Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two High Boys

West Detroit--December, 2011

I was sitting in my Aunt’s dining room, ignoring the last two Christmas gifts I should be making, when the message flashed on the screen. “Two guys looking for loads.” and they gave the hotel and the room number. Damn. All in the first message. I wrote back I’d be there in an hour. How could I not go, it was all but around the corner?
 
I drive into the lot. It’s a motel that has outside entrances. Always good. I squint to see the numbers. They are up on the second floor. I park. It takes a moment to find the stairs up. I knock. The door is answered instantly. I step into pitch blackness, lit only by two laptop screens. The man who sent the message is almost 30, hairy and nicely built, sporting a leather harness. The other guy is still is still behind his computer. I later find he’s hairless…not a hair on his head, body, pits or pubes. He, too is in good shape. And high. I guessed they might be. Any other night I would turn and leave. Tonight I was not looking for a deep, meaningful fuck. I wanted to get off. Drop a load. Dump and go. And the hairy one was going to do it for me.

As soon as the door closed, Harness drops to the floor and begins removing my boots. The hairless one gets up turns on the lights in the bathroom. Lights shine through louvered doors. It’s still dim, but they react as if I’ve turned on the Klieg lights. Harness climbs up on the bed and buries his head under the pillow. Hairless starts a 15 minute search for a cigarette, his clothes and a lighter. I finish stripping. I walk over to the bed. I grab Harness’ legs and yank him towards me.

“Up on all fours.”

He complies. I kneel and taste his hole. I’m able to block out Hairless and his never-ending search. My cock hardens as I pry open the hairy hole with my tongue. Harness groans. I rise. My cock slaps his hole.

“Fuck me.” I slip in. “FUCK.” He pulls away as if I’ve jammed a red hot poker up his arse. I pull him back in place. I spit on his crack. It lands a little high. I use my cock head to smear it down into place and re-enter him. Harder than I might. He bucks but I hold on. He’s bucking back now in sexual heat. He’s used to getting guys off in the first five minutes. Well, guess what….I’m not one of those.

Hairless has pulled enough clothes on his thin frame to go outside. He goes to smoke--and Harness and I settle down for a good fuck. I take him on all fours. I fuck him on his back. I clamber up on the bed. I flip him, push his head into the pillow and fuck him, kneeling behind him. His hole is mine now. He has few skills, but he’s tight and it’s all I need. I think I may be able to get off before the spastic Hairless comes back.


No such luck. The door opens as I’m on the verge of coming.

“You gotta try this cock,” Harness tells him.

He walks over, not having bothered to check me out before. “Holy fuck,” he says as I pull out of Harness. “Put that up my pussy.”

Hairless strips. He gets on all fours. I taste. He’s has pre-lubed his hole with something that tastes medicinal. I try to get it off my tongue with the back of my hand. Harness turns away and buries his head in the pillows again. I slide into Hairless. He feels good. Then he decides to “loosen” and I am fucking a wide open hole. I can’t feel him. He acts as if I am hitting all the right places. He thrashes. He moans. He convulses. I turn him over onto his back. Harness surfaces. He strokes as he watches me fuck. I fuck and fuck, desperately trying to feel something. I slow, pull out and think I’m going back to Harness, but Hairless pulls me down on the bed, rolls me to my back and sits on my cock. This is actually better. Because I can’t watch the silly faces he makes as he rides me.

Finally I say I need a break.

Hairless climbs off me. “I haven’t been fucked that good since I was in the Navy.”

He goes to find his camera.

I slap Harness’ ass. “Come on.” I need to load you.” That get his attention. He wants it on his back. I roll him over. “On all fours,” I bark. He has been fingering his hole as he stroked. It’s sloppy with spit and precum. I taste it. Only for a moment. I rise and slam my cock deep.

“Tell me,” I say. “What do you want?”

“Cum, Sir.”

“You want it up your hole?”

“Yes,” he says on each thrust. “Yes. Yes, Sir.”

I give it to him. All eyes in the room are riveted, watching my cock expand as it splits open his ass. I gasp and shoot. I collapse for a moment on his back. I pull out and go to wash my cock.

When I come back I’m already forgotten. The camera has dead batteries so they are balancing laptops to get pictures of his used ass. As I finish putting on my boots, Harness pushes some of my cum out of his hole, and the flash goes off.

I let myself out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment