Thursday, December 22, 2011

Writing It vs Doing It

I'm sorry that the last post (at least I think I can fit the rest in one more) of the Madison, WI Cum-Union party did not get written tonight.  I realized this was the last night I was likely to get ass until after the holidays.  Being the over-achiever that I am, I got two asses--and stopped in at the Breeder's (former) favorite rest area on the way home and helped out a nice young man. 

You'll have to make do with this picture of a jock that looks damn new.  I'm sure I stained it pretty fast after this was taken...

6 comments:

  1. Looks like I picked a good night to try and play catch up on your blog. Also: what I wouldn't give to tug on those pubes sticking out with my teeth.

    -Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to suck on that cock through that jock getting your jock soaking wet and your cock rock hard and then pulling your cock out and then offering my ass for your pleasure. Ass comes before writing for you and cock comes before writing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New? Looks like a piss / cum stained rag to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ace--Welcome back....I hope you started at the top of Cum-Union...once you are done reading, you can start on my pubes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. VRPBottom--I'll wear a flavorful jock for you. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon--I better find a pic of the one I think is a piss / cum stained rag!

    ReplyDelete