Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cum-Union in Madison--"Fuck My Boyfriend" (Part Three)

Madison, WI--December, 2011

The saga continues…


Sometime while Daniel is being fucked by the dozen or so guys, and I’m busy on his hole after each one, a buff, bald headed man appears at Daniel’s side. He plays with his tits. He watches the proceeding, occasionally whispering things in Daniel’s ear. He makes no move to add his cock to Daniel’s hole. I can tell he wants to be in that sling.

Finally, Daniel takes a break. I get him out of the sling and hug him. He’s slightly unsteady from having his feet in the air for the last hour. He kisses me, and then says in that hot accent that he needs to take a break, “but while I am gone, would you please fuck my friend Jason, please.” It’s the buff bald boy. I smile and look at my cock. I was thinking I’d take a break, too, but my dick seems eager to try a new hole. Jason is getting in the sling, when Daniel says the magic words: “He has a load up there for you.” Daniel kisses me again and goes off to stretch. I instantly kneel before this muscle ass. It is indeed gooey to the touch. I spread his ass with my hands and dive in. He loves that.

“Eat my hole.” I do. And fuck it hard.

I am just getting into full fuck mode when Daniel appears. “I have one load for you.”

Jason is still in the sling. I pull out and Daniel lays on top of Jason. They kiss as I eat the freshly planted load he got some where ‘on break.’ It’s one of those moments where I have no idea how long I tongue his ass.
“Come.” Daniel stands and drags me away. I feel bad for Jason until I see the another leather top enter him--setting the chains to vibrating. Daniel is pulling me to the rim seat. I get under it. He near drops the seat on my head before I am lying down. He sits. My tongue snakes out and Daniel exhales. Some man is playing with my cock. I barely notice I am so entranced by the cum working slowly out of his ass and being caught in all that dark hair. I thought I’d gotten most of it at the sling, but I was wrong. I lap and swallow. I dig more with my tongue. And swallow. It’s a nice big load. Very creamy.

My cock aches. I bat the unknown hand away. It’s break time for me. I sit for a bit in the TV lounge. I actually put my cock away for maybe ten minutes. I am considering getting up and seeing what is happening as two guys approach me. Both late 20’s. Gym built. The bottom has a shaved head. The top has a nice marine cut of his dark hair--and is the man who loaded Daniel back to back. Both in the regulation Timoteo open back underwear. They walk right up to me.

“We talked to you online“ says the top. He mentions their screen names on BBRT. I act like I can remember them instantly but far too many local profiles have flashed before my eyes. “I want you to fuck my Boyfriend.”

We go off to some seating near the sling. I note Daniel is back in it and always has two or three guys around him. I get Karl up on all fours in the low bench. I kneel and taste his hole.

“Felchingpisser, right?” says the Top. “Eat him out. I put a load up there for you.”

“Two, babe,” says his boyfriend.

The load is thin--he’s dropped a lot of them this evening. But it tastes great. And is an even better mind fuck. I eventually stand up, spit on my cock and slide in. He’s another bottom that knows how to work his ass. I am fucking slow and deep. The top moves around and sticks his cock in Karl’s mouth. We fuck both holes. Kissing each other over Karl’s head. I ask if he wants to switch.

“It’s all yours.”

I fuck. I am really slamming him now and he all but loses his balance off the low bench.

I stop. We move under the cross. Karl kneels and holds on to the rim seat, pressing his chest against it. His boyfriend is behind us, watching and stroking. I kneel behind him. And re-enter. I slide home in one long stroke. He squeezes me repeatedly. It’s no wonder that his boy friend cums so frequently. I think that this might actually be my (hopefully) first load.

“Hey, you.” I look up. It’s a bearish acquaintance from the Chicago piss party. John ambles over to us, hunkers down and sticks his sizable cock in Karl’s mouth. It’s good to see him, but he’s totally taken away my potential shooting. John doesn’t like the odd squat he’s doing with Karl’s mouth, so he stands up and shoves it in my mine. “I got something for you.”

And he let’s loose a stream of piss. I swallow it all…but it takes concentration and I all but stop fucking. Karl figures out what‘s happening. He pulls off my cock and wriggles around to lick the man’s balls. And gets a little piss in the process. John has saved this for me all night. It goes on forever. He strokes my shaved head the entire time he’s feeding me. When he finishes, he pats me lightly as to say ‘good boy,’ and leaves. Karl and I kiss. His boyfriend comes over, kneels and joins in the kiss. We trade tongues in each other’s mouths. Licking, sucking and tasting the piss, maybe some of the cum, our spit. The boys hold on to me.

I actually feel light headed. I sink down on the mat, face up. The boys say something, but I don’t really hear them. I lay there for a bit. I think about getting up.

“There you are, handsome man.” It’s Daniel.

Before I can open my eyes, he sits on my face grinding his cummy hole on my mouth…
 
Coming up: The conclusion to the party
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I will be watching for the next cum union party here in FTL....and am hopeful it will be as good as the one in Madison.

    I am attending a bareback party the weekend of MLK and looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VRPBottom--I hope that it is, too. You never know with groups--there are so many variables.

    ReplyDelete