Monday, December 12, 2011

Picture #8

I was at the piss party in Chicago this weekend.
Those who are squeamish about piss will be relieved to hear
that this month, the piss gathering was more like a slightly wet
sex party.  I came home dry and will be reporting on that in a couple of days.
But first, I have to write up a group motel fuck that welcomed me home.

I am all about travel in the next few months:
I am very excited that I will be going to my first BBRT Cum-Union Party in Madison,WI this weekend.
A hopefully wetter piss group in Chicago in January.
My second MAL in Washington, DC also in the middle of the month.
Work takes me to several different cities in February.
And Cleveland for CLAW in April.

Maybe I'll find time to actually get someone up to the playroom, too...

And are there readers in any of those cities?

11 comments:

  1. MAL is just at a bad time for me, even though I could easily get to DC if I wanted to (and had the money). As for CLAW, well, you know how badly I wanted to go last year, and this year isn't any different. Curse moving so far away and not being rich! Someday I'll meet up with Hot Paladin...

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Madison! Lived there for 12 years. Have fun and look forward to hearing about the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ace---It's a shame....but there will be many, many leather events to come....

    ReplyDelete
  4. VRPBottom--I like Madison, too. I've just never had sex there--not having been there since I found my inner pig....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had sex there but nothing like I do now and most of the time played safe but that is the city I took my first raw cock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VRPBottom--I was surprised at the announcement that "condoms would be available" at the BBRT party. H'mmm..... bet two will be used the entire night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't want any to be used on me. Is it being held at a private residence?

    ReplyDelete
  8. VRPBottom--no, not a home. As I understand it, it is a play space that has been used for sex parties before. The owners have teamed with BBRT for this event. I'm taking my sling--in case there are not enough in the space.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool...you will have to let me know privately where it was at so I know to keep my ears open of such event when I am in town. I attended orgies while living there but it was in a private home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. VRPBottom--The venue is listed on the party invite on BBRT. Go to Madison, WI and look at the "local parties" invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I checked it out...didn't realize anything was in that area. Look forward to reading about your experience.

    ReplyDelete