The two men (also naked) don’t look at all like the couple from Mississippi. Because they aren’t. The couple we did all this for is fighting somewhere across town and not coming.

I say I’ll get the sling. No one offers to help, but they are all naked. I go out to the car to get the duffel bag full of sling and a tarp wrapped around the poles. I stagger in. There is an odd vibe in the air. The man around my age, is getting his dick sucked by the host. A shaved head man sits on the bed and watches. I put up the sling. Some one else arrives. He’s the youngest of the bunch. He says he’s leaving. Then he sees my dick and decides to stay. The bed sitter has not moved. I try to mingle with the men. I kneel to suck the older guy--and am pushed out of the way by the host. The young, cute one sucks my dick. The host leaves the older man, and pushes the cute one out of the way to go down on me. The cute one is pissed and leaves after all.

I pull out and lick the hole of the man who has done nothing but sit there. He’s a bottom--they’ve told me. He seems to enjoy the rim job, I rise to impale him. The host comes over and pours so much lube down his crack we have to stop. The bottom heads for the bathroom and emerges half dressed. He’s gone as fast as he can throw on his clothes. In the meantime, the guy my age has cum and is putting on his jeans and tee. Elapsed time: 25 minutes.

I am left with the host. He asks if I want his ass….I shrug. He’s in the sling, it’s feeling pretty good--and, you guessed it, no prep--I hand him towel after towel….

He goes off to clean up, all apologies--but it was the final straw. I wash at the kitchenette sink and have half the sling down before he comes out of the bathroom. It’s decidedly chilly as I head out into the warm night air. Elapsed time: 40 minutes.

Nashville has been having a lovely warm spell. In frustration I drive straight to the park--if nothing else, to calm myself down before I head home. It‘s dark, so far away from any light but the moon and stars. Trees arch over the road, skeletal in the late Autumn. Almost instantly a car is beside me. His dome light reveals a cute country boy who wants to suck some cock. We get lost in the dark, finding a picnic pavilion. I unbutton and he is down on me instantly. He knows what he’s doing. I pull him off me to sample his large and uncut cock he‘s been stroking. He lets me for a time, but soon he kneels and gets me back in his mouth--and shoots. He stops sucking. I stroke as he buckles his belt and zips up. I blow a load on the concrete. He smiles. Elapsed time since I entered the park: 15 minutes.

I go home and watch Ronald Coleman in Her Night of Romance (1924). It is better than anything else I’ve done that night.
 

8 comments:

  1. Aw. I'm sorry that this night didn't work out for you. But I suppose the statistics were stacked against you from the start. Three awkward people at the opening does not bode well for a good night of sexy fun. This is why you should bring sexy blonde blogging friends with you on work trips. At least you'd be guaranteed a good blow job whenever you wanted, if you get my drift.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH...got to be prepared if you are inviting people over for group activities..

    Excellent offer Ace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mate - like ace said! - sorry the night didn't work out for you -
    but glad you blogged the experience for us!
    i reckon if you only ever talked about the good meets, after a while you'd acquire an almost superhuman status to many of us - this amazing guy, endowed with a godlike dick! - who just constantly has awesome encounters...
    letting us know that you too are mortal and have some very ordinary - and even bad! - experiences really gives a reader pause to think "hey, it's not only me!" - and i really had a sense of deja vu when i read it - been in very similar situations myself!
    thanks again!
    red/oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ace--Maybe your new job should be as my amanuensis and fluffer....

    ReplyDelete
  5. VRPBottom--I was in shock that he made the offer if he knew he had done nothing in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  6. red/oz--Thanks for speaking up! I agree. When I started this, it had to be the truth of my sex life: the great, the bad and the odd. I think all of us who blog hope for that moment of "that's just like me" with our readers.

    PS; Godlike dick?? Oh, please, please feel moved to tell me more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually really good with certain secretarial skills and make a great personal assistant because of my charming personality, but no one ever hires me for that kind of job (can't even blame my hair, they turn me down because of my resume without seeing me). But yes, I would love to be on hand for any and every situation for you. You know, as a job, and stuff.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ace--I wish I could actually help with that as opposed to flirt...

    ReplyDelete